Pol will defend this

Pol will defend this
buzzfeed.com/adolfoflores/daca-rescuer-hurricane-harvey?utm_term=.gweo9L9Oxy#.yywk3E3pVN

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5P88g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember to archive archive.is/5P88g

>Here's a news story about one outlier immigrant who did something nice that will make you say, "Fuck having laws and borders and stuff"

Indeed, they shouldn't have hired him in the first place.
Sage.

Trumps sending it to congress where it should have gone in the first place but Obama was a cunt who didn't want to work with them

> Feel bad
> Remember my brother who is an E-5 and been through police academy twice can't get a police job without being a shitskin or a women

You have to go back

how did he get this job?

Every time I apply for a job, I must be able to show legal citizenship status.

But the hundreds of other EMTs that helped out are good to stay, right? OK, he has to go back.

Paramedic here. It's a brotherhood just like cops but I still reported an illegal medic in my city and had his license revoked by the NR.

>Here's a good boy look at him do the good job now law no longer applies to him

Daca are "legal" obama gave them amnesty

Serious question.

If he don't have a social security number, how is he really contributing to our society?

Thank you sir!

Really makes you think

They need Paramedics in Mexico City now ... perfect time to deport.

>"legal"
so are you a black "person"?

You're EMT-P license is tied directly to your SSN. He must have been using a stolen one.

He technically only helped other beaners like him, he'll have to go back

>this school teacher who molested children will be jailed even though he helped many people.
>Sup Forums will defend this.
Yes. Your argument is stupid.

Beat me to it.

Great minds think alike, user

So identity theft as well?..pretty sure that is a felony

I'm sure he'll be a valuable addition to his home country!
You're welcome, Mexico!

yes

If you don't respect the law about getting in, you don't deserve to be here, simple as that spice lovers

kys nigger

>This mass murderer who rescued people during a hurricane may be executed if prosecuted for killing 3 children and 2 adults

beat me to it

Good, he can go improve his homeland! Why are you so hateful towards Mexico?Why should the US get all the good paramedics? This is a simple redistribution of talent and is only fair.

well done you saved the white race

Your cherry picking has no value to the American public.

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....

You get work authorization and a social with DACA.

God nellie is so fucking hot
Sonething about her makes me wanna ravage her fartbox if you know what i mean

Mexico needs help now

Whatever go save some Mexicans
You were trained well

>Steals American jobs
>Expects sympathy

Last I checked, Mexico was in some dire need of good, educated, and accomplished young people who have jobs.

What happens to Mexico if we take all their doctors and paramedics?

>an illegal immigrant who Obama gave a work visa might have their visa expire
oh no

>if you know what i mean
I know what you mean.