Merkel

Notice how she's getting more smug every time

rightfully so shes the new eternal leader

i love my mommy

Unless...

MEIN FOLK, MEIN REICH, MEIN FUHRER

Some Mohansmhed with no hope left should clean that mess up, for justice.

She knows how to handle the guys

First kiss with Donald when?

she is aging like a fine wine.
all natural milkbags.

name one female worldleader with more sexappeal

I've always hated women with that haircut (top-right, bottom-left). They are guaranteed to be massive cunts. Pic related as well.

Sturgeon

Wow, she has just never been attractive her entire life, no wonder she hates her own people and her own country, she is probably not even fully German and is a mixed mutt.

He should have taken the shot, I bet he regrets it every night and cries himself to sleep.

He failed his country and all of Europa.

This is why we have term limits.

shes not changed her hair throughout her entire life

>Sturgeon
>worldleader

Maybe if u voted independence

>she has just never been attractive her entire life

She was pretty cute as a teen

don't tell me its just hair. the contributions of Goethe, Schiller, Haydn, Beethoven, Herder, Schopenhauer, Wagner will become mythical rumors because a woman that lacks the basic imagination to improve her hairstyle.

>Sturgeon
Kek

too bad those pics are so rare.

She can't believe Germcucks actually vote for her.

Germany what happened to you? It took 3 super powers to stop you.

Now you're a joke.

Merkel looks quintessentially German

I'm waiting for the naked merkel pic. Don't disappoint me Sup Forums.

she’s essentially the worlds first, first world dictator, and female, so she deserves to be smug. to think that a single woman is destroying a once great country and still has the balls to be seen in public, well frankly its awe inspiring

She looks like Dumb and Dumbers daughter 60 years after.

i just realized our Chancellor was camping with a shirtless surferboy that looks like a young Putin and they shared a tent

She can’t believe she’s getting away with it still.

She is not the first. THIS guy was germans chancellor for 16 years (he was also her political mentor)

>too bad those pics are so rare
probably a lot more of them taken by SED Stasi seeing as she worked for them, but its not a subject shes ever been pressed on, so we won't ever know

>when u so woke u cant stop doing pyramid hands even silly pictures with friends

Why are women like that guaranteed to be a bitch?""

Damn that cunt didnt look too awful back in the day

Well she nearly lost the first time against Schröder while completly crushing her only "competition" in every following election

do you guys not have term limits?

the germans are such cucked pieces of shit that she could open a portal to Hell in Berlin (like in DOOM) and they'd still vote for her

that's the "can i talk to your manager?" haircut

He wasn't the first either.
That was THIS guy who was chancelor for 14 years.
And he started with 73

No.
That would be an improvement to current Berlin so why not.

Lol. Why would Gerabia want to stop the destruction of Europe?

TOPKEK

let me guess all those refugees that he brought in are eligible to vote now too?

No

merkel will literally be chancellor until she dies, because the entire german system is made to prevent radicals from gaining power. The entire system was made to preserve the status quo under any cost. If once every 20 years they switch to the "spd," its still basically the same government due to how their coalitions work. Its, do you want CDU with a touch a red, or a touch green? That's their elections.