Luluco

So the point of stealing the city and everything else was just to grab one random girl's heart and crush it?

What's the fucking point of the whole show? Shallow love/people are bad but we're not going to give you any any deep characters or relationships to contrast with?

stop reading too deep into things you aspie

Is luluco the real sequel to FLCL

Trigger should stop hamfisting "messages" into their gag cartoons.

There are three more episodes and this is Trigger. It ain't over 'til it's over.

I actually felt bad for Luluco, it's not like having a dumb and shallow first love is a bad thing, she's just a middleschooler after all. Can't wait to see Lalaco doing some justice for her daughter.

>this whole episode was an undercover attack to all waifufags out there

2deep4u

They even say that their goal is useless

they make it up as they go. it's fun user

Was the Blackholeian played by Hiyama?

I knew Nova was going to turn into a traitor eventually, but damn, shit was brutal.

because its fun

I wonder if this will cross with Kiznaiver.

They're making fun of the stereotypical "and innocent love exploded the monster and saved everyone" storyline.

Who ready for INFERNO COPPU

It's all a big AD for the new season of Inferno Cop

Did they intend for this to be so lewd?

Seriously, Trigger?

About time.

pottery

FAKKU SHIMASU

This immedialtely follows a spooge-drenched SVM episode, so I think we can safely assume they are fine with lewd here.

Middle school girls BTFO

But where does the Nova part fit?
He's just mentioned the Alpha and the Omega

DO
NOT
TRUST
HIM

Nove-kun will be "good" once again. Not like he was evil before.

It's Over Justice and Inferno Cop you need to worry about with the trust issues, they're literally skellingtons.

But they are also justice. I can always trust justice.

But why yellow?

Inferno Cop has proven his worthiness, but Over Justice is a blithering idiot. Maybe that makes him harmless.

But he's his boss.

That's *why* he's in management.

Poor Nova-kun, he's been enslaved and raped by blacks.

It's just further proof that Gainax (which trigger and khara are the ejected cores of) know that they reached not only their studio's but their medium's peak with Eva, and have been stuck in an endless loop of making inferior rehashes of the "this is why you the obsessive otaku viewer is shit and needs to accept some aspect of the real world" underpinning ever since.

>JUSTICE reincarnate
>don't trust him
You'r tricks won't work on me criminal.

This would make a cool Sup Forums banner.

"You're under arrest" would be better.

To signify the "rise from the ashes" arc.

Delusional retards like you is why I'm ashamed of liking Eva and didn't even want to watch it for years
You people are way more damaging to Eva's image than any of the Rebuilds

>is is why you the obsessive otaku viewer is shit and needs to accept some aspect of the real world"
I don't know how you got that from Luluco.

Probably gonna help her in the afterlife since he died and all

If the B-Hole didn't destroy Luluco's heart crystal, would she still love AON?

This episode hits too close to home. It felt so hurt when moment when I realize the fist person i fell in love with dont give a shit about me though se's being friendly all the time

You just have to put it back in

its a P&SwG all over again episode

2dep

are you a cute normal middle schooler user

TRIGGER I SWEAR TO GOD

Did her third eye split into two separate pupils?

They are the best people in their respective universes.

The whole fucking episode was railing on fangirls for liking shallow, bland bishounen because they are pretty which can also be applied to otaku and their waifu.
Ironic because that's the same braindead audience following this and loving the bishounen/girls because they are pretty.

Skeletons have never hurt or betrayed me. The skeleton inside me is my closest ally.

What scene is that? I don't remember seeing it.

fuck off, skeleton

>Luluco Inferno Cop doesn't have his badge
BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

I'm glad they showed luluco's mother does care about her.

He literally ripped out Luluco's heart and killed her without batting an eye or changing expression. He should just remain with the evil blacks like the mindless puppet he is and get killed by Lalaco.

Fuck yeah.

It was before he became th Inferno Cop.
Luluco is a prequel.

Hope we get to have a scene where Luluco's mother tries to "comfort" her

comedy can no longer be simple comedy without a 2deep4u message. you heard it here first, folks

Now they both have nothing and so they can be together

But what if it's after the Third Destroy Finale when he lost his badge but didn't actually die?

Yes, it can.

No, i misspelled "she's" into 'se's'

And it happened around 7 year ago but i still remember that feeling even now

It's a preview thumbnail for next week's episode, inset over an Inferno Cop still.

I want to see her do cool things with her shiny rod and life fibers, they've been wasted

Its about punishing sluts.

Luluco is a slut. Like Anna.

No, the episode had the bad guy call Luluco's love worthless and you're assuming that the audience is supposed to agree with him even though we're obviously meant to sympathize with Luluco.

>even though we're obviously meant to sympathize with Luluco.
How? The bad guy was completely right.

>caring about the feelings of a cock hungry slut

Only one of these sluts was successful and it was an unremarkable battle harem

>We will never have doujins of futa Lalaco penetrating her daughter

love is the most precious thing ever

Just because your correct doesn't mean your right.

Though what he said was true what he did was cruel.

But it wasn't love just infatuation with how he looks.

Agreed. Why the fuck she did not go for Midori route. Fucking slut

eh whats the difference
its called "making love" for a reason

Infatuation is temporal. Love is forever.

Midori gives even less of a shit about her than Nova does

>unremarkable
Still better than Asterisk
Still the best one out of the three harems animated by SL that season
Still had great animation and OST
Also, it had the MC and the girl actually get together early on instead of dancing around the idea
I'd say it was remarkable for what it was
I'm not claiming it's actually a good show, mind you
I'm claiming it was a less smelly turd than other harems

Still undefeated

That's false.

>We will never have doujins of futa Lalaco penetrating her daughter

> not the other way around
> We won't get to see her cry out about how abnormal her sudden growth is as she tries to overcome her lust

So now that Luluco has had her heart crushed by Nova-kun will she finally realize Midori is the one she truly belonged with all along?

That's because you can't look at anything from a perspective other than the hyper-autistic one informed only by the memes you've been reading on Sup Forums for years.

Stitch for anyone that wanted

He was right that her feelings were shallow, but not that they're worthless. And I don't know why you think we aren't supposed to sympathize with Luluco, she's the main character.

Any luluco doujins yet?

>but not that they're worthless
They were.

Nobody's feelings are worthless, not even yours.

Version with heart head, please?

Luluco's weren't real feelings, she just wanted the D because it looked pretty.

WORST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD

There isn't anyone else to agree with when Luluco didn't and couldn't defend herself. And what can she even say? Her shallow feelings are not worthless? She will get over Nova in no time like all young crushes and it will be like nothing.

>tfw the only good part about this show is the ED

Maybe it was 2 pupils the entire time and one was at the front and the other was at the back.

I am not sure if this is supposed to be some kind of message for me to heed, but I fucking love this show.

And that's what made it worthy of getting into the Manabi Line while the others flopped.