Why aren't you watching 1990s Anime right now?

Why aren't you watching 1990s Anime right now?

Just not into sci-fi at the moment

>The 1990s only had sci-fi

about to shower then eat lunch

It's the only good anime to come out of the 90s though.

90% of the pics you will use to represent the 90s and 80s anime will be from a sci-fi anime

Because I'm not some 30 year old manchild who can't let go of the past because they have no future to look forward to. I'm waiting for the Persona 5 anime and hopefully a RWBY anime this year. No time for old man shit.

I enjoy both old AND new manga

But I am.

Almost fell for the bait

Because I'm not running in the 90's

Why not?
Is a new way to set you free

I wish scifi came back

I can't shitpost and watch anime at the same time, user.
I'm rewatching Initial D, it kinda counts, I guess.

>watching initial D

You forgot fantasy.

Because I just happen to be watching other stuff.

I have plans to watch Nadia, though.
And in a more distant future, possibly Brain Powerd and Patlabor.

Right now, I'm not watching anything because I finished an amazing anime a few hours ago and don't want to focus on any other anime at least for a few more hours.

>possibly Brain Powerd
Avoid it because it's sucks, just watch the opening in Youtube.

Patlabor is great.

It didn't go anywhere, you still get sci-fi all the time.

I couldn't get into Nadia, Patlabor is fantastic though

The tone is very different now.

I grew up during that time and frankly I've watched what was interesting about it. It's not any more because it's mostly (real) kids shows. I'm tired of mindless gunfights, heroes, cars and robots.

I know it's supposed to be bad, but I think it could be valueable perspective. I have never given anything less than a 3/10, either it's too short for me to really hate it, or it has some acceptable elements. It could be valueable to watch something that's awful all the way through, and long enough for me to really despise it.
It may also have some value. On MAL, it has a 10/10 review, and supposedly it's really deep, so maybe I can distract myself from the terribleness by analyzing it's deep themes. But from what I've heard, I think finishing it may turn out to be too much of a challenge.

I haven't really felt that much of a passion for watching Patlabor yet, but sometimes I feel I need to watch it. We'll see, I have some other anime to finish first.

I love Nadia's opening, it really makes me feel it'll be fun

Because I don't follow A S S D E A D D I CK tumblr reposts

Brain Powered isn't deep, just watch it for Jonathan being a motherfucker.

Because the ending of Neo Ranga makes me want to choke someone.

Does anybody have any recommendations on "cutesy", proto-moe '90s anime like Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Cardcaptor Sakura?

I am, I think LoTGH counts after a certain point.

Because I'm not an underaged newfags and have already watched it when it first air.

>Neo-Sup Forums

>proto-moe

i dont watch series that are older than 2010

most people pretend that moe didn't exist before 00

so proto-moe it is

One of my favorites to this day. Pity Imagawa never got the rest of the story funded.

oh shit is that young Kamina?

what anime is this?

>On MAL, it has a 10/10 review, and supposedly it's really deep

Wow, it must be a great series to have a 10/10 review on MAL.

Does Patlabor count as 90s animu?

>tfw it's maximum comfy

I really want to rewatch El-Hazard one of these days. I always thought it was a pretty good fantasy haremshit with an ensemble cast - I think I have some manga volumes lying around as well.

Shayla-Shayla was the best waifu, though that bug queen was sexy as shit. You just know she and that one asshole did a lot of fucking to produce all those Bugrom soldiers.

what are you talking about senpai

that's a lot of cute titties

I watched the old anime thingies when they aired decades ago.

I came.

>4:3 anime

Because I'm reading Dune for the first time and taking a short break. And I don't feel like continuing Macross 7 just yet.

Don't touch anything his son and son's fuckbuddy wrote.

I've heard, unfortunately. Fuck me if it isn't a slow start though.

It depends on the translation. Lucky translator in my country did amazing job.

>im literally 12 years old

Getter Robo Armageddon

I'm watching Milky Holmes. The animation looks like it's from the 90s.

Im watching G-gundam right now.

Only because i just realized i had no idea how that starts and ends since in only watched bits and pieces of it during elementary school.

Jesus, i never knew they did as much fighting on foot than they did in their Gundams.

Also Episode 17 so far and Domon can't catch a break. And only did i just realized that Shining gundam looks like a samurai in full armor during super mode, now that's thematically right.

Finished Nadia a few weeks ago and it wasn't horrific (if you skip the island and Africa arc). Turn A also wasn't too bad either.

Irresponsible Captain Tyler.

You should watch it. It's great.

Young adult took over sci-fi.

Armageddon sucks, watch Shin vs Neo.

>YOU WILL NEVER BE A 90S ANIMATED IRRESPONSIBLE SPACE CAPTAIN FROM A DISTANT HIGHLY TECHNOLOGICAL FUTURE

Because my internet is painfully shitty and makes downloading take an hour+ while making streams just as bad. I really want to watch Eva one of these days but shikata ga nai

I'm literally about to start watching this soon and can hardly w8.

Because I've already seen everything worth watching from that era.

because the 80's is superior

I wish cyberpunk came back.

Is Guyver any good?

>tfw modern anime will never have oppai this delicious

I am.

But I am, Your Under Arrest is great

I'm too busy watching 80s anime

mah nigga

Because I'm watching 80s anime.