Why do women think they're entitled to handouts just for being women?

Why do women think they're entitled to handouts just for being women?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/gemma_tokyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women are children, whats the difference between this and pocket money from your parents.

>black woman
Do you really need more of an explanation?

Little kids want their allowances. The absolute state of niggers.

As if women of other races were different

Because they're all prostitutes.

lmao true, but black woman in particular
thanks, ill use this later

I hate getting money from someone. The forced gratitude, the feelings of dependence.

How can people live like this? Just mooching off of others without any shame?

Yaaaaaaasssss Queen Slaaaaaayyy

Jane Austin

Anon5 was right

>shame
You have no idea how female brain works.

pls sauce

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.
After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot

Good observation

They don't feel shame for taking others' money because they feel they've earned it. They constantly talk about reparations, "emotional labor", and other shit to convince themselves they deserve handouts.

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.
Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot

>femanon
Nice try

tits or gtfo

Cool

Poorfags BTFO

mobile.twitter.com/gemma_tokyo

Tits or gtfo

Femanon here.
I fucking hate women. Gas them all.

>black woman

>attention hoe on social media

>gold digger

The trifecta of slut indicators.

>femanon

more like post op user amirite

FemAnon here just letting you know that I love having men whistle at me

The women who do think like this are useless whore
Why can't men just be happy that they advertise their mental illness and whoring?
It has never been so easy to avoid whores before
Take one look at their social media accounts and you will know for sure
It's a fucking gift

black women are the lowest of the low, I wouldn't give some ugly ape bitch any money lmfao, she better pay ME

>tfw no titcow octoroon gf

She has perfect child bearing hips.

Traps have immunized me against "tits or get fuck out".

Just because you're a woman doesn't mean you're immune to getting your ass beat down by a man. Fuck over the wrong guy and watch what happens.

>never hit a woman
>lmao
>only a cuck said

Know how I know you're a man? That pasta was delicious and everyone knows all great chefs are men.

>still studying
>gf is an engineer
>she actually pays everything for me
I don't think the problem is women, user, I think the problem is niggers

Jesus Christ, we need to gas the biothots asap

Hnnng.

mu golden cunt

It's a bit exaggerated but yeah, women have it easier socially.

Kek I remember this one time a female co worker asked if I seriously believe that women have it easier socially and I would really explode if another female co worker didn't notice my burning eyes and quickly switched the subject.