Where to find survival / SHTF ebooks

I'd like to download some ebooks to bring along camping on the following topics and any others Sup Forums recommends (aside from The Cucks Guide on How to Not be a Fag)

Survival
Hunting
Permaculture, greenhouses, propagation
Livestock
Canning
Wild edibles
Military manuals
Water purification
Building/maintaining structures
First aid
SHTF/prepping

What do, Sup Forums? I've lurked for years. This is where the happenings reside.

Other urls found in this thread:

murdercube.com/files/
permies.com/#podcasts
184.168.171.185/BOOKS/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ugh don't you realize all preppers are just LARPing and that we will all just report to our government assigned designated camp on our chosen date?

What's up with all those targets in Montana and North Dakota?

Underground nuclear silos.

(more specifically: underground ICBM storage and launch facilities)

none of this is politics related. go to other boards and meet new people.

murdercube.com/files/
There's a decent bit of all of the above scattered through here.

>IIVXMM
>caring about off-topic posts on Sup Forums on a site where users are datamined by the owner

No bullshit.

Why would anyone bomb Salt Lake City? Thought Utahns were nice.. oh well.

>download some ebooks to bring along camping

>day 6, NK launches EMP's at America
>EMP detonates
>all good man, got my downloaded ebooks to save us

the whole point of camping is to GTFO of technology life not reading fucking downloaded ebooks, my fucking god i have a brain tumor the size of california just reading this post

1 post from this

SAGE

you don't need to launch "EMP's" at someone. if you have nukes, you can just utilize a detonation very high up.

also: read the rules, friend

Thank you, user.

That's correct.

I want to read said books and retain the knowledge. We must improve ourselves, filthy leaf.

permies.com/#podcasts

Hi mr. honeypot shillfag. WE THE PEOPLE will be /cleaning/ up treasonous alphabets imminently. Tick tock.

You asked, I delivered.
Persy stash, deal with it or don't.

184.168.171.185/BOOKS/

Just a guy looking for some books or book suggestions. Not even sure how that could be honeypot-tier. Suggest titles of books you recommend if linking makes you uneasy.

Tick tock, indeed, patriot.

Nukes are exaggerated cold war fear propaganda

Feel free to fall for forced memes

This reminds of me that time I almost moved to North Dakota and I was like "well, at least if WW3 happens I'm a-okay". Then I saw this map and learnt about the minutemen silos

The airport in salt lake is a western HUB. Sucks I am looking for a job there, when the nukes fly I won't get to play fallout with other anons.

>survival ebooks
>ebooks
Hello zombie nr 30929332

to bad to disappoint you but you all dead.

Thermonuclear weapons are the best thing that can happen to you.

A ww3 scenario brings Biolgical and Chemical weapons on your soil.

Super bacteria resident to all common medicine will be realest in rural areas and every where wher you can find food production.

Sorry to say but your no where safe in the us. There is no SHTF safe area.

Thank you. The camo and toxicology books here fit the bill.

Better to have and not need than to need and not have. Hyperinflation is more likely.

Just be mindful, patriot. Many of the links will brick your hard drives- or worse. The Holy Bible is the one you want.