Friendly reminder that Conservashits vote against their own economic interests

Under the guise of muh freedoms

Daily reminder that this shill should be banned and so should all images with that occupy democrats watermark

Careful, now; these guys don't like facts or logic.

Yay he made a new pic
Good for you

Wow this comment really made me stop and question: am I on the right side of history?®™© Clinton Foundation, llc. Copyright 2016 Shareblue Co.

We didnt go after gay marriage, might reconsider after that image.

i hope they do, fucking boomers passed the bill to us, and were not paying. sell your second house if you need money for healthcare you boomer fucks

Uhhh the democrats tried to come after our guns several times during his presidency, what you be smokin?

Obama came after our bullets, incidentally.

i may not be that smat but i think that bullets is needed to shoot with guns

My thoughts precisely

I dunno gaston glock and associates are offering a pretty dope insurance policy:

>one time, life-time guarantee premium of $499
>15 cent deductable,
>bonus negro protection package at no cost

it's pretty sweet

How pathetic does your life have to get before you decide to post this nonsense half a dozen times a day?

I don't have medicare so I don't give a fuck, nigger.

Obongo came for the guns (legally speaking tried to pass anti gun bills) many times and people fought and stopped him

Even the Conservative party in your shit "country" supports fag mairrage leaf

You know single payer healthcare is provided by the state right? Meaning states will raise taxes and since employers don't have to provide healthcare, wages may or may not go up. In a state like the one I live in, the fucking state taxes are high enough. I say keep employer provided benefits, and if you're an unemployed bum, be happy you get shitty Medicare. It's not that hard.

>Your Medicare

That's an oxymoron

Das right bitch. What you gonna do about it.

>Obama
Yeah cause we shut that nigger down.

Conservashits vote against cancerous ticks, who want to be lazy and live their life off the work of others.