Ah so this is why Jews hate Iran all makes sense now

Ah so this is why Jews hate Iran all makes sense now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel's_role_in_the_Iran–Iraq_war
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can we habe a gore thread plz

It's nice to see them take action against pedophilia

Plot twist: he was innocent.
BTFO?

The ZOG abolished community justice to harm social cohesion and promote indifference to societal ills like niggers

Indeed. Perhaps this is something we could learn from multiculturalism. Our global brothers are showing us how to fix this here!

Wish we could do that here like the good old days. Too bad criminals in the West have more rights than little girls and boys.

Day of the Rope has arrived thank you based Iran Peace be upon you

daily reminder

What the hell, why is Hugh Jackman at a Jewish Satan worshipping party?

I wish we would start doing this again.

Looks shopped as fuck but if true, thank you Iran.

you jews are disgusting.

what is going on in this photo

Reminder to all Sup Forumsacks that Iranians are Honorary White Men

based iran mashallah

>AmeriMutt
Of course, everyone is white by your standard lmao

Jews hate iran because they kicked usa out, US they don't have any reason to hate iran, but yet average us citizen hate iran with passion. (((They))) hate Iran because it increases nuclear capabilities, oy vey another shoah.

Rundown??

Also, Iran has always been based.

Jesus Christ you fucking newfags need to lurk moar. At least look up Pizzagate and this Jewish """artist""" cunt

This.

Modern/progressive culture has become retarded and programmed to be incapable of understanding the aspect of "social cohesion" that public execution once affected.

For anyone who doesn't understand, I'd recommend reading Elias Canetti's book "Crowds and Power", specifically the section on the types of crowds.

Just a coincidence I guess that first the Valerie Plame tweet goes viral and now this? You all are working for Iran, and I can promise you that we won't forgive or forget it.

Iranian here, shit like this happens weekly. Literally, we hanged a serial killer before in some small town and literally, before the hanging, one of the victim s brother stabbed the dude and the government official bowed down to the the dude lmfao. Based Persians

Based as fuck

i unironically support this and if you don't you're a good fucking goy

0w0 wats this

All 3 Abrahamic religions are controlled by the elite Jews. They all worship the cube. The cube is the representation of the control matrix we live in. The god of the Jews is Satan.

Sabbath = Saturday = Saturn = Satan.

Is this blotter art?

I noticed that dudes from your part(Afghanistan too) don't looks like smelly swarthy arabs. Also how much parsi is different from arabic languages?

Not him but Farsi and Arabic are 100% different languages. both are unintelligible to the other.

Should have waited until she was 9 like that pedoprophet.

wtf I love Iran now

what the fuck
its just a cube
thats the same as seeing a pyramid in some different continents and saying its aliens

>t. (You)

pshhh, anons. It's just (((art))). Yeeeeeaaash

>when Iran takes child sexual abuse committed by Muslims more seriously than the West

You obviously haven't paid enough attention. OR you're JIDF.

Two women only got like 20 years for beating a five year old with a hammer and duct taping his eyes shot- little dude will get strokes and seizures for the rest of his life.

My fave is the guy that got 15 DAYS for killing his infant child. 15 DAYS. Tell me all the judges aren't pedophiles again...

I hope this is true and I hope the entire democrat leadership is paraded through the streets on the way to the gallows.

It's a real conspiracy.

Why do you think at the Kabah they run around the black cube? Because they are representing the rings of saturn.

>thinking actors aren't in on this

Not even a cube. It's a rock the size of a American football in the bottom corner of the cube. The cube is just a temple.

>using your phone flashlight to film something more than 25m away
Waste of battery.

Dammit Wolverine is in this fucking cult? Fuck..

The guy raping his seven year old "wife" though? Perfectly acceptable.

don't worry, since Christianity is still very popular with nationalists in America their conspiracy theories always involve this magical bullshit

Told you, Iran is better compared to shitholes like Saudi Arabia.

I often ponder if it's such a bad thing to give your daughter away at the age of e.g. 12 to a all-in-all conservative husband.
You completely dodge female teenagehood. It's bliss! Not like keeping her and worrying will preserve her purity nowadays.

>People don't know Hugh buggers young lads

Wake the fuck up

The only thing that would make this better, is if the crowd started singing the chorus to this song, while waving their phones around like lighters:
youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

"
Take me to the magic of the moment
On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow dream away (dream away)
In the wind of change"

Iran also chops off starving children's hands when they steal a loaf of bread. So based, I tell you what.

It's a tragedy when someone does something his horrible, and he clearly deserved his punishment.

But taking pictures of this shit like it's a form of entertainment is sub human.

hey, at least theyll only do it twice

Name one negative in that.

guess mudslims are less subhuman than niggers.

SPBP, leaf is not a faggot today.
Thank you Canadianon.

Abusing children.

Good job on the edgy retard larp though

That's not really a secret, niggers are more savage than any other group.

Maybe provide a system for starving homeless children that gives them an opportunity to have a productive future? Kids with no home, no way to make money, no way to feed themselves, nowhere to sleep but in a dumpster? What are you, retarded?

I remember seeing a story in western media about Iran hanging 3 men for being gay, so I looked it up and turned out they were hanged for gang rape.

never trust (((western media))) about Iran, because they're all run by jews.

Is this in Wakanda.

nope. you're talking about your ally and best friend, saudi arabia

>inb4 this is some kike from NY

i honestly believe this. most iranians have a decent reputation in sweden compared to other middle easterners. usa controls the worst form of islam through saudi arabia and are using it to expand their control while iran has their own nationalistic version of islam because they hated the arab invaders.

Not larping at all. (ab)use based on your standards yet not for Iran and quite a few African countries. For them it's normal treatment. So your argument is ''muh ethics''.
I'm pretty sure Iran is not in favor of children dying in the streets, even if their parents were irresponsible or unlucky enough. Their caretaking system is not in question here, it's the punishment for stealing.
So what's your point again. That I'm retarded? Nah i'm not.

A child who has no recourse but to steal food in order to ensure he doesn't starve to death is not a situation in which permanent maiming is applicable.

Yes, you are supremely retarded.

>If you don't share my ethics playbook you are retarded
Classic burger narcissism yet again. Are you a vegan too or is humans where you cross the line when it comes to empathy about other living things?

>Maybe provide a system for starving homeless children
mate, Iran has widespread charities for poor people, and the general public constantly donates.

>american doesn't know anything factual
>just makes up shit and pulls assumptions out of his shartmaker

pic related is a charity box, and they've got more of these than we do mail drop boxes.

Well, uh that's because he didn't marry her sweetie

We just have a lot of food laying around and white pot heads can live on it, it's actually simpler.

Americans learned that despite ample welfare and gibs, if the nigger steals you have to scream DINDU NUFFIN, so obviously cutting hands off seems quite ''inhumane'' and shit.

age at first marriage. pic

Oh wait, scratch that... Isn't USA where it's legal to mag dump people for trying to loot your house? Let's ask user what is his opinion about that. I'm hoping he's an honest, anti-gun, vegan liberal in all fronts. What say thee?

>cutting hands off
but Iran doesn't do that. Saudi arabia does, and is USA's ally and friend. pic:

Yea senpai I know. I'm just larping to expose their hypocrisy and inconsistency.

>druggie parent can't/won't feed child, child steals food to survive
>FUCKING DEGENERATES CHOP OF HIS/HER HAND
calm down mikko

>pac man in the bottom right
pac man confirmed jewish

no Iranian is innocent. They're all guilty

I live in the South and own several guns like most people around here, which has nothing to do with anything. Children should be taken care of because they lack the opportunities that adults have to provide for themselves. A starving kid with no home who has no legitimate way to earn money should not have his hand chopped off for desperately trying to fend off starvation.

shlomo please

that's because we get the decent non muslim iranians

>non muslim iranians
so basically any iranian.

our churches are full of them. as soon as they leave the theocracy, they convert to christianity. but even the theocratic government of theirs if buddies with christians. which makes arabs and jews extra butthurt

What's funny is that so many Jewish American pedophiles including Rabbis would go to Israel to escape persecution for their crimes.

An adult (legally or realistically) walking into your own home likely armed and ready to kill you to steal an Xbox to sell for heroin money is not the same as a hungry kid stealing food on the street, retarded.
Besides in America you can only shoot to stop a threat, it's not legal to put a bullet in the back of the head of an unarmed surrendering robber on his knees. It's not a government sanctioned punishment, it's only spur of the moment acts of defense for yourself or loved ones that are legal. You can't kill for revenge for stealing in the US.

how old do the dogs must be for you to fuck then fellow canadian user?

>get hanged for raping 7 year old
>is legal to marry 7 year old

Iran hate their old allies?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel's_role_in_the_Iran–Iraq_war

Yup. Thats why they call it the Jewdicial system.

>>is legal to marry 7 year old
nope

I'd racemix with an Iranian Christian girl.

But she'd have to make good falafal and gyros. Or are gyros a Greek thing? Regardless I've known a few Iranians and they're so darn pretty so it's a dream combo.

But why is a kid being left in that situation in the first place? Where are the parents? I hope you aren't the kind of person that "sponsors" children in Africa.

>falafal and gyros
not Iranian. gyros is just greek version of turkish shoarma, and falafal is shit.

Sad they made Persia Islamic but whatever...

>racemix
at least you are not pretending that american are white. good.

>I'd racemix...
Let me stop you right there

Who the fuck cares? The parents are dead, drugged out of their minds, in prison, disowned the kid, off raping goats, there could be any number or reasons a child is abandoned by his parents. What are you even implying

Diversity is our strength.