THE REST OF THE LATINO WORLD SHOULD FOLLOW THIS POLICY

theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/19/brazilian-judge-approves-gay-conversion-therapy nypost.com/2017/09/20/judge-in-brazil-approves-gay-conversion-therapy/ bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-41331922

Latin America is prospering, nothing and nobody can stop this. Wait for us eastern europeans!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/19/brazilian-judge-approves-gay-conversion-therapy
www12.senado.leg.br/ecidadania/visualizacaomateria?id=130695
bananasbusiness.com/2017/09/21/promotor-rebate-trans-no-parana-sexo-e-determinado-no-parto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to archive

>theguardian com/world/2017/sep/19/brazilian-judge-approves-gay-conversion-therapy
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/19/brazilian-judge-approves-gay-conversion-therapy

sorry, I forgot, thanks

Yeah, cause that's what's wrong with Latin America. Too friendly to gays.

correct, in latin america liberalism rules the vast majority of our brother's nations

>Gay conversion therapy

They should convert more people to being gay. Good for them!

>THE REST OF THE WORLD* SHOULD FOLLOW THIS POLICY
ftfy

Next step: getting rid of the anti-gun law

Yes that catholic is kicking in!

Now you guys just need to take your pope back and we can Deus Vult!

No, gay should be converted back to what nature indicates us.

CORRECT MY BROTHER!

Also this week in my state a judge denied a trans to legally change her sex to male.

He did the right thing.

DEUS VULT BROTHER!

Link please

There is no cure you cucks. We all know what's the solution to that pronlem

I don't like fags, but this is a stupid measure, it sets a precedent for the government to force his way up to your butthole if it deems that you are an undesirable racist, sexist, homo, or tranny

There are no methods that work for any of this shit either

Kill yourself retard, you're focusing on shit that doesn't matter

Speaking of revoking the anti-gun law, here's a Senate poll about calling for a plebiscite about it

www12.senado.leg.br/ecidadania/visualizacaomateria?id=130695

Bear in mind a 2005 plebiscite about banning all gun sales failed 57-43

jesus fucking christ hopefully pence gets through to trump and makes him execute gays

>liberalism

Kek it's not even liberalism, it's pure leftism. Latin America has always easily influenced by leftists, it's strange.

bananasbusiness.com/2017/09/21/promotor-rebate-trans-no-parana-sexo-e-determinado-no-parto/

Lol at the domain name

I bet that therapy doesn't work on Swedes.

Very nice

Nor racist, nor homo, nor tyrant.
I want our laws and culture not to be biased and modified just because a minority is whining. What Brazil is a sign of prosperity and unbiased.

>bananasbusiness
kek
ty, huehue

Silly beaner, gender dysphoria nothing but a construct. Nothing but an idea to promote divide and conquer tactics from above.

Transcend into female x shemale
>two pairs of boobs
>straighter than regular male x female
>femininity over masculinity
>no more gender bias when everyone is sexy

My man is putting in work!

Ironicly though, that way of thinking is what's dividing your country.

If there's anything early 20th century USA has taught me, it's that electro-shock therapy works on gays.

Mike Pence is a testament to this theory.

THIS

>doesn't want to be biased
>supports programs that set a precedent for the government to convert people at will based on sexual orientation and beliefs
Holy shit you are a magnanimous retard

Just wait until they start dishing out these cures for racism by pointing magnets at your brain, giving people torture and calling it a cure for teh gay, or perhaps even torturing people who think owning guns for self defense are mentally ill

Kill yourself useful idiot, Latin America had much bigger problems than some prancy faggots running around

I never knew homosexuality is a skin colour.
Since I stated that I want gay people to be tortue?

Vete a la verga chairo con tus falacias Ad Hominem y Hombre de Paja.

Heil Blitzmeister.

Unfortunately I doubt if this decision will be kept. PC here is rampant.
By the way: FAKE NEWS! He didn't approve gay conversion, he approved the possibility of someone who is gay and doesn't want to be to ask for.
More: I discovered that our Federal Council of Psychology fights for the end of the treatment of transsexualism as a disease.
Please, Best Korea, nuke us.

*to ask for help

FUCKING BASED