Whitey fears the black warrior

Nazis BTFO, the weak little white man couldn't even handle a single punch from the better built black man, wheres your masterrace at faggots?

youtube.com/watch?v=uyK6io7VQnU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black people's muscles are better at punching. Whites muscles are better for other things.

I'd like to see you tank a sucker punch to the jaw, you Canadian faggot.

Yeah. Like fapping and holding guns like cowards.

Forgot image

Strongest man in the world is white.

The armband is on the wrong arm.

that's the dude from American History X haha

Wouldn't have to because I don't walk around wearing a nazi armband like an autistic faggot harassing people I don't even know telling them they don't deserve welfare. And fyi, I took muay thai, I'd be able to react to such a telegraphed attacked, clearly whitey didn't ahve the ability.

why is it on his right arm?

a real Nazi should know it goes on the left arm

thankyou liberals for stomping this poser

And the greatest fighters in history have been black. Muhammed Ali, Mike Tyson, Anderson Silva, Floyd Mayweather, to name a few.

If white man try to show any pride, he gon get beat down
Know your place whitey. It's 2017.

>reacting
>to a sucker punch

That's the whole fucking point.
God you're retarded.

Nazi's only win when their victims are helpless.

HAHA. Nazi's in in the 2k era need to realize black people aren't jews.

It's unfortunately true. He got too brave and made the mistake of not hiding behind a crowd of white nationalist protesters, so the black warrior had to show him his place.

Shut up bootleg Peru, and be irrelevant somewhere else.

Mastery is more than animal strength, you simpleton.

He fucking feigned at him first, and then wound up his right arm, saw it coming a mile away, I've sparred too many times to not read his body movement, but clearly whiteboi cant compete.

Unfortunately you'd wasted these quads. It wasn't a sucker punch. This dude knew he was about to get knocked the fuck out. Decided to play the "I won't fight" and took the easily foreseeable punch like a pussy. It's not a sucker punch. He just got plain old knocked the fuck out and happened to be a weak pussy.

>the Democrat poster is a leaf

>s-shut up! You're stupid!

The confederate flag is cherry on top.

We really don't fear the nigger.
When shit goes down, they are highly unreliable.
Proof: youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw

Yeah I changed my flag by accident isntead of posting an image. The ID is the same idiot.

I align with nazi ideals much more than any other serious movement. That being said, I can guarantee I would not want to hang out with nazi larpers. Especially not those who can't even get the uniform right.

Dude are you colorblind? The guy who punched him is white.

Rocky Marciano is the greatest heavyweight of all time.

You're nothing without your little toys, fight like real men you pussies.

If you hate someone, antagonize him and you're not going to fight ... YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GET!!!!! KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!!!

Oh, so now Italians are white when it suits your motives right faggot? I'm fucking italian, I guess I'm white now.

Are you a cuck or a coon?
Be honest.

If he knew he was about to get punched he'd instinctively block his head with his hands.

Whitey thinks the pen is mightier than the sword when face to face.

Boxers aren't fighters you fucking nigger loving faggot cuck

Meh, Blacks aren't really that scary at all. My only real concern when around non-Whites is whether or not they're going to chimp out unprovoked and start throwing haymakers.

If some black wanted to fight me, I'd be less intimidated than if he were White.

Whites and buff Asians are more intimidating than men from other races, because they're the ones likely to know how to fight professionally.

>If he knew he was about to get punched he'd instinctively block his head with his hands.

Nope. This dude actually tried to squeeze sympathy from the black dude and convince him to NOT PUNCH to begin with since he wasn't blocking at all.

Didn't work for the jews. Nazi's said fuck sympathy.

Lel ad hominem is the lowest form of logical fallacy, it proves you're a total idiot who can't come up with a better argument than HURR DURR KEK NIGGER. Go back to /bant/, the adults are talking.

Ibby huuh

If that wasn't a sucker punch then you're not a filthy rat faced kike.

If your skin is white you're white.

I bet if Mcgregor won your tone would be VERY different. You're telling me that a professional boxer would lose to some blackie on the street? IS that truly what you think?

Mcgregor would've won an MMA fight. You know, an actual fight and not a boxing match.

>I took muay thai
It's any good? I took Daiquiris usually.

Don't wear anything confrontational if you can't defend yourself.

If Floyd faced Connor in mma he would lose but he got affirmative action.

FUCKING KEK. My oh my the irony is delicious. I suppose you mean to tell me iranians are white as well? Along with the majority of argentinians?

>Swastika on right arm, not the left
>Police report claims he took it off and left the area, not reporting those that assaulted him.
>Took it off.

Umm...sweetie clearly you know nothing of Nazi's. The armband is sewn into the clothing. This was just a fucking poser or a fake to give Antifa some feels after their dumb tranny cunt got shot and killed.

Look it up.

Nope. Even if it was I would still say this dude deserved it. He basically ran around sucker punching people with a silent political message. He may as well have worn a badge that says "I hate niggers". You don't think that's hitting below the belt?. That message was sent to all people even good people (blacks and jews).

fuck it. So you guys are always talking about the left being so soft. Fuck it. You guys are tough as fuck right. You want to be hard and feeling less. Fuck it. Go all out and start swinging.

Explain George st Pierre
Boxing is a nigger sport and is not real fighting.

Role playing larpres aside it's disgusting that these liberal chimps can't handle extreme view points without resorting to violence. If a right winger knocked out those black edge lords saying they would rape all white women and praising Hitler BLM would be rioting in the streets for days how innocent dindus got knocked out for only talking.

kek.

He challenged Floyd to a boxing match. He's half Floyd's age, in better shape, and has boxing experience. He should have steamrolled him. But oh right, he;'s white.

This guy gets it.

Persians were somewhat white. Most Iranians are brown though.

Why would the tone be changed? It would have been the death for boxing if Mcgregor won. No one would have suddenly praised boxing. Everyonewouls have pointed and laughed at the sport.

They didn't get knocked out because they were scared of the black warrior. Whites would get fucked up quick, like this *fine* specimen in the video.

Take your faggy ass sock 'em boppers pleb sport and shove it up your cunt. Real fighting doesn't involve wearing pillows on your hands

Death for boxing? Are you insane? Floyd was forty years old, hadn't fought in two years, Mcgregor was in his prime. It would've been a win for mma and nothing more.

Do you know the record of the first boxers Floyd fought? 0-0, 3-3, 0-0
He fought losers in his first matches. Nobody goes against someone with a 49-0 record under any normal circumstances. If Floyd faced McGregor in the octagon he'd get his ass knocked out

kek. that guy is Sup Forums incarnate. That's why Sup Forums really isn't even in this thread. They're so fucking triggered at seeing themselves through this guy the probably hid the thread.

Okay, go on youtube and find knockout compilations, theyre almost always bare knuckle, everytime a white and a black fight, count how many times the black guy wins. You'll be disappointed whiteboi.

This is why there are no nigger chess champs.

One word "pawn".

Nobody goes against someone with that record in their first match.

>the adults are talking

Have you taken a look at your own fucking post?

Jesus Christ, now I understand why Sup Forums hates Canadians so much.

Sucker punching? Lol

Okay yeah, because Egypt never existed right? A an empire lasting for milennia ruled by blacks never existed right? Sup Forums is retarded.

Hard to be brave when you're shot m8

You just said someone should face physical violence for wearing a patch. You're a piece of shit commie shill. Fuck you faggot. Worthless cuck bitch.

I don't want to side with the nog here, but Boxing is one of the best martial arts out there. If your average boxer went toe to toe with your average MMA guy, the Boxer has a stronger punch and could KO or beat the shit out of the MMA guy depending on circumstance.

The only way an MMA guy could win that fight is if most of his training is in grappling. If it's split grappling/striking or mostly striking, the Boxer would wreak him. Even in a street fight.

Holy shit you seem so triggered, you legit respond to everything, SAD

kek this. The moment I saw the video the first thing i thought about was Sup Forums, the obnoxiousness of the armband, yelling about "statistics", and then getting btfo outside of the echochamber.

>guy is clearly gonna swing
>guy just stands there thinking it's gonna be a debate or something

no wonder antifa are caving your skulls in at every juncture. Also what did he think was gonna happen walking around with a nazi armband?

You've got it backwards nigger.

It's my thread. I started it, I want to have a discussion. Fuck off faggot.

Funny how they edited out the sound of him saying "they deserved welfare" or something.

Does anyone know what they were talking about anyway?

>You just said someone should face physical violence for wearing a patch

>remoging Nazi's from the context of my post

how convenient. I'm very surprised Sup Forums would do this.

It looks staged.

Ooh wow, cherry pick. The majority of white vs black street fights end in white blood on the floor, a few times the nigs got bested and those samples get circlejerked like no tomorrow by insecure white like you.

You are definitely an East coast mutant, I can smell the entitled piss stain stencg coming off you

This belief was pratically disproved as early as the fist UFC events.

Yeah good question. From the sound of it, I'd like to assume he was trying to tell him he doesn't deserve welfare or some shit.

Haven't I seen this from another perspective?
Is there another video?

It doesn't matter what the patch was. That was the essence of your post. You might as well leave the thread because you've outed yourself as complete idiot.

Do you have the day off work to preach violence or are you just unemployed?

Dayum, that little white guy looked BUILT and ATHLETIC. Cant believe he lost.

>Black people's muscles are better at punching.
American education.

>Everyone pretending he's black
The guy is white

>nigger
>work

>early UFC
A commercial for BJJ with hand-picked opponents. MMA was fake form the beginning.

Bullshit. Whites win fights against niggers all the time.

The rare times that happens, it's usually some White geeky kid who didn't know he was about to get attacked by a pack of 3 non-Whites where 1 runs out and just throws a punch.

Usually when the White is wise and knows what's up, and is ready to go, the black gets his clock cleaned.

Lefty knocks out another lefty, Im missing the quip here

Matt Hughes, Chuck Liddell, Fedor Emelianenko, Connor Mcgregor, and Rocky Marciano to name a few of the greatest white fighters.

Couldn't be more wrong. Nice theory though, but it's 100% autistic. You probably think katanas could deflect a bullet also

omg is that a cheetoe dick?

He's not wrong though, user. I'm Italian too, but when the average shitskin or some radical lefty sees us on the street, they identify as a "white guy". Might as well just roll with it.

>And the greatest fighters in history have been black.
Hahaha, what?

>Muhammed Ali,
PoS who couldn't box and relied on his Islam tiers to win fights. Also, Foreman got drugged in RitJ. Ali was shit at dodging and took most punches to the face, hence he's retarded.

>Mike Tyson,
A weak puncher who only got good because a white guy taught him Peek-a-Boo and accuracy, literally the only way to make him competitive. He also hand-picked opponents that wouldn't fuck up his style (hence, he never fought Foreman, who punched from below and would have countered the Peek-a-Boo hard).

>Anderson Silva,
Who? Lol, MMA is shit.

>Floyd Mayweather, to name a few.
Who had to fight an MMA guy to pad his record. The guy can't punch for shit (can't even KO his wife) and insists on huge gloves and a bigger ring than usual every time so he can play tag, which he is very good at. Also on PEDs, common knowledge.

It shows how little you know when you put Tyson and Ali before Foreman, desu.

>punching someone over an ideology

Sad.

There's a reason why MMA draws from boxing, Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Judo primarily. Boxing is among the greatest of the martial arts.

The problem you and the other guy are not focused on is that the average boxer has a stronger punch. That's entirely what the train, practice and are drilled on. This isn't autistic delusions, this is science.

I'm not saying MMA sucks, I'm just saying that boxing isn't useless and is a specialty that is incredibly useful. If a jack of all trades MMA guy fights a boxer, my money would be on the boxer. This is based on amateurs though.

If we're talking about professional, paid fighters, that is a different story since an expert MMA fighter is likely to have a good enough defense to survive the boxer's strikes and take him to the ground where he is at his weakest.