archive.is/6UzB3
archive.is/xI2PJ
archive.is/RF5Qx
periscope.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1mnxemlORWrxX
pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p
twitter.com/valerieplame/status/910884546723196929
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Kellyanne.

>Trump to add sanctions on North Korea, but not on oil: U.S.
archive.is/k4CTM

>McMaster: Trump Decision on Iran Nuclear Deal Will be Part of Broad Strategy
archive.is/hUSoB

>H.R. McMaster: Trump focused on Iran's 'destabilizing activity,' not just the nuclear deal
archive.is/LIQQJ

>Iran nuclear deal cannot be renegotiated: Rouhani
archive.is/dSH9s

>Iran’s Revolutionary Guards chief urges ‘actions’ to cause the US pain
archive.is/riPuQ

>Russia threatens US-backed SDF with “all means of destruction”: Moscow has officially informed the US “via special communications channel” that Russian forces will strike immediately US-backed forces, if they attack or shell “Syrian or Russian task forces operating near Deir Ezzor city”
archive.is/WCriK

>Syrian army fights IS in Deir al-Zor as U.S.-backed forces loom: New moments of friction have shown how the danger is rising as the fight against Islamic State nears its climax and both offensives race to secure ground in the oil-rich region
archive.is/6UzB3

>The U.S.-led coalition this week accused Russia of targeting the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) alliance it backs, and Russia on Thursday accused the SDF of twice shelling the Syrian army, adding it would retaliate in future
archive.is/6UzB3

>U.S. government watchdog calls for changes in Afghan training effort: government forces control less than 60 percent of Afghanistan, with almost half the country either contested or under the control of insurgents
archive.is/xI2PJ

>Afghan president says Trump war plan has better chance than Obama´s
archive.is/RF5Qx

M A G A

MAGA!

Dilbertman live
periscope.tv/ScottAdamsSays/1mnxemlORWrxX

Thanks for baking, standing by if you needed to swap out.

I hope Tucker is never like Lawrence O Donnell.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

pastebin.com/Erx7YZ1p

NEW

>A new Obamacare repeal and replace bill, sponsored by Graham and Cassidy, will be voted on in the next two weeks by Congress - McCain seems to be on board
>DOJ to appeal Trump’s blocked executive order on sanctuary cities (the EO withholds funds from sanctuary cities - must also allow ICE access to jails + notify them when illegal immigrants are about to be released)
>The Senate has passed a $700 billion defence policy bill, backing Trump’s call for a steep increase in military spending
>The Senate has confirmed Jessie Liu as the US Attorney for the District of Columbia - she is famous for jailing a (((Rothschild)))
>Trump’s DHS is ending Temporary Protected Status for Sudanese refugees
>Food stamp usage has fallen every month of Trump’s presidency - 1.3 million less people on food stamps since beginning of term
>Trump continues to put pressure on North Korea - de-escalate or face destruction
>Senate Republicans are reportedly very close to a $1.5 trillion tax cut
>Graham - “we’ll get the votes to pass GOP Obamacare repeal bill”
>The RNC doubled the DNC in fundraising in August - $7.3 million to $3.8 million - the RNC now has $45.8 million cash on hand with $0 debt, while the DNC has $6.8 million on hand with $3.4 million in debt
>The DJI closed at another record high today (22,411) - 7th straight record close for the DJI and the 42nd since Trump took office
>Trump is reportedly likely to decertify the Iran nuclear deal
>The Trump administration is drafting a plan to speed up deportations of teenage illegal immigrants from Central America who crossed the border unaccompanied by adults
>China’s central bank has reportedly told other banks to stop doing business with North Korea - ROCKETMAN BTFO

>government forces control less than 60 percent of Afghanistan

I didn't know it was that bad, christ.

Why the fuck is this woman in my goddamned ear?

>Chris Chan's love quest may finally be over
Looks like everybody is getting along in the best timeline

DEFEND THIS!

(Don't worry lads, Sessions got the nationalist America back covered)

>You think Trump has arranged for some demilitarized North Korean zone in the long term so that the chinese don't feel threatened?
NK would never ever demilitarize. They would never accept such demands from anyone. China has influence over NK but that is limited in some aspects.

We love you.

>For the Emperor
Reporting.

Where is the wall?

Really makes you think

NUKE MY COUNTRY PLEASE
>NUKE MY COUNTRY PLEASE
NUKE MY COUNTRY PLEASE
>NUKE MY COUNTRY PLEASE
NUKE MY COUNTRY PLEASE
>NUKE MY COUNTRY PLEASE

Thanks.

There's been leaked calls. He's the same behind closed doors as he is at rallies. Except with slightly more profanity.

If you don't shut her up, I swear to god, I will go down there myself, and hammer her fucking head, live on television

>WAR STARTS ON THE 23RD
WAR STARTS ON THE 23RD
>WAR STARTS ON THE 23RD
WAR STARTS ON THE 23RD
>WAR STARTS ON THE 23RD
WAR STARTS ON THE 23RD
>WAR STARTS ON THE 23RD
WAR STARTS ON THE 23RD

HAMMER TIME

>try to read article online
>Fake news/clickbate but whatever
>Fucking bombarded with ads upon ads
>Media wonders why people hate them

Afghans are without exaggeration some of the most inept, useless, and horrid people on the planet

That's nice, dear

I'll fucking put that RAHHG STOP THE GOD DAMNED HAMMERING OR I'LL GET PHIL GRIFFIN TO PUT YOU DOWNSTAIRS

Can you guys please stop appropriating 2hus?

Goddammit

WAR CANCELLED, CHINA BENT THE KNEE

>you know remember Trump has secured the rural vote just off the back of getting China to open up their beef market to US exporters
>Trump's not even a year in
>B-b-but BLUE WAVE B-B-but DRUMPF IS BAD HE CAN'T WIN A SECOND TERM
If it's anything but a blow out i'll be disappointed in him
no no I meant assuming we have defeated North Korea and the pennisula unifies under south korea, would Trump sign a non-aggression and demilitirzation of north korea of US and Korean Troops with the chinese and russians?

Did you guys issue a formal apology to ISIS yet?

He was talking about a DMZ, like a buffer on the northern border so the chinks don't get scared when there are US tanks 5m away from their land.

Witnessed!
IT'S COOKIN' TIME

Man, I feel like a dirty prostitute whenever Trump brings up Trade with South Korea when they are going to be talking about North Korea in the same sentence. :(

Kinda duchebag-ish to be turn KORUS on its head, in the midst of the upcoming conflict with North Korea, and seeing China sanction South Korea harder than North Korea because of US THAAD systems.

Must suck being South Korean president now, when there are no good options here. Christ.

>d never ever demilitarize. They would never accept such demands from anyone. China has influence over NK but that is limited in some aspects.

Time to drop a 10 megaton argument right on Pyongyang

No.
Will this make Kim less stable?

But I am from /jp/ also, I just have multiple homes and am happy I can blend them together now.

Mnuchin does it again

>Louise Linton posting activated

And I you.

Yes. And free swedish women will wait for ISIS-sympathizers when they enter Sweden as refugees. This is how you show tolerance.

Lulz

SURGE *INTENSIFIES*

Ok.

Donald Blumpf!

>The U.S.-led coalition this week accused Russia of targeting the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) alliance it backs, and Russia on Thursday accused the SDF of twice shelling the Syrian army, adding it would retaliate in future
Fuck 'em
Let the whole place fall apart, fuck Syria let everyone do what they fucking want
We don't need to be there anymore

Do we know how many have fled to canada?

Does Trump think we're going to forget about this just because he's distracted some of the base?

Good to hear. You guys need to stop with the bigotry.

Never

>no no I meant assuming we have defeated North Korea and the pennisula unifies under south korea
China would never allow any such thing ever. They don't want western forces on their borders. They have no borders with western forces at all and they want to keep it that way.

>would Trump sign a non-aggression and demilitirzation of north korea of US and Korean Troops with the chinese and russians?
It is kind of a moot hypothetical because Chinese foreign policy hinges on having a border state in the Koreas.

>He was talking about a DMZ, like a buffer on the northern border so the chinks don't get scared when there are US tanks 5m away from their land
China wouldn't agree to such a thing, they would prop up NK or invade NK to establish a new border region and puppet if NK fell.

One of those is me, I firmly know that China is deeply invested in NK because they want a border region.

I'm liking this. Usually he meanders on and on. I prefer his blogs tbqh. They're well written and succinct.

Hmmm. You know, they do have a point.

SEND ALL YOUR REFUGEES TO MY COUNTRY PLEASE

You gotta sort your shit out my dude

He's had some good shows recently

ICYMI, moron

>sweet jam with meat
Man, fuck Sweden.

>Do we know how many have fled to canada?

According to the article, 13,211 so far. And the numbers going each month keeps going up

Wew
Fuck Canada and fuck Canadian "people"

>Norks will be starved out
Its perfect, it makes perfect sense.

>Trolling Russia
Sorry ruskies but being amicable relations doesn't mean we give you everything you want. Also those Ice caps look nice, be a real shame if we just moved some more subs there.

>According to the article, 13,211 so far.

Caveat: That's the number the RCMP have intercepted. Actual total is unknown.

We've come too far to turn back now, lad. 2hu culture is /ptg/ culture.

Okay those are baby numbers. I think we can drive them up.

Ya was (poorly) pointing out that no one knows if RocketMan is sane enough to avoid war. The country has been insular for so long that a leader can truly go off the deep end in a self-created echo chamber. It's possible (but I don't think probable) that he really believes the US won't do anything after 50 years.

>>Norks will be starved out
>Its perfect, it makes perfect sense.
This is just going to put a horrible strain on the country, they're pretty hardened against such things. They will likely have to barter for hard currency rather than trading it now.

>>Norks will be starved out

Well, more so than usual, that is.

What is roast turkey and cranberry sauce?

Lets watch Canada not worry about undocumented/ unintercepted illegals crossing their border. I'm sure there won't be any problems whatsoever.

this whole post is my exact fucking point, the only reason China would feel comfortable with removing their buffer state between the US troops in South Korea (and cracking down on the DPRK as they are clearly doing rn) is if Trump had already guaranteed to Xi that in some way or another that the security and comfort experienced for the chinese with DPRK there would continue, with it's a large DMZ for South Korean and US troops or maybe even the complete separation between the South Korean army and the US, with US troops and equipment no longer allowed to be on the peninsula, with maybe guarantees of Korean Neutrality

is pic the infamous based black pede?

> According to the article, 13,211 so far.
Top kek! That's a sizable amount of illegals leaving, beats any single operation by ICE this year. Who would say a WhatsApp hoax message would be more efficient than the full power of America's deportation machinery.

This is a major step forward in the next wave of sanctions on norks.

Not if he has to devour his own generals, Would be hilarious, I love the idea of making him suffer.

Also heavy illegal crossings into canada could cause a trump effect there too

DEFEND THIS!!!

Wow, worse than originally reported

When it comes to food, my country beats America

I've heard that before.

Sounds to me like they don't have a problem atm

I was happy until I saw this

WHy does that room look like a toys r us landfill?

Totally agree. I think it will either play out that RocketMan backs down and is a good dog, or China performs a coup, or we end up at war. I think that's the order. 95% of the pressure is on China to do something, not on us to attack. After the UN res we can probably just wait and nudge China with threats of militarization of the area until China neutralizes NK.

I don't know how to feel about this without tasting it

VALERIE NO!!!

I mean, we have internal books and scholarship on the matter. They write about how other nations which have surrendered their nuclear programs for promises of protection: Ukraine, Syria, Libya, Iran are all subject to collapse, invasion, and harassment. They view nukes as the only way to insure the survival of the dynasty.

>is if Trump had already guaranteed to Xi that in some way or another that the security and comfort experienced for the chinese with DPRK there would continue, with it's a large DMZ for South Korean and US troops or maybe even the complete separation between the South Korean army and the US, with US troops and equipment no longer allowed to be on the peninsula, with maybe guarantees of Korean Neutrality
China would never agree to such a thing. They already have a buffer state with which they exercise tremendous influence and gain tons of money that is highly militarized enough to pose a threat to all western allies all alone. They would perhaps unilaterally make a new buffer state but it would have to be a non-western controlled third party or a puppet state that they would create through invasion. They don't want a DMZ or any sort or any shared borders at all, because such a thing poses security threats. They don't share borders with any western enemies and that would change without NK.

fanciest bologna cake i've ever seen.

Nope! It's ours now.

I bet they weren't planning on paying their bill, either. I'll remember them when I see my doc next time, and I shell out for my stupid copay.

SEND THEM ALL BACK.

I doubt that's the full story, but if it is they should be treated as tourists.

Fuck the kid they aren't American they don't get to use our shit
And they didn't legally get here

wtf I love liberals now