Sweden yes

Sweden will get a new dose of tolerance and multi culturalism

Other urls found in this thread:

etravelalerts.com/security/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shitskin

They always say that.

Im happy for you guys, now you finally have a European country worse than your own.

Sweden needs it. Soon we can unleash these boys at the border.

I hope its huge and extremely polarising.

wtf i love isis now

>let's all the terrorists in
>terrorists attack anyway
like pottery

A nuke will go off in Stockholm and the Swedes will subsequently begin the Great European Purge

I wish them a quick destruction so they can rebuild from the ashes and hopefully not make the same stupid mistakes again.

How will swedes cuck explain it since Sweden never bombed Middle East ? Simple. They attacked the muslims in middle age. This is a revenge for Vikings barbarians. We are so sorry poor innocent muslims.

Isn't this more of a Sweden No? If Mozzies don't like you it's more likely you're doing something right.

A.

Why would they attack their own stronghold?

>not again

Why doesn't the entirety of ISIS just pack up and move to Stockholm? They could get native Swedes removed from city front apartments and plan attacks from there with impunity while getting the Swedish government to shoulder all of the operating costs.

Its simple, right wing islamophobia turns innocent peaceful muslims¨to their only option.

>we will do what we do every day

all me

Sweden's anus is ready.

>Screenshot from some tweet.
>Some people will take this as reliable source.

Nuke of peace.

Will a king like King Karl (Carolex Rex) rise or will they send progressive women running naked at them.

Sweden, former empire who even threatened Russias Empire, is a shadow of it's former self.

Its good that the Swedes love Muslims.

YESSS

PART AND PARCEL

DEAD SWEDES

DEAD SWEDES

DEAD SWEDES

you have to chant it 3 times to make it come true

Is it because of Swedish arms industry? They sell weapons somewhere they shouldn't.

The more absurd target is hard to find. Iceland could be blown up because of tacky tourists, why not go that way.

Fuck Stockholm.

Aslong as they do not come to Täby and Djursholm it is fine. Fuck the cityfolk

I guess inviting ISIS in and giving them free money for rehabilitation isn't a winning strategy against terrorism.

Damn shame.

holy fucking shit that tiki torch really was a lot of people huh

What on earth will liberals say when this happens I wonder?!
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS
>DON'T FORGET ALL THE NAZIS!
fucking shits

user., why do you have that pic. saved on your computer? Delete it immediately.

Is this another troll twitter? I cant be botherd to check the threath assesments from intel agencies.

>fat neckbeard jihadist spamming threaths on twitter again

The residents of the city are probably putting bunting out as we speak.

Seems very illogical. They're already winning on every single level in this country. More terrorism would only destroy what (((they))) have fought for during all these years.

Let me rephrase this article. "intelligence agencies have finally completed and trained for another hoax terrorist attack, and will be implanting it live in the coming days."

We have to hide our dogs!

Yes please blow something up I need a happening

Gotta love that Swedish patriotism.

I stopped believing in liberals having even a little sparkle of common sense after the Orlando shooting. I don't know what mental gymnastics you need to do for blaming white people and republicans after that a Muslim "democrat" blasts 50 gays yelling Allah Akbar .

Gotta love that Swedish patriotism. To be far i'd nuke London, so i can't really talk.

etravelalerts.com/security/
>sweden
9/21/2017 SECURITY - Stockholm - Swedens security police are investigating a terror threat made against Stockholm. The level of preparedness has not been stepped up. Details

aw shit its legit.

PLEASE PAINT SWEDEN RED ALREADY!

Good i hope they do

jävla skit, o jag har grejer att göra i Sveavägen & Drottninsgatan imon.

>they're warning us
at least they're considerate, not like the fucking racists ;)

I was thinking the news from Sweden has been quite quiet lately.
Kind of funny how the most "open" country is still getting attacked by its "guests."

Bring a knife, so you can stab a random shitskin if something happens. Just so you can tell everyone that you kind of revenged the terrorist attack.
Thank me later

Ooooh Nooo...

Here I sit in the middle of the woods, comfy as fuck with my girl.

Could not care less. I'll defend my home and my family, the rest of these fucking dummies.. Gas.

>Import terrorists.
>Your police say they are terrorist.
>The government says they are terrorists.
>The people claim they are terrorists.
>Evidence is found they are terrorists.
>Come on they aren't terrorists, lets bring in more.
>Literal photos of terrorists holding up severed heads, standing with politicians smiling as refugees.
>Literal murders being given homes because "we must let them back into society."
>Suddenly show concern because "oh no, an terrorist attack, we cant let Trump win."

Ignorant fucking sheep.

>soon

Sweden is already a caliphate, how could they make it worse?

I'm an immigrant working here, those fucking jobless parasites gotta fuck someone else's business ....

Keep track of the shills attacking Anon5 with false dox claims. They are terrorists who did the 6/3 terror attack.

They do it because it's an emulation of the Muhammad from the Quran. I can't remember the exact story but it's the one where he warns some non-Muslims before he goes all Islamic on them, killing all of the men and boys old enough to have pubic hair, enslaving the women, etc. etc. It's the same one that ISIS followed to the letter when they were on their murder rampage through the areas they now inhabit, killing entire towns of men and enslaving the women. There's probably a Swede on here that knows the exact story I'm talking about, cause I can't remember the specifics.

>Täby
>Djursholm
Shit tier. Almost anywhere out of Scania or the west coast is, to be fair. Also, those are both in Stockholm county. I agree though, fuck the entire county. It's a bad location anyway. Nuking it would solve most of our problems.

You'd still have all the northerners being violently pro-left, but there aren't too many of them around anyway. They all moved to Stockholm (and surrounding areas).

Sweden is to politicly correct to ever do anything remotly positive.

Its litteraly a country filled to the brink with virtue signaling faggots who cant comprehend the positive outcomes from a homogenic society.

Shitskins or not they are litteraly asking to get their economy BTFO by 2020.
>white flight to Norway will become a problem

Swedish politics is the worst dystopian scene i have ever witnessed.

Värt att nämna är att det handlar om kollaps utav asylsystemet och då vill Norge inte ha något att göra med lyckosökare som annars skulle försöka vidare i Norge. Vilket är ett klokt beslut, dock inget som är bestämt alls. Norge har redan enorma problem med invandring som det är, inte alls på samma nivå som Sverige men tillräckligt.

hmm

Still a great country and no racist will make me believe otherwise :)

>give them everything they want
>still get attacked
surely islamphobia is to blame

Swedistan isn't just a meme you street shitting dip. Also fuck off with proxying.

Same. It's simply a small price to pay to have our lands back

(((ISIS)))

Well it's nice to see some optimism in these depressing times. I see both the left and the right talk about how everything is ruined and fucked up. You keep being you, user.

>racist bullshit
try again sweetie

The mandatory cultural enrichment of every young women by at least two (2) migrants is just not enough.

everytime a shitskin attacks a swede, or our money, is an act of terror just looking at them knowing such creatures exist on this planet is truly soul shattering

It was all theater. Day of the rope won't be though. Lambs to the cosmic slaughter!!

I hope ISIS kills you both

JUST IN: BREAKING: The Whites have made a threat against Stockholm, capital of Sweden, saying they will attack soon.

Do I dare to take the commute tomorrow at rush hour Sup Forums? Sources say it's planned for tomorrow in the city.

Hur durrr

We will attack Mosul
We will give you time to flee
Muslims are retards.

POO

Oh no, think of the backlash against muslims when this happens!

By this point any white living in Stockholm is suicidal anyway.

>information warfare
t. retard

I'm already feeling bad for the poor muslims that will be blamed. They are the real victims.

Why would they attack their own country?

kek. all of your troops can fit in 1 room

Top Lel.

>Doesn't understand the concept of terror-ism.

time for ISIS members to integrate into stockholm while integrating all the racist wh*te "people" out

We also have the jew quotes demanded by the EU kikes.

But we do approach the thing with open eyes. We are numbers people. And the numbers that reflect a diverse society is rolling in as we speak.

Do we even care at this point? It's Sweden.

Who cares at this point, Sweden is lost

Least it's a tall room.

thought that was hezbollah for a second

And not a single person was bitten by mosquitoes that night..

I for one welcome our new muslim overlords

What this guy says

What's it like knowing you need our fat manlets to protect your country?

Kek

Sweden needs more bracelets quick!
"Please don't detonate the bomb, Mr Terrorist!"
sorry, using exclamation point might be racist or islamophobic
"Please don't detonate the bomb, Mr Terrorist."
That's better.

Probably mistranslated, they likely are just declaring Stockholm as the ISIS state capital

We also have BLM. White mans guilt is a burden to be born by all of us. Embrace it and/or die.

Tbqh the terrorist attacks is a huge reason for believing in Albert Pikes 3rd world war. Because if they REALLY went hard on the Taqqiya, acted nice, fake-befriended westerners, let women walk without hijab occasionally and just focused on having kids. They would win 100% in 50 years.

>attack their own people
ISIS are a group of literal morons

Please help burger. Ignore all the Murica hate from liberal and other Swedes. We have been broken and will of course fight back despite this, but without aid it is naught but suicide by Police State + Slamists.

You do realize we're not even in NATO, right? If you mean the few burger volunteers during Winter Wars, their contribution is unequivocally respected.