Should your vote be multiplied by your iq? For example...

Should your vote be multiplied by your iq? For example, a 140 iq republicans vote should count twice as much as a 70 iq democrat. That seems reasonable to me. If youre too stupid to know anything you probably dont know who the best candidate is.

>140 iq republican
What are things that don't exist?

>140 iq
>repibican

Choose one, Claytus

Dey tests be rayciss an bias

>repibican
Meant republican

you cant get to stop illegals to vote and you want to implement a iq voting policy goodluck

i assumed you were being coy but now i know youre a screw up

>repibican
tries to mock a group of people intellect can't spell simple word

The only thing we need to do to fix democracy is to repeal the 19th amendment

Why don't we cut out the middle man and stop blacks,browns and women from voting?

No, intelligence is overrated, virtue is more important.

Because there are white retards who vote dem.

stop bullying pls

>there is a direct correlation between IQ and how feasible your political idea is

throughout millennia there have been practically no presidents with an IQ of 160... how so.

Also, people at the extreme high levels of IQ are autistic retards of all kind. Do you think someone like Grigori Perelman who's like a fucking bum and as dysfunctional a man you could probably imagine should be the most endowed with political responsibility?

that's retarded. we need an IQ floor or something like that to deter retards from voting but direct correlation is stupid.

Better than the Cape Franchise, more precise to the point of merit to vote.

IQ only strongly correlates to education level.
People with college degrees tend to vote blue.

How do you expect this to turn out, memeflag? Pretty tired of the Democrats, pretending to not be everything that they claim to hate.

Should the amount of bullets in a clip be multiplied by their iq as well for when peope revolt?

No, but it's easy to fix. Watch this.
-Male
-Land owning

Problem solved!

thats retarded. An x=y linear scale won't make any difference. IQ is a bell curve, which mean there are as many idiots as geniuses, and dim as bright. Also, dumb people are easier to sway into voting...

What you need is an exponential. Someone with 100 IQ gets one vote, 70 gets 1/1000 and 140 gets 1000. That will guarantee the change you want and remove any threat of egalitarian dictatorship since 1000 votes each for under 4 percent of the population will be vastly outweighed by the nice but dim plebs

Only allow property-owning white men to vote and the problem is solved

There will always be more low iq than high iq people.

OP knows that the left has been deemed the intellectually superior side

I agree. The rural and suburban retards that voted for Trump shouldn't have that much power over all the city folks.

Well... i have a WAIS II 140 iq and im republican, so it appears to me that you are a cute little girl who thinks gravity only applies to earth

no-one owns land. The government retains de facto ownership and they sell it to the banks. You'd be handing the world back to you know who

this.

>i want my future to be decided by boomers
yeah no.

Bulgarians literally have a power iq than inner city minorities in america. No wonder youre pissed, inferiorboy...

So you want to give up your voting power?

No it should be tied to land owners

I think the equation should be
(IQ-100).vote=final vote number
If (iq-100)

>boomers own property

How to end the left ITT. Also

no

IQ weighted by Income.

Kind of true, but low intelligence, high virtue people can misled by high intelligence low virtue people.

So jews will still be rulling.
I like this one.

Actually iq doesnt correlate nearly as strongly to education level as it does to your parents iq. Iq is genetic, as much as that makes your vagina uncomfortable...

Would make sense if high IQ was a good thing. It isn't.

Higher IQ doesn't equate to being a better human.
Plenty of high IQ people fail to educate themselves or are complete shitheads.
Just look at space nigger and Bill Nye "the gender spectrum guy"

>In 2003, Stephen Hawking's own daughter, Lucy, reported mysterious injuries on her father to the police. According to the Daily Mail, "Prof Hawking declined to explain how his injuries had come about. A number of his former nurses, however, were in no doubt. They alleged that over the years his wife inflicted a catalogue of injuries on the vulnerable scientist: fractured his wrist by slamming it on to his wheelchair; humiliated him by refusing him access to a urine bottle, leaving him to wet himself; gashed his cheek with a razor, allowed him to slip beneath the water while in the bath, ensuring water entered the tracheotomy site in his throat; and left him alone in his garden during the hottest day of the year so long that he suffered heatstroke and severe sunburn."

Oh sure, let's get people like that to choose our leaders.

>clip
Magazine

t. IQ thread

This is true.

Studying for an IQ test can deviate points, but only slightly, nothing more.

For example someone with an iq of 80 will never reach 140 with or without college. Thats just not how it works in reality.

As much as I'd like it, you can't do that - who decides who has what IQ. Would a democratic POTUS make democrat biased IQ tests to get more votes? Vice versa? Definitely.

I'm glad a faggot like you doesn't live in the USA. It's no wonder Europe is fucked - idiots live there.

I'm one. My family are all republicans, and all of us are Mensa - not that Mensa is an accurate gauge of intellect.

>Insults spelling
>Can't construct a proper sentence

Good job there, leaf.

There's a lot more than just that. There's the 14th amendment. There's Paul Ryan, Feinstein, Pelosi, etc. Swamp should have been drained a long time ago.

As nice as that would be - we'd have to make baby steps to get to that point. It's too drastic a change to be made overnight. It would have to creep.

>Implying IQ is a correct judgement of intellect
>Implying intellect is something that can be gauged

Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses - we balance out. Stop trying to enforce things being regulated and governed. Let it be.

>Clip
It's a fucking magazine you communist.

True in the sense of property tax. However, the point here is that anyone that legally can claim property as their own and do what they want with it should be able to vote, so long as they are white. That's how it was originally intended.

Boomers are retiring, dying, and losing their minds. Soon it will be Millennials running everything.

Yeah. Leftists arent smart enough to realize that if soneone "suggests" i work hard to get a loaf of bread, even tho i will get the loaf no matter what, i will just sit on my ass and collect the loaf.
Communism and inferior reasoning ability are interchangeable words.

FPBP

I support OP's suggestion since too since it'd guarantee Republicans never win again.

Do you feel clever right now? Did you show this post to your mommy?

Of course it should be this way, but as soon as you propose an idea like this, the media immediately begins crying "muh democracy!"

>implying the iq test isn't rigged to favor whites

it's just a tool, and it can be rigged like any other standardized test to favor white people or any other race. you sit here smugly saying that now, but what would you do if they automatically gave minorities a few extra points to make up for their low scores? they might deserve this too if they had not been through formal schooling. You would also have to have low iq if you don't understand the merit of being familiar with numbers and basic geometry at a young age.

>"republicans"
"Leftists"
FIFY

No.
The stupid will be swayed by who holds the media, whereas the smart will hold a more balanced approach, say 50/50, meaning power will side with those who control the media.

Nice try, Brescyzcyzvick

Why do asians score higher than caucasians on a "cauacasian biased" test?
I await your answer, little girl...

Asians have a more numbers oriented education system, they emphasize math from a young age. The west emphasizes innovation and team building.

duh.

Why do asians who grow up in america with the american education system outscore caucasians?
I await your answer, little girl...
DUH

I think "Rural" voters is too politically correct - Speaking as a liberal.

I think "Economically Irrelevant Region" voters would be a much more proper label. I think the more concerning here isn't that they're leaning Trump, it's that their votes are worth squat to begin with. Matters as important as these should belong to the movers and shakers that make America matter on the world stage, not racist rednecks with no internet and no education.

Yes, we all see how that worked out for you.

>virtue is more important.
Problem: The Muslims think beheading the infidel is virtuous.

That's amazing, considering that IQ tests don't contain any math problems.

IQ tests do not test education, they test ability to recognize patterns in numbers, shapes or words, remember words or sequences of words or numbers, deduce and induce logic, spacial recognition, and if there is any math, it's no more difficult than simple addition and subtraction.

They are specifically designed so that a 6 year old child can complete them with only basic language and math skills.

you know who would immediately rig the iq tests
no
the idea of a government administering tests on the populace to determine their share of political power is grotesque

Open to abuse. Were in bad shit now and everyone illegal or not gets a vote.

>Giving Jewish votes the most weight
>Based entirely on Jewish made and administered IQ tests

Sounds like a good plan to me, goyim.

I find funny how liberals actually think they're smarter.
Your college degrees simply mean you endured propaganda, not that you are more intelligent. Actually, believing everything the establishment says would numb your critical skills.
Republicans have to think enough at least to sway against the establishment, and if in rural areas, to make a living and build a life outside of where all the money is moving
Meanwhile many of your voters are blacks and hispanics, which have a lower IQ by QUANTIFIABLE genetic factors.
So, sleep tight. We'll try to make you believe this as it'll give us an edge

You get a vote if,
you are married have Kids and pay taxes
you pay taxes and have a house
or you were serving your Country for x amount of years
simple as that

nope.(((they))) would rig "your" IQ. Stop being a NIGGER OP

Virtue is not a set of rules. True virtue is acting good in the face of the exception, which is what the Greeks called phronesis.

You can cultivate it, but their is no worldly measure until you're confronted with reality.
That was the idea of aristocracy: raising kids to be leaders.

IQ is worthless if you're a weasel cuck

>tfw 182 iq
>tfw your vote is worth over 2.5 times more than the average blackie
>tfw voted Trump
>mfw

>Your college degrees
I'm a conservative and my college degrees (business and aviation) were instrumental in achieving both my career and wise investment strategies. I'm on track to retire at 45.

>simply mean you endured propaganda,
Says every neckbeard who never attended college.

> believing everything the establishment says would numb your critical skills.
The opposite is true. The critical thinking skills I learned allowed me to evaluate the veracity of the subjects I was taught. My experience is that college is 97% ~not~ propaganda.