Kraut/pol/ & AfD general - Ruft doch mal Martin Edition

24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
press conference about islam
>youtube.com/watch?v=hkhj_Ww3JaU
Hart aber Fair
>youtube.com/watch?v=qI9ajODQaI0

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
wahlbeobachtung.de/
dubisthalle.de/staatsanwaltschaft-will-anklage-wegen-wahlfaelschung-in-halle-erheben
archive.is/pHTJM
zeit.de/gesellschaft/2015-12/arranged-marriage-love-gambia-asylum-refugee
archive.is/32Fqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€.
>For the most towns this is expired by now

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
>wahlbeobachtung.de/

Reminder to vote for Die Linke

So how the election look for AfD?

Yours was first. Recycle this one later

is it true that the inhabitants of hannibal hochhaus are now forced to life in a refugee camp?

Do you all agree with the russian shitposter?

Wird sich die AfD jemals davon erholen?

Election fraud awareness thread, latest example:
dubisthalle.de/staatsanwaltschaft-will-anklage-wegen-wahlfaelschung-in-halle-erheben

Never forget, our "democratic" parties are not above this.

No, he's too autistic and a purity spiraler

name me specific reasons for it.

>archive.is/pHTJM
Archive MSM shill

No.

Absolutely
Foreign species should be free to kill

That's indeed the issue, isn't it? Especially the Turks better hope this gets resolved fast and quickly. They're sort of like our blacks, they can be happy we put up with them.

You're not German. You may have paperwork but you are not the German people. You are everything that's wrong with our the FRG and its 'culture', you are a hostile alien with some paperwork that tells us not to vote in our interest.

They're going to lose (which was expected) what matters is if they can get over 10% of the vote

2 x AfD oder verpiss dich

Wird sich user das neue CoD kaufen? Es wird ein Konzentrationslager Level geben, bestimmt sehr cool und kantig.

Well done but too many Briefwähler here.

Legally im german and genetically im half german. That should be good enough for you.

I understand his concerns but I'd favour closing the borders, getting _all_ Blacks, Arabs, Turks etc. out (including half-breeds and quadroons), then we can worry about the Balkan people and Eastern Euros.

Das Kreuz geht leider etwas über den Kreis.

UNGÜLTIG

>Circles
>Not squares
Germany a shit, A SHIT

fake news

And this is why afd voters will always be shamed and never be taken seriously

No and no. You should be hoping, praying for an absolute AfD majority because if things don't improve fast a half-Turk leeching welfare will be seen as a hostile alien by a lot of people. Instead you vote for more gibs because you can't see further than the short term and go on about muh Hitler. You're literally like the Blacks in America who hate on evil whitey when everyone else probably would have sent them back (at best) straight away.

>Heil Heil Heil Hitler
Imagine the dual citizenship gets questioned, opening the avenue to question the paper citizenship. Europe will see interesting times and the losers will be derooted foreigners, mixed identity less offspring and race traitors. We will even beat the false numbers by the jews this time. My body is ready, hubs of foreigners marked and munition horded

Oh no the Turk is telling me I can't have a country for my people. Clearly I should hang my head in shame and answer for the 6 gorillion.

Als ob die ganzen 50 jährigen Weiber die die Stimmen zählen nicht bescheissen, warum überhaupt Rechts wählen, wenn die SPD-Hurre die Wahlzettel zählt.

What a desperate attempt of demotivation
Enjoy your ban for talking Kraut

Ever heard of the Grundgesetz?

Let's just hope it gets resolved peacefully for now.

Wahlhelfer like me will make sure no faggot will invalidate votes for the AfD
10% must be achieved
12% would be good
15% would be great
20% and we will light tiki torches

is that poster real tho? I can't believe that they would get away with such blunt ethonatioanlism, even the Ukip cucked out on it in the end. I like the slogan but they should have used some more aesthetic females.

dann gehe halt dir die auszählung anschauen, ist dein gutes recht

You could have been Wahlhelfer yourself and you can still join as Wahlbeobachter.
That's what you all should do btw.

Ever heard of Zwei-plus-Vier-Vertrag

Do you remember when the laws of the Weimar republic stopped Hitler from becoming a dictator and throwing his political opponents into prison and then doing whatever the fuck he wanted?
Me neither.

It's true though you nigger, Wahlbetrug is yuge in goymany.

>thinking that will ever happen again
tippedytopkek

The law only works if the entire society consists of people obeying it. If Murat and Achmed kill Germans after a brawl and get off with a few hours of counseling, people question it. If shit like Cologne leads to just 3 convictions, people question it. The law is being eroded by the constant mass immigration - why should Germans keep obeying it?

That wasn't my point.

God bless Hitler

Also for those who join the counting: take notes and compare the results with your election district.

> Ceta takes effect now

Can I get shit now tollfree from Canada or is the toll part they keep talking about only for corporations?

Not this guy, but yes, I will. And I hope a lot more will do as well.

>Peacefully
Delusion. 2015 with Greece, the narratival suicide of the 68er, the questioning of third world immigration entrepreneurs who got ignored by MSM and politics and the understanding that the austerity will not help Germany compete with China at the end of the day, completely destroying the Globalist narrative, the point of no return was over-stepped. The centre is deserted, the extremes win new memebers every day, with semi professional agitators calling for terror and legitimizing the use of violence. This will not end well. And the centrist, which will soon expand to populist democratic parties like AfD will be the victims. No turning back, invest in lead

No it is not, last election in my Bundesland nobody of the Wahlhelfer in my station tried to manipulate any votes, even those who were clearly green party voters counted correctly

AfD is part ethno-Libertarian and part Völkisch/pro family, it's got the usual kosher elements you have to have in Europe but it seems bearable for now, especially since they seem to seriously question some of the post war order.

What do you think will happen when you constantly have non-Germans like yourself telling native Germans that they don't have the right to a country while commiting incredible amounts of crimes and barely getting a slap on the wrist for it?

The best would just be to remove Islam.

I was walking through a poor part of the city the other day, with a lot of hollow-faced drug-addicts hanging around, and it made me think that what these people lack most is the spirit, the volksgeist that keeps us all together. How much better would they feel, if they were given a true fatherland, that gives meaning to their life, and that is worth struggling for? The left often paints people on the right as lost people looking for meaning, but what I am looking for most of all, is meaning for my people. How can that not be a worthwhile cause? I don't see the left coming up with any alternatives.

BUMP.

We need to fight the traitors.
See:

I'm preparing for the worst and I'd recommend everyone to do the same but I can't see myself actively wishing harm on anyone, I just want a homeland for my people. I'm well aware that that's not likely to go peacefully.

how reliable is GMS polling? why are poll result % so uniform? either shy-AfD vote is a myth or 'all' public pollsters aren't looking for them?

Das linke Kreuz ist etwas dicker als das rechte, sieht irgendwie komisch aus. Leider kann ich deine Stimme nicht zählen.

That wont solve anything, Islam is literally the Arab culture codified, I also don't think the Africans coming here are all that religious, they just want gibs and white womenz.

Shy-AfD vote is no myth but they claim to incorporate it. I guess they compare it to Landestagswahlen or something.

>shy-AfD vote
This isn't a myth, we can expect 15%+ in 3 days

What do all those africans even do?They already dont work here i imagine they do even less in germany

Territory was never held or governed with peace, but the absence of war by decouraging other entities with large military. Pure Realism is back on the international stage, and it seems that it goes top down to the regional stage, completey falsifying the assumptions of institutionalists and delusional Hippies. People should forget Rousseau and get into Hobbes

Selling drugs mostly.

So there is half a million drug dealers in germany?

Collect gibs, rape, steal, loot. Some get taken care of by childless 50 year olds women.

More, there were drugs before black people existed in germany, you know?

Islam and Africans need to go.
I dont think Europeans should be removed.

Would be glorious, the butthurt comments in the main stream media are more worth than gold

It is at least all I see the Blacks doing here. The Syrians not so much but the Africans are selling drugs here.

Dies. Die Stimme geht gemäß des Nordrhein-Westfälischen Rechtsextrimusbekämpfungsgesetzes von 2009 an die SPD.

No, there is half a million aspiring drug dealers in germany, but only so many positions in the drug trade are to be filled. We will see an increase in gang related crime (from "none" to "it exists") when they start to compete for turfs.

Or seducing naive young leftist women with their drumming skills
zeit.de/gesellschaft/2015-12/arranged-marriage-love-gambia-asylum-refugee

Hey general bread baking user!
Let's try to get this thing sticky on Sunday.
How does that work anyway? Does the thread need to get 1,000 posts in a certain amount of time?

Nope.

Wuz up guys.
Any results ?

Sorry aber da geht beim linken Kreuz ein Millimeter über den Kreis und das Kreuz ist 89/91 Grad gewinkelt und nicht 90/90 deine stimme kann leider nicht gewertet werden, liegt aber nicht daran dass du AfD wählst wir sind ja schließlich ein freies Land das jede Meinung respektiert

The reactions of the lefties on FB and twitter will be much better

Why?

Be glad its not our blacks going north.30% of them have aids and they are very violent

It just undermines national identity. Whether you go for hardcore assimilation while giving benefits/tax breaks to native German families is another matter, but the civic nationalism the EU has been building to needs to be scrapped. If everybody can be German just by moving here or if we're all just Europeans, some who happen to live in Germany then inviting in a bunch of Africans and Arabs is not so far removed.

dimanche monsieur!

>archive.is/32Fqc
Archived a year ago
unironically linking to Zeit.
Just get the fuck out

Ihr bekommt bald eure 9% und dann kriecht ihr in eure braunen Löcher zurück. Die AfD wird Meckeropposition auf dem Niveau der Grünen machen und dann wieder aus der Politik verschwinden.

Scheisse i forgot it was 24 september.
I believed it was today

If we'll be as successful with saving Germany as the greens were with destroying it, I'll take it gladly my dear!

Meant to say the choice is encouraging ethnic German families only so you have enough Germans to fully assimilate the others... or just send the others back. Germany needs to be German.

Fuck, the girl was too much man.

>Daily Reminder
Low Effort Shill
Miss me with your gay-ass cuddle Politics.
This is a AFD Threat.

Not yet mon ami. First projections will be sunday at approx 9pm

"hahah scheis rechsbobulisden die sin in einem monat eh wieda wek :--DD" sagt zunehmend panischer Kümmeltürke zum 361sten Mal in den letzten 40 Jahren

Yeah I do think assimilation is needed and Germany needs to stay mostly german. I say that as a mixed german, going to vote AFD.

>sticky
Somebody answer this

what does the slogan say

>How does that work anyway?

Suck a mod's dick, get sticky.
In both senses of the term.

Pray tell, how? Every other party wants even more immigration and EU, the 2 main problems right now.

"we already have enough diversity"

Tomorrow on Friday could be the last big attempt of msm to shill for Merkel and demonize the AfD, maybe some last minute reveal, zeit online is posting anti-AfD articles non-stop

>Colourful diversity? We already have that.

will not happen. This is Sup Forums and the traffic generated by Germs is way to low. btw. they would rther delete the threads if somebody tries to generate unorganic amount of traffic

colorful diversity? We already got enough.

why did they pic girls who look like turks but a little less hairy?