Ex-CIA official retweets article about Jews driving America's wars

OY VEY

twitter.com/ValeriePlame/status/910884546723196929

unz.com/pgiraldi/americas-jews-are-driving-americas-wars/

For those who don't know, Valerie Plame is the wife of former ambassador Joseph C. Wilson. He wrote a New York Times op-ed back during the start of the Iraq War in 2003 saying there was no nuclear threat from Iraq, and the "WMD" myth was a lie. The White House/Deep State retaliated by leaking the name and destroying the career of his wife Valerie Plame, one of the CIA’s top national security experts.

Before leaving office Bush pardoned the vice president’s top staffer Scooter Libby for leaking Plame’s name to the press, even though everyone at that point knew there were never any WMDs.

So although Valerie is herself an anti-Trump Jew, she's sympathetic to the anti-Jew war cause due to personal reasons and experiences.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
youtube.com/watch?v=fpQdg4D78Jc
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
haaretz.com/sharon-says-u-s-should-also-disarm-iran-libya-and-syria-1.18707
iraqwatch.org/perspectives/rumsfeld-openletter.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Liberation_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=rStJ5BgadPs
presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/01/291462/israel-celebrates-successful-911attacks/
youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k
youtube.com/watch?v=0-B2J7tp8eg
youtube.com/watch?v=S-XgR_tlLeg
haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/tricky-bibi-1.302053
nytimes.com/2015/02/26/world/middleeast/kerry-reminds-congress-netanyahu-advised-us-to-invade-iraq.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs
youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
haaretz
archive.is/59g9l
haaretz.com/israel-news/white-man-s-burden-1.14110
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-American_sentiment_in_Russia
globalresearch.ca/fbi-says-no-hard-evidence-connecting-bin-laden-to-9-11/2623
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Intelligence_Agency_Act
globalresearch.ca/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-by-israeli-mossad-nsa-documents-reveal/5391593
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/3869117/General-George-S.-Patton-was-assassinated-to-silence-his-criticism-of-allied-war-leaders-claims-new-book.html
archive.org/details/TheInternationalJewByHenryFord1920
youtube.com/watch?v=m0ksBxMmtag
youtube.com/watch?v=gLJWFQniEpM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Guggenheim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isidor_Straus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Jacob_Astor_IV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She can get gassed last.

What if Valerie was anon5?

Fuking based desu

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction".
>1996

youtube.com/watch?v=fpQdg4D78Jc
>"If you take out Saddam, Saddam's regime, I guarantee you that it will have enormous positive reverberations on the region." -- Netanyahu, 2002

>Netanyahu Says 9/11 Terror Attacks Good for Israel
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

haaretz.com/sharon-says-u-s-should-also-disarm-iran-libya-and-syria-1.18707
>Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said yesterday that Iran, Libya and Syria should be stripped of weapons of mass destruction after Iraq. "These are irresponsible states, which must be disarmed of weapons mass destruction, and a successful American move in Iraq as a model will make that easier to achieve," Sharon said to a visiting delegation of American congressmen.

iraqwatch.org/perspectives/rumsfeld-openletter.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Liberation_Act
>Iraq Liberation Act was signed by Bill Clinton in 1998 to topple Saddam Hussein, as a response to pressure and open letter by Jewish neocons and Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
>General Wesley Clark, NATO General: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years, before 9/11

>Mossad agents caught recording the first plane striking the tower then dancing and celebrating the attack. later arrested in a van with traces of explosives
youtube.com/watch?v=rStJ5BgadPs

>Israel celebrates successful 9/11 operation on Purim holiday
presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/01/291462/israel-celebrates-successful-911attacks/

>9-11 Mossad 'Mural Van' - NYPD Radio Transmission
youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k

>9-11 Cop Who Arrested Dancing Israelis Speaks
youtube.com/watch?v=0-B2J7tp8eg

>The Zionist Jews Who Were Caught Celebrating 911 Attacks As While Occuring Are Caught Confessing 911 On Israeli TV
youtube.com/watch?v=S-XgR_tlLeg

>Netanyahu Bragged He Has America Wrapped Around His Finge
haaretz.com/print-edition/opinion/tricky-bibi-1.302053

nytimes.com/2015/02/26/world/middleeast/kerry-reminds-congress-netanyahu-advised-us-to-invade-iraq.html?_r=0
>Kerry Reminds Congress Netanyahu Advised U.S. to Invade Iraq

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
>The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was a neoconservative[1][2][3] think tank based in Washington, D.C. that focused on United States foreign policy. It was established as a non-profit educational organization in 1997, and founded by William Kristol and Robert Kagan.[4][5] PNAC's stated goal was "to promote American global leadership."[6] The organization stated that "American leadership is good both for America and for the world," and sought to build support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity."[7]

>Written before the September 11 attacks, and during political debates of the War in Iraq, a section of Rebuilding America's Defenses entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force" became the subject of considerable controversy. The passage suggested that the transformation of American armed forces through "new technologies and operational concepts" was likely to be a long one, "absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."[45] Journalist John Pilger pointed to this passage when he argued that Bush administration had used the events of September 11 as an opportunity to capitalize on long-desired plans.[48]

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

FBI report - Israelis caught with bombs on 9/11
>scribd.com/collections/4010452/9-11-The-Dancing-Israelis-FBI-report

Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA

>Valerie Plame
I knew her name from somewhere but not the reason why. you learn something new I guess

Archived it for you
>haaretz com/sharon-says-u-s-should-also-disarm-iran-libya-and-syria-1.18707
archive.is/59g9l

haaretz.com/israel-news/white-man-s-burden-1.14110
>The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neoconservative intellectuals, most of them Jewish, who are pushing President Bush to change the course of history. Two of them, journalists William Kristol and Charles Krauthammer, say it's possible. But another journalist, Thomas Friedman (not part of the group), is skeptical

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-American_sentiment_in_Russia
>The president of Geopolitical Problems Academy, Colonel-General Leonid Ivashov (rus: Лeoнид Ивaшoв), claims that the 9/11 attacks were planned and executed provocations by US special services in close cooperation with Freemasonry members. He believes that American special services have carefully selected the terrorists based on their ethnic origin and fully funded and coordinated the operation. The ultimate goal of the acts was to further strengthen a global domination of the US by establishing strong presence in the oil-rich Middle East region.[65]

globalresearch.ca/fbi-says-no-hard-evidence-connecting-bin-laden-to-9-11/2623
>FBI says, “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”

>ex CIA
lmao

>"There has been since almost the earliest days of the Israeli state and the earliest days of the CIA a secret bond, basically by which Israeli intelligence did jobs for the CIA and for the rest of American intelligence. You can't understand what's been going on with American covert operations and the Israeli covert operations until you understand this secret arrangement."
>Andrew Cockburn on C-SPAN'S Booknotes, September 1, 1991.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Intelligence_Agency_Act
>The Act, also called the "CIA Act of 1949" or "Public Law 110" permitted the Central Intelligence Agency to use confidential fiscal and administrative procedures and exempting it from many of the usual limitations on the use of federal funds. The act (Section 6) also exempted the CIA from having to disclose its "organization, functions, officials, titles, salaries, or numbers of personnel employed." It also created a program called "PL-110" to handle defectors and other "essential aliens" outside normal immigration procedures, as well as give those persons cover stories and economic support. It was passed by congress May 27.

globalresearch.ca/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-by-israeli-mossad-nsa-documents-reveal/5391593
> The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

>State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/3869117/General-George-S.-Patton-was-assassinated-to-silence-his-criticism-of-allied-war-leaders-claims-new-book.html
>General George S. Patton was assassinated to silence his criticism of allied war leaders claims new book

>The newly unearthed diaries of a colourful assassin for the wartime Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the forerunner of the CIA, reveal that American spy chiefs wanted Patton dead because he was threatening to expose allied collusion with the Russians that cost American lives.

>The death of General Patton in December 1945, is one of the enduring mysteries of the war era. Although he had suffered serious injuries in a car crash in Manheim, he was thought to be recovering and was on the verge of flying home.

>But after a decade-long investigation, military historian Robert Wilcox claims that OSS head General "Wild Bill" Donovan ordered a highly decorated marksman called Douglas Bazata to silence Patton, who gloried in the nickname "Old Blood and Guts".

>His book, "Target Patton", contains interviews with Mr Bazata, who died in 1999, and extracts from his diaries, detailing how he staged the car crash by getting a troop truck to plough into Patton's Cadillac and then shot the general with a low-velocity projectile, which broke his neck while his fellow passengers escaped without a scratch.

Jesus leaf, I hope you had a Sup Forums pass. Good on you, these aren't going to waste, at least I am downloading (most of) them.

I love you, Valerie.

bamp

>one of the CIA’s top national security experts.

Lets not get melodramatic, shall we?

Jews have a mental problem wherein they believe their own lies, when those lies benefit Israel.

Good times ahead

This guy was also a scheming criminal democrat so idk if I can believe him

They succeeded in getting any Germanic man out of control of their business. Henry Ford, Disney....etc

Was he Germanic? I thought he was Irish/Celtic.

Also fun facts about Ford:

The guy also:

- manufactured war material for the Reich
- prevented a proposed government takeover of his company by FDR that was supposed to ensure continued war production during WW2
- was awarded the Grand Cross of the German Eagle in 1938 by Hitler, which was the highest honor they bestowed on foreigners
- supported the Reich until at least 1942
- Hitler literally had a life-sized portrait of Ford next to his desk, and he was greatly influenced by him
- wrote one of the main books (The International Jew) that inspired Hitler archive.org/details/TheInternationalJewByHenryFord1920

>The New York Times reported that a portrait of Henry Ford graced Hitler’s Munich office 1922. Hitler acknowledged Ford in Mein Kampf and Baldur von Schirach testified in court in Nuremberg that “the decisive anti-Semitic book” he had read was Ford’s International Jew.

A few quotes from his too:

>"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning"

>"Jews have always controlled the business... The motion picture influence of the United States and Canada... is exclusively under the control, moral and financial, of the Jewish manipulators of the public mind."

>The only statement I care to make about the Protocols [of the Elders of Zion] is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. They fit it now

>"There is nothing that the International Jew fears so much as the truth, or any hint of the truth about himself or his plans."

Henry Ford and Charles Lindbergh could've probably saved the US before it was too late if enough people had listened to them.

Based Ford, I wish America had more business men like him at the time. Together they could challenge the Jews.

>Criticize Israel
>Suddenly the criminal activities all of them are up to is exposed and prosecuted

really bakes my cake

This triggers twitter verified neocon scum:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0ksBxMmtag

>White House/Deep State

At that time was 100% neocohen. It still is but not as bad as it was back during the Iraq War.

Other things he did:

- Used the assembly line in mass production of vehicles (allowed unskilled workers to be useful).
- Made the automobile viably affordable to middle-class Americans with the Model T.
- Was rich as fuck.
- Systematically lowered the cost of his goods to promote a auto-business boom in America and throughout the world
- Claimed that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion were legitimate
- Functionally improved the life of his workers without federal minimum wage by paying them $5 a day in 1912. This also made his business epic by reducing turnover and attracting the best workforce.
- Was against labor unions.
- Ford Company made the first successful US passenger plane under his leadership.

They actually managed to kill a lot of businessmen of that stature who were able to successfully oppose them

For example, a lot of the richest men who opposed the Federal Reserve (which was a way for the Jews to take over the US economy) were killed in the Titanic. Then they managed to implement the Fed the next year because of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=gLJWFQniEpM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Guggenheim
>Rich businessman in the mining business, nicknamed "Silver Prince"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isidor_Straus
>head of Macy’s Department Stores

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Jacob_Astor_IV
>probably the wealthiest man in the world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Reserve_Act

The kikes never play fair. If they can't outcompete someone/something, they try to smear them in the media to destroy their career/life/business. If they can't do that, they try to buy them off or put ithem to ruin in whichever way possible. If they can't do that, they kill them (like the people on the Titanic, JFK, Lincoln, Patton, Forrestal, etc.). If they can't kill them through assassination, they start wars and invade countries.

He could be but he appears German and read he was German so I assumed. I have the book on my PC I just need to read it. Henry Ford had an awesome house I love the Ford museum and such as well. My family worked for Ford, and we get discounts at least until my grandma passes.

I will always buy a Ford regardless of the nigger tier fags who talk shit about it.

I actually just watched a documentary on Israel controlling everything and he went out and said shit, then said he'd be targeted. They'll say you're an anti Semite and or put you in prison. I wish I could interview him as I live in the area

lel as if the bible would not perfectly explain where homosexuality comes from...

"They exchanged the truth of God for a lie and worshiped and served the creation rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen. 26 For this reason God gave them over to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged the natural sexual relations for unnatural ones, 27 and likewise the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed in their passions for one another. Men committed shameless acts with men and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

Americans are so goddamned cucked.
The worst thing in the world you can do as an American is criticize a Jewish person.

Megaanon is supposedly a woman.

Bump

This should be the reason Trump always leads us to Patton.

Seriously, Anon5 once claimed they would make 100 year plans from the years xx17. The Russian revolution of 1917 was the beginning of all that shit we are seeing today. Its name is Communism. All Communism is Jewish(i know, breaking, call the news).

I seriously question myself what happens with the next plan? Whatever it is. Biblical. Jewery. Whatever. We are living in great times. Something is changing very soon. For the good, or the bad? Time will show.

Also:
every xx17 year is a xx77 year in the Jewish calendar.