Can we all agree that TK has the saddest backstory in Angel Beats?

Can we all agree that TK has the saddest backstory in Angel Beats?

you mean having none?

TK’s Story:

He was an American citizen who fell in love with the daughter of a Yakuza boss. When the Yakuza boss found out, he kidnapped them both and threw them in the cells underground. Their cells were right next to each other, but it is heavily soundproofed that neither of them knew they’re so close to each other. They starved for one week and were then taken out. The girl’s father told TK that he had to dance. If TK stopped dancing the girl would lose a part of her body one by one: toes, then finger, then legs and arms. TK danced for five days without sleep until his body was unable to move. His girlfriend died by the end of the week. TK was then tortured to death, his death drawn out over the course of one month. When TK appeared in the afterworld, he lost his entire memory, remembering only the first English sentence his girlfriend had ever learned, “I Kiss You.”

I was going to say nice edge then I remember the other characters backstories

Why would the yakuza boss injure his daughter?

>doing that to his own daughter

What a jerk.

Yakuza bosses pimp out their daughters and wives all the time to pay back debts.

Its more of a yakuza thing where having your daughter running off with a man is extremely shameful to others fellow yakuzas. Its like rather having his own daughter killed than bringing shame towards the family

But why would he do that to his daughter?
There is no gain in this.

Here:

> his death drawn out over the course of one month
Now that's what I call edgy. Fuck.
I hope Key get back to CGDCT sometime.

I'm not doubting this kind of thing happens in the world, but it's maybe too strange or bizarre to feel really relatable. Whereas I found MC's subway crash story incredibly tragic.

The only good character from that shitty anime

He's a Yakuza boss, he probably has tons of daughters from all the women he sleeps with. I'm surprised he even let her go outside.

Shit. Is this real?

So Yakuza are basically muslims?

no

wtf are back debts?

Pay back debts user, not pay Back Debts.

>TK
>American citizen

Well, what do you think?

this show had the most over the top back storys since the corpse of that girls mother from hellsing was raped. tragedy is not really relatable if it involves comedic levels of sadism. and i thought yuris backstory was already stupid...

>implying you wouldn't rape Seras dead hot mom

>wtf are back debts?

Saddest thing about TK was that he was the only decent character in that shit anime.

what is the point of this tk clone?

not before checking the house for people that might interrupt me.

to work on the fucking train

also same VA as TK

Its their honor code. Either cut off a finger or pay a huge amount of money. But even by this there's no stopping the gossip train.

Angel Beats was terrible.

>nothing to gain

Blinging shame to famiri is a serious matter user-san.

>believing this weeb fan fiction

How was the VN? I can't wait till translations come out in 5 years

JUST WILD HEAVEN