Surely Jews isn't all bad? I mean we have Einstein

Surely Jews isn't all bad? I mean we have Einstein.

Other urls found in this thread:

jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/EinsteinHoax.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fkqTK09i-Xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a commie jew that stole all his ideas

Wow

>Le greatest thinker of all times.

commie spy

This
He plagiarized Raymond Poincarré

DUDE

THERE'S LIKE ENERGY IN MASS

>Ein(((stein)))

He was a lying kike that plagiarised the work of superior white men.
jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/EinsteinHoax.pdf

The only good jew is Norman Finkelstein

>Jews aren't all that bad
>Example is communist

Yes a man that took part in The Manhattan Project creating bombs that killed people, unlike the man that he admired, Tesla.

And Benjamin Frank. And all the Jews in Hitler's army. :)

I totally agree, i think all this hatred comes from people trying to get ahead by climbing on other peoples backs.

Christ was a jew and we have the same prophets as the jews and even the same god.

Its crazy why there is so much hatred towards jews, the jews even now is the western worlds most outmost defensive wall against the isis, al qaeeda and other arab terrorists.

He wasn't part of the Manhattan Project. He urged the creation of the atomic bomb because he was afraid that Germany would finish the job first. He

>stole all his ideas
General Relativity is his own theory, and he expanded on the ideas of Lorentz and Poincare. That's how science works -- its a group effort.

Jesus Christ reddit
Lurk before you post

>Sup Forums making fun and insulting the smartest person to ever live just because hes a jew

im not even surprised

Well he is a dead Jew!

JIDF please go

And Leonard Cohen

Hugo Gutmann hitlers commanding officer in ww1 that gave him the iron cross WAS A JEW.

Not to mention both special and general relativity theory is applied in all sciences from quantum mechanics to newtonian mechanics.

Einstein has pushed the world forward by millennia's compared to if he had never existed.

If there ever were a price called "a true hero of earth" Einstein would be the first winner.

Secular Jews are the only biased ones.

I wish I knew how to screencap and assembly post. You are definetely worthy, my dude...

> we have a plagiarist

kys

Come on. Wasn't his theories really radical back then? It wouldn't have been such a shock if it wasn't at least original. I'm no physicist so maybe Einstein did take some of the maths from others but the interpretation of the meanings of his theories must have come from himself.

He was actually a reptilian nigger from hollow earth that eats babies, yah he sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=fkqTK09i-Xg