Will you finally admit how good it was?

Will you finally admit how good it was?

what, koyomimonogatari? or whatever it was called

Bakemonogatari was good.
Nisemonogatari was only good for jerking off.
Second Season was overrated as fuck, but the last arc was great.
Owarimonogatari was mediocre.

Yeah, sure.

First season was 10/10, after that is garbage.

No, it was meh.

Sodachi arcs were good too I'd say.

Because of this show I hate shaft.

It's verry inconsistent in quality. Not just the series as a whole, each individual season of it varies wildly from shit parts to enjoyable parts.

He will never get to finish what he tried to say.
Because I cut him apart before he could.

In that instant, I slip through him.
Not taking even a second, I draw the knife across the lines running throughout the guy's body.
Stabbing.
Slashing.
Piercing.
Driving.
Splitting into pieces.

Completely and utterly, I "kill" him.

The black lines that divide him into seventeen pieces.
Through the neck, back of the head, from the right eye to the lips, upper right arm, lower right arm, right ring finger, left elbow, left thumb, left middle finger, left pec, from the rib to the heart, from the stomach to the abdomen in two places, left groin, left thigh, left leg, left toe, all of them.
As I pass by him,
not even taking a second.

Truly, in an instant, entirely.

I "dismantle" him into seventeen pieces of meat.

Owari is exhausting to watch. I still can't not fall asleep when Arrrragi and Ougi are suck in the school.

Fanservice makes Nisemonogatari the best season.

I actually thought Bake was BORING when I watched it at the time. But Nise made things really fun (because of fanservice) and I became a fan of the whole series.

They were all good, except Bake, Koi and Owari 1 which were great and Hana that was just decent.

Yeah, I agree with this.

This.

I gave it multiple chances to be good. It just isn't.

I couldn't get into this garbage even though I watched 3 whole seasons of it. The characters were all cookie cutter archetypes but with the twist of being slightly crazy sometimes, some more than others. Animation was bad for the most part, I only liked two OPs(Snail and Snake from S1) and S1 ED. The """"""""jokes""""""""" were not funny. Araragi annoyed me to no end in Nisemonogatari, the plot was uninteresting. I hate myself for wanting to like this shit.

Protip:

everyone who cant get into or hates the monogatari series started to get in the series after 2010 and didnt start with bake while it was airing.

fucking newfags.

this is the true path

This

Just how fast do Japs read? I can't read the words that flash on the screen without pausing.

I never actually enjoyed the Monogatari series, mainly due to how shaft animated it. All those scene changes to symbolic shit, words, etc honestly bored the shit out of me and I quickly abandoned the series. Because of that I've never watched beyond the first 3 episodes of the series because I'm repeatedly annoyed and bothered by the way the series is presented and am heavily apprehensive about watching an anime when the Shaft label is attached

>tl;dr I am a huge faggot

it takes more than a simple cut to kill a vampire

I didn't know Nasu ghostwrote Monogatari

>Huge faggot because I don't like scenes being a clusterfuck
Sure mang, bring me that ass and I'll show you a good time

here you go mate enjoy

I got into it in 2011 though and I enjoy all of it and read most of the LN's.

This

Does Gaen know how hard I want to rape her?

Nasu, stop invading other people's work

I don't know if you are trolling or you are just a new day.

I'll seed you up, Hairy QT-kun

They changed the director after bake, and at this point the director doesn't even try to emulate Oishi anymore.

It's still Shaft though, so there are still abstract environments and weird camera angles,

>Having the attention span of a 12 year old.
You need to be over 18 to post here user.

The stacked VA cast is a much bigger factor in the series being enjoyable than Shaft's crappy more-often-than-not-barely-animated animation is.

>A show mainly about character interactions benefits from skilled voice actors more than skilled animators.

Wow, great job detective user, any more stunning revelations you'd like to share?

I can't speak for Owari because I dropped it less than one episode in, but otherwise I agree to a T.

SHAFT's style is obnoxious but it's bearable sometimes in Monogatari

Monogatari is garbage only liked by subhumans and niggers.

your family must love it then

Nailed it

Shaft manages the budget extraordinarily well and comically pokes itself not animating transitional scenes that aren't important.

I really, really like the tone in Nisemonogatari. The rest can be melodramatic to the point of aversion.

Literally overrated shit.

But I already admit that I like it. I'm just angry that it's taking so long to get to the big reveal.

Bake-only fags are the worst kind of nostalgia google-wearing trash.

The only good part of this series was the first 4 episodes. Everything after that is pedo bait and you should consider suicide for liking such filth..

You clearly haven't watched the series if you cut off the "good part" right in the middle of Mayoi Snail, who is season one's token loli, by the way.

>you should consider suicide for liking such filth..
I already did, didn't seem like it would work with my schedule.

>The only good part of this series was the first 4 episodes. Everything after that is pedo bait
But mayoi snail starts at ep 3.

I'd only change Bake and Second Season to each other but good taste overall.

Araragi didn't molest snail until episode 5.

Trash can't be overrated. It's trash.

I liked Katanagatari the best

agree but I enjoyed nise a lot more than bake not just for jerk-off material

Yeah, I can't watch anime unless all dialogue takes the form of still back-and-forth over-the-shoulder shots repeated constantly. I get motion sickness if anything interesting happens.

It became better after they stopped trying to explain the ghost shit and focused more on the characters

>muh character development

Overrated shit. Nisio never gave a fuck about his characters. Nise happened and destroyed any chance of good character development for those "characters".

It'd have been better if it were done by SHAFT
It was pretty uninteresting, probably because each ep is only 10 minutes long or less, so there's not a lot of space to stretch out conversations. I liked the Shinobu episode though, and the 89ji one allowed me to make this hot meme in pic related.

Will you finally admit Monkey is best girl?