Haifuri

It's not saturday yet? EP 9 coming soon

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/inbvzn.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's a Mi episode

Yes.

holy shit

Why Haifuri thread so quiet lately? I remembered we have almost constant threads before ep 4.

Episode 9 pv:

my.mixtape.moe/inbvzn.mp4

>Mashiro wearing Mike's hat

What did she mean by this?

MUTINY

What if Mike is dead?

Been waiting for this.

That always happens on airing anime threads. Look at Mayoiga the threads got slower back then it was hard to keep up now it's going at a reasonable pace.

I dropped this, what the fuck is that? One of the hamster bastards?

Will their fight against the Musashi be a suicide mission?

They got married, and since Mike don't have a ring with her she gave Shiro her hat first.

Why does Shiro have her hair down?

I know it would be really dark and edgy but what if captain mike has a cold.

No way right? They wouldn't do that.

If she didn't get a cold from jumping into the water in episode 5 she won't get one now.

Resemble her loss of purity to Mike.

Is there such a thing as being too smug?

Which haifuri pussy would you pound endlessly? I'd fire my torpedo into this cutie.

Her hair is awful. A shame, her jacket was cool.

Any of them. But mainly Mii-chan and this semen demon

>literal murderer

Isoroku.

A cat is fine too.

Her open and unabashed willingness to commit murder makes me hard.

It's easy to murder when you're far away and on a ship. Let's see if she's as manly as Macchi who is willing to do CQC.

She hasn't murdered anybody, yet. She just wants to do it.

Been tempted to pick this up.

I don't mind if the plot is bad like some anons seem to think, but how are the boats? Are they front and center? Characters seem to be alright by all the waifu posting going on.

The girls get most of the screentime.

ALL HAIL TO OUR GLORIOUS HAMSTERS OVERLORDS

>That neck

DROPPED

I haven't caught up yet.

I'm 3 episodes behind and I see the fucking catalog pic

Better hurry up then.

Hamsters can't beat the cats.

>it's a macchi gets more than 3 seconds of screentime episode
My body is ready.

>high school fleeto
why do sushis add "o" or "oo" to the end of every foreign word?

Because they want to make gaijin mad.

They let the mystery and tension slip away too soon. It was exciting speculating about what secrets would be involved in the mind control conspiracy and what the Harekaze would have to do to evade capture and uncover it. Not so much now it's all neatly wrapping up without any surprises and they're all on good terms with a supportive HQ again.

The one thing that could bring back the hype is if the Musashi's problem isn't actually hamsters since they never actually went to the island.

I need a Kouko episode NOW.

Best girl episode when?

The problem is that it failed to escalate with the hamster reveal. Working out the first major clue should have been the trigger for the stakes to raise even further; the controlled ships start attacking, the true extent of the infection reveals itself as Japan suddenly declares war on Germany, fucking UFOs or Cthulhu monsters start showing up, whatever. In fact, it actually managed to DE-escalate, with the infected ships no longer implacable hunters and actually not much of a threat unless you approach them yourself, and the whole "framed as traitors" plot quickly discarded and rendered pretty much meaningless.

Japanese pronunciation rule make it that you must attach a vowel after consonant

Given the interview say they want to make the show as a CGDCT show with actual combat, can't say it is unexpected

Post yfw Mina kisses Thea

soon!

They could escalate if they made the show split cour. Sadly, the chances of that happening are near zero.

>The problem is that it failed to escalate with the hamster reveal. Working out the first major clue should have been the trigger for the stakes to raise even further; the controlled ships start attacking, the true extent of the infection reveals itself as Japan suddenly declares war on Germany, fucking UFOs or Cthulhu monsters start showing up, whatever. In fact, it actually managed to DE-escalate, with the infected ships no longer implacable hunters and actually not much of a threat unless you approach them yourself, and the whole "framed as traitors" plot quickly discarded and rendered pretty much meaningless.

Sounds like the writers and producers were too gutless to follow up on that

Well they should have just made GUP with ships instead of this stupid rodent plot.
Actual combat doesn't mean anything if it doesn't escalate.

Because it's disappointing and might as well have been GuP with ships(Which would have been fine). Instead we get some kind of retarded rodent plot which deflates everything and a supportive HQ.

I'll drink my piss if they actually have an approved pair kissing romantically.
screencap me.

Things escalated in episode 8. The PVs are getting more serious too.

That's the problem really. They were too gutless. They could have went for a full mutiny or full infection plot. If they didn't want to do that, they should have stuck with cute girls doing cute rescue things. That would have suited the tone they were going to have with the show the most.

Up until Ep. 5, the threads were driven by speculah.
Now that everything's been revealed, there's nothing left to talk about.

At least the girls are still cute.

They went for a full infection plot, the problem is that mind control is lame.

Anyone else real glad that this show didn't go the edgy grimdark route.
they could have killed some of the girls off but thankfully they didn't

I still remember how all the faggots said that moka would die

They need to make you care about the characters before they kill them. No one would care if Moka died without an episode about her.

>infusions of confidence not allowed

They went for the shit route
I want to see all the girls crying and suffering until they die

t. alien hampster

Cute girls suffering and dying isn't a very common genre.

23 min seeing her being raped... That's really great

Pretty sure getting raped would transmit the infection.

>this girl comes up to you and asks when mom and dad are coming back
>what do?

Why didn't anyone adopt her? It would've saved her from being a lesbian.

Nope. Now get your hands off my tits.

Yes

So they save Thea first and then Musashi?

I hope when they face Musashi again Moka is already infected. Moka as an enemy will be much better than as a princess peach.

They can't even think straight when infected. Moka should remain uninfected so we can get a better idea of her personality.

Imagine how straight she would be if the Munetanis had adopted her.

All the other Munetani seem straight, what went wrong with Mafuyu?

Are we getting 12 or 24 episodes?

No one knows. Probably one cour though.

I want to lick that german ear

Yes

Shiro is a tsundere lesbo so far in the closet she doesn't even know she's in there.

She's a siscon

>implying mashimo wouldn't give the guts to furushou

Look at that booty! She must have tons of guts!

>Mashiro has Mike's hat
>no cool Mike this episode

Mike is dying in the infirmary after being hit by shrapnel.

>They can't even think straight when infected
Girl in OP looks perfectly calm and the teacher from ep 1 was as well. The show is inconsistent with it's magic hamster bullshit.

Clearly hamsters have different personalities.

>it's a Macchi episode
Nice.

Lesbians should return to their specified containers.

Lesbians will same the world from the demonic hamsters.

I want to fuck the gay out of Mike.

I want to have the gay fucked into me by Mike.

quads confirm sluttiest haifu

Thing is, the actual meat of the episodes could have been practically the same, just with more tension in the context and hinting more about the mystery with each event rather than just "Minami's a genius and figured it all out offscreen". Yuyuyu was a lot darker than this ever could be, and even then it had a healthy ratio of cute things to drama, and it managed to make them play into each other rather than both undermining the other. The loss of the framing plot feels especially bad, as it was pretty much just put in for a shock moment, then thrown away before it actually had any impact on the story.

>gutless
>having the balls to unironically use mind-controlling hamsters
Choose one.
Basically you wanted them to do an old and trite 90's plot.

>darker = better
you nees to be 18 or older to post here, son

To use mind-controlling hamsters, and then do nothing much with them and actually make the situation LESS tense after the threat is revealed. It went halfway towards a more dramatic story, then took all of the stakes away and ended up with a compromise that doesn't really work on either level.

I don't think that's what I said. Even a pure sports anime like people who were predicting Girls und Boats expected needs stakes and tension in its conflict so you're invested in who wins.