Literally Trunks x Mai THE ARC!

Literally Trunks x Mai THE ARC!

Other urls found in this thread:

toei-anim.co.jp/tv/dragon_s/news/news2016060301.html
twitter.com/eiko751/status/734915096791506944
twitter.com/DB_super2015/status/738565994692542464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT DRAGON BALL ALREADY HOLY SHIT

That's like walking into a video game club and telling them to not play Smash.

toei-anim.co.jp/tv/dragon_s/news/news2016060301.html
>"Future Trunks Arc" will have little different atmosphere than previous episodes of Dragon Ball Super.
You wanted edgy? You will get edgy.

Translation from Kanzenshu:
>This “Future” Trunks arc that’s about to begin will feel a little different than Dragon Ball Super has up to now: a severe battle surpassing time and space, and putting the entire universe at risk! Following on from Majin Boo and Freeza, this time Goku and the gang’s enemy is… Goku?

The key visual is pretty mysterious, but I will give one spoiler and say that the person next to adult Trunks there is Mai. During this nonstop series of desperate situations, with Goku and Vegeta forced into tough fights, expect to see Mai play a surprisingly major role together with Future Trunks!!

Also Mai confirmed to appear in "every episode" beginning with episode 47.
twitter.com/eiko751/status/734915096791506944

I want an edgy Pilaf and Shuu too.

Just glad that Future Trunks got laid.

I won't lie, I kind of miss her make-up.

I dont get it.

She should be like 60 by this arc but she looks 20

I should be hyped but I have no faith in Super

So it's safe to say we'll have one more Half breed Saiyan sometime soon right?

Because sometime before Battle of Gods Pitaf and gang wished from dragon balls to become younger and Shelong turned them into kids.

I wasn't hype for this arc at all until now.

Fuck yeah Mai waifu.

Toriyama also said that this arc would get a little more complicated with the timelines and stuff and hopes the kids can follow along

>trunks x mai the arc
Well something redeemable in Super. Time to pick this up.

they never stated it, you can only assume that. But his timeline is different

twitter.com/DB_super2015/status/738565994692542464

It is, but it's safe to assume that they got that wish sometime before the Androids, as they were shocked that there was a second wish when they summoned Shenlong in RoF.

So if Mai is physically around Trunks' age, then Shenlong didn't just turn them into kids, he made them babies or close to it and it would have been the same in both timelines regardless. I bet you that we will actually get to see Mai explain this when everyone assumes that she should be in her 50s

easy easy, haha, don't jump like that.
In DB they are way older than Goku and Bulma. In Z they not appear at all but in Super they appear to be kids and it's only said that they're changed phisically. but it's has to do something after the future trunks came here cause he's the one that changed the future.

>Mai no longer a loli

Trashed. Unless Loli Mai is still in it, but then again she's got a boyfriend, so it's still trash.

changed *history[current time line] not future

>Butthurt Pedoshit
Based Toriyama

I sure hope Mei's Uterus is strong enough to take a SSJ Cumshot.

Chichi was tough, as was Videl, whereas Bulma went through some shit before Vegeta.

Mai should be way older than him, actulaly she should be almost dead, maybe it's her daughter

Oh wow, Trunks is already super saiyan blue. Neat.

It was stated in the movie. Toei were just dumb idiots while adapting the BoGs movie to Super and removed pretty much everything plot relevant from the Pillaf gang, so they were left with no backstory, no scene revealing Videl's pregnancy, no cute Mai x Trunks teasing.

Now, Toriyama is writing a story where Mai x Trunks is plot relevant and so we'll end up with it coming out of nowhere if you've only watched Super and not the original movies.

>Mai should be way older than him, actulaly she should be almost dead,

Before the Android Saga the Pilaf Gang used the Dragon Balls to become young again, so she should be around Trunks's age biologically.

>maybe it's her daughter

It isn't. Already confirmed to be Mai.

His hair is Blue because that is the true color of his hair, as he is Bulma's son. Dragon Ball Z just got the hair color wrong.

>watching Super
no, this abortion has ruined my childhood memories good enough. The audacity of them going so cheap on animation quality is incredible.

>Smash

What is that?

they never mention age only phisicaly apearance.
Also which dragon ball tey used since Piccolo was dead?

>demigra earings

Never noticed that, this can only mean fun times are ahead

Did Mai invent a shotgun that can do damage against Saiyans?

>goku bad guy

Ever since battle of gods we havent had nothing new. This new arc sounds boring already..

You know what would had been cool? If they had re-invented Baby to be an actual Sufurjin champion like a Sufuru Goku.
In this case Sofuru and Siayans are natural enemies so it would be interesting like for example:

Kakarot and Vegeta: In our universe the saiyans killed the sufurujin.
Baby: well in MY universe WE killed the saiyans.

Imagine the fucking tension, it would be like lions vs hienas.

too of the best dragon ball characters together this might be really good but this dragon ball super there gonna find away to fuck this up.

Maybe he has grunts?

Is Goku evil in this arc? He looks menacing.

>expect to see Mai play a surprisingly major role together with Future Trunks!!
What's caused Toriyama to really like using the Pilaf gang, especially Mai, in these stories again?

>a severe battle surpassing time and space
Why does this sound like some shitty fanfic? Now all this needs is some romance drama to complete the picture. Holy shit.

Pilaf gang has always been among Toriyama's favorite villains.

As for Mai, I mean, the TrunksMai thing in BoG was very likely one of his ideas, and its more apparently now considering it wasn't in the BoG recap episodes but in this new arc by him

More like fanservice the arc. Android retread for nostalgia, pig-backing on Trunks x Mai shit despite it being really farfetched on the future Trunks timeline. With all the possibilities different universes open they had to go and rehash it.

I get pandering to your public. It will certainly please some fans. But it's really not what I wanted.

Don't try to make sense of these new iterations. This is like RoF, the main reason is fanservice. 3 months training. Pilaf and gang made the same wish in that dystopian reality. They don't really care if it makes sense.

I like how people complain how the animation sucks compared to the animation in the 90's, but then still want to watch everything for free. Well, if u want it all for free, then guess whats going to happen? yeah, the studio doesnt have enough money to invest in to the quality of the animation. No Tv network will buy it for a high price, if its all over the web for free.

>But it's really not what I wanted.

Good. Whatever you want is complete trash, just like yourself.

Here's hoping for Time Patrol Mai in Xenoverse 2

How did he get the sword? Is Tapion cannon now?

Someday, guys

wasn't his original sword tapions? the one that got broke by the androids?

But this is from Trunks timeline, which has no goddamn Dragonballs.

Nope, Tapion never was and never will be canon.

It was Tapions, but if this is our current timeline, when did he get the sword? Also, how is Mai able to grow up?

Toei only cares about making money.

they just need orchestra music now

well there isn't only one sword in existance ever
and who knows

It has no dragonballs ON EARTH.

lets say this is a different timeline where trunks was able to kill the androids and cell and pilafs gang somehow wished they were kids again probably before piccolo got killed

So theoretically, Future Trunks wishes everyone back with the Namekian Dragon balls and then finds the Super Dragon Balls and wishes Goku back?

>Now all this needs is some romance drama to complete the picture.
Why do you think Mai is there?

>Goku with Potara earring but still looks exactly the same
Turles confirmed

Pan > Mai

the true spoiler is that it's the same earrings from the big bad of Xenoverse

Maybe its a SUPER SHOTGUN

No.

I'm calling it now. This is Goku from a timeline where he never hit his head. He is in the main timeline to get the Dragonballs to be immortal, that way he can stay the strongest forever.

I won't even respond to replies because I know time will bear me out.

So Toriyama's "Black Goku"

Don't think Mai is really needed, but probably just to confirm the Trunks x Mai shit.

Where my Gohan bros?

>are gohanfags the worst posters on Sup Forums

yes

dead just like the character

Stop existing after Cell Saga

What if black goku is actually me? Then what?

Sad how this was his prime, now he's just shit. If kept training, he would probably be stronger than Goku and Vegeta.

He was for a short time.

saiyan semen keeps you young

this is why bulma aged better than chichi

Possibility with multiverse theory going on. Don't give up user, it could happen.

I just wamt Broly to be a happy Salaryman

>yfw the arc ends because of a Mexican time patroller name Gohaan saves the day

Not watching Super if they know what's good for them.

Wouldn't chichi age better since she had 2 kids?

its still only two times

>Broly comes to earth to do your taxes.
Filler, when? lol

And we can't confirm vegeta nutted more than once

Not yet at least

somethings you just know

Its a VR game about sword fighting cocks.

So is base Goku now stronger than ssj3 Gotenks?

Trunks and Mai's children will be gods' beauty.

Looking for fanart.

Nice one, shitposters.
>he would probably be stronger than Goku and Vegeta.
Not in Toriyama's watch or in the Goku and Vegeta's show.

>people actually thought Gohan was going to accomplish something in the u6 tournament arc

Fucking retards

One of my bets was he was going to end as the damsel in distress when U7 ended in U6. But now I think of it, Toriyama only wanted the focus on Goku and Vegeta.

Ginyu = Mystic Gohan

How? Gohan defeated Ginyu!Tagoma in his SSJ, because he couldn't into his Mystic.

And base Cabba is as strong as base Vegeta. Super uses power levels in the same way GT did, when they need the rival to be weak as shit, he is, but when they need him to be strong he is.
In GT Gohan and Goten kicked Vegeta's ass, but then kid Goku in his base form defeated them, but then Vegeta defeated Goku.

Bringing back Mai as FT's grillfriend may just be the first non-shit thing Super has done.