Poland is too strong militarily for my taste

What can Europe do to make them weaker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gcKhS7ly8ig
youtube.com/watch?v=IxSha9RX5cY
express.co.uk/news/world/855477/World-War-2-Poland-reparations-Germany-Law-and-Justice-Jaroslaw-Kaczynski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Muscovite_War_(1605–18)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smolensk_War
msp.gov.pl/en/polish-economy/economic-news/6643,Germany-is-the-biggest-foreign-investor-in-Poland.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing, they won't take "refugees"

youtube.com/watch?v=gcKhS7ly8ig

well Germany can stop fucking up Europe every few years for a start.

Stop paying them shit ton of money? Without it they will be Ukraine/Moldava #2.

What are you gonna do, invade them?

Form the Europa army and fill it with shitskins that you migrated to your country and start another world war, again. I mean that's why they're bringing the skitskins in isn't it Hans?

You'll do fookin nothin turkroach

What is it slavshit? Afraid much o an armed buffer state?

Even with whole american military budget Polan is nothing. Polaks are the worst warriors along with arabs.

What, you morons want to make Poland your enemies too? Doesn't Russia make you shit your pants when they just threaten to turn off the oil?

Keep shilling for that EU army you despot puppet, shame it would still get blown the fuck out by Poland's forces.

Next Liberation when?

Come to think of it, who do you think makes the best warriors?

finns, of course

Oy zwei!
youtube.com/watch?v=IxSha9RX5cY

How did I know you were German before I even opened the thread?

>Stop paying them shit ton of money?
You mean stop draining and exploiting Poland?
>Without it they will be Ukraine/Moldava #2.
You're retarded. EU aid is literally just 2% of Poland's GDP.

>level

>Even with whole american military budget Polan is nothing.
What are you even talking about idiot?
>Polaks are the worst warriors along with arabs.
Top kek!

this

We didn;t spend it yet

>sacks moscow

>defence
Fucking illiterates

Good times.

Why are they spending billions on sherman tanks?

If you did, you would probably have more shermans than your landmass can support.

Piles of them would start falling out of your borders in walls an...This is fucking genius.

Pretty much this. If Poland weren't so (legitimately) afraid of threats on both sides from the RF and Germanistan they would have no reason to field one of the better militaries on the continent.

>What can Europe do to make them weaker?
Stop giving them EUbux.

Although even if they doubled their defense spending, they still would not have a chance against us.

Too late. You can't stop us now.

>only 2% or 11 billion
user seriously you are delusional:
Poland leeched bilions and billions from the EU.
Germany doesn't even spend 2% of its GDP on military defense and now poles go on a shopping spree with EU money?
Again they did what they always were good at: leeching and running away when being asked to stand to their words / treaties.
It's disgusting to see these paranoid polish-folklore monkeys hand their democracy to some shit-tier populists in a moment of vaginal spergings anyway.
Sad!

>What can Europe do to make them weaker?
Nuke Germany of course. You are the fucks who give them gibs.

billions in what currency? monopoly money?

Persuade them to vote for a sour faced barren old cunt who floods their country with shitskins?

Germany non white in one generation.

Poland has third largest military in Europe after Ukraine and France.

Ukraine is #1 with largest military though it's outdated but still.

Better than being cucked by German faggots.

see hard facts here, Augustyn

Honestly, they are probably doing this, in large part, because of the Russians. The last thing they want is to be Ukraine/Moldova #2. Which is why they have been cozying up to the US as of recently.

>Stop paying them shit ton of money?
That is debt money, nobody gives money for free.

>gibs
mmmmm... fucking millennials

>the next namibia-tiers are shaking hands
You two should get a room, Dustin.

90% of EU money goes back to EU, mostly Germany of course while 90% of Polish money payed into EU stays in EU. Now do the math. EU was a mistake, another German scam, and sooner it falls the better.

>worst warriors

>Poland leeched bilions and billions from the EU.
You better start paying up the $1+ TRILLION you owe to Poland soon.
express.co.uk/news/world/855477/World-War-2-Poland-reparations-Germany-Law-and-Justice-Jaroslaw-Kaczynski

Well if Europe and its mob of refugees would fuck off and die, Poland would indeed be weaker.

But isn't Russia an even bigger piece of shit?

This is the hard truth about EU.

>see hard facts here, Augustyn
pls, ahmed
i know kraut "facts" very well

germans are the cancer of europe
can u end yourself already?

Go cry about it to mama Merkel.

Now Poland wants to make it's own military industrial complex and stop buying tanks from Germany.

They asked Ukraine to help making tank on T-72's base.

Ukraine provided new turret, 120mm NATO standard gun KBM-2 and loading system, dynamic protection system (ERA)

They called it PT-17 and plan to produce it en masse instead of buying Leopards

>new german calls others africans

Stop blabbering our secrets!!!

Poland will soon be Venezuela tier, so it will finish itself with itsown hands, worry not

>They asked Ukraine to help making tank on T-72's base
This is just a modernization proposal for the Polish PT-91's. They want also to modernize their Leopard A4/5's.

Exactly. Nothing to see here goys

You would be able to do that too if you didn't waste all your money on useless shitskins who are only good for raping and beheading natives.

Any poles on this thread that can give me an honest answer. Are you genuinely expecting war?
If So, with who?

u went too far on this one boy

If Hitler was right about anything, it was about you people.
Seeing you mongoloids suck nazi dick over here is disgusting as well.
Nah Augustyn, you may trick yourself into whatever the rest of the world knows your are drunken leeches not standing to treaties you signed yourself.
Your people are those that complain the most about refugees over here yet you got everything handed on a silver platten when you immigrated to germany back then and your families still happily accept Hartz4 while not even bothering to learn a word german.
That is the pathetic reality of your once proud country, and we both know very well Augustyn.

>confirmation bias
Fuck off with your flag, Augustyn, we both know who you are.

PT-91's are just modernized export T-72M's.

Ukrainians installed entirely new turret from their T-72-120 project for NATO standard 120mm gun instead of soviet 125mm gun, including new loading mechanism. It's pretty deep modernization.

No war. Just some purchases

I feel bad for you.

>autisting krauting

Can you come up with ANY snumbers?
Your empty drunken word blanks are of no interest to us.

Thanks to (you) for getting triggered, nothing to add.

Those are 2 wars we had 1vs1 that wasn't part of any of our civil wars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Muscovite_War_(1605–18)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smolensk_War

both won by us...
we also beat you up in 1920 with Ukrainians.

if you call us worst warriors you just proves you are retarded. If we were worst you wouldn't have to ally with germans and hide over the river untill we are tired fighting each other

You spineless poles with your hysteric bitching are killing the EU, not us.

we eurofags are doomed anyway
so who the fuck cares?

is it rly that hard to find the numbers proving what i said
just fucking google it

Fictional Russia Threat (tm) will only cause them to make them ever more dependent on the Zio-Globalist system that is bullying them in the first place.

I find Polish authorities semi-senile, this is the only conclusion i can have from observing their geo-political policies.

Russia like always, they don't want to see our growth. And soon with West European Islamic State.

>with Ukrainians.
Fuck them, only like fen ten thousands of them, while Poland fielded a 1 million army.

>If Hitler was right about anything, it was about you people.

Fuck the 4th Reich

Nobody is doomed.
You can't see the bigger picture.
Go get your basic economic knowledge fixed and you will see that we are far from being doomed, you can thank Draghi for that, at least for now.

Billions seems like a sizeable investment. Just modernising the army?

>tank on T-72's base
Jesus Christ we have to stop making everything on the base of T-72 and make our own tank from scratch. What we are doing now is equivalent of modernizing ak-47.

Look at the time. It's been like 70 years since germans invaded someone. and they've been threatening us lately becouse another one of their favourite projects is going bankrupt and we don't give a shit about their orders.

>and make our own tank from scratch.

There is a difference Hans.
We're killing EU.
You're killing Europe.

Exactly. Nothing to be afraid of. Seriously.
I'm not trying to sound ironical

Poland has no technologies to make tank from scratch. Poland could produce T-72M variations with tech left by USSR.

You have to ask Ukraine because they have tank design factory in Kharkov which still functions (though barely) and has means to design from scratch.

Ah, being the shield of Christianity again. Thank you Poland.

Obviously they need to be liberated.

Nah, Hitler considered you dumb subhumans and a nation of peasants, that's why he probably got that memorandum in the first place.
I don't share his view but you chimping out lately makes me think.

The EU isn't Europe you autistic Germ

Perhaps your country could stop giving them reasons to. Does that ever cross your mind?

>Germany doesn't even spend 2% of its GDP on military defense
...in violation of the NATO treaty it signed. Near as I can tell it's not the Poles that have a problem honoring treaties.
>now poles go on a shopping spree with EU money?
Maybe they opened a line of credit based on the money Germany owes it for war reparations?

are u retarded?
im the one with the wider perspective here
europe doesnt matter anymore

you are retarded if you think this money is for free hans msp.gov.pl/en/polish-economy/economic-news/6643,Germany-is-the-biggest-foreign-investor-in-Poland.html
you pay us for our markets and our cheap manpower. you still owe us shitload of money for war.
and in case you start your bullshit again. We got prussia from stalin after you lost it when you surrendered to him

no, hitler said this

yea but it wasn't pure 1vs1

Is Merkel getting re-elected a done deal? If yes, how much longer will she lead Germany and The EU? I love these crazy German Pro EU threads. I still don't know if they're serious or not.

Germany used to be beautiful. I went back a few years ago and boy it just didn't feel the same. I can't imagine what it's like now.

London too. That place is nothing like it was 20 years ago. Shame that.

Take redpill. And don't be mad. You will die, we will survive, like always.

the ting in your picture looks like something stolen from wh40k imperial guard. It's too tall and has too many flat surfaces. Also it's not really a tank but a light tank and light tanks are useless garbage.
Don't get me wrong, WPB Anders is a good platform but it's too light to make tanks out of it.

I believe this. Poland's military is already modern but I think that they want to protect themselves from the rest of Europe. Something is on the horizon. According to some analysts, Russia is arming itself faster and more extensively than Germany in the 30s. France is arming. The US congress just approved a $700B military budget. Japan is looking to rearm itself. Turkey is going nuts. Iran is apparently pursuing nuclear weapons again, although I don't know if I believe that. There is a lot going on in the world and it is looking like it could culminate in a lot of death.

Best time for central-eastern Europe was when Germans and Russians were our bitches.

>Germany doesn't even spend 2% of its GDP on military defense
As the country that pays the difference for you neglecting your NATO dues, thank you very much for forcing us to spend about a third of our GDP on our military to pick up the slack.

I hope you idiots start another world war so we can level your country again.