ILLUMINATI 9/23 IDIOTS

Since pol is full massively reatrded faggots incapable of critical thinking let me make a quick tldr of 9/23's signifgance
>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonsry look up what this means yourself lazy faggots
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of cyclical event prob caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just egyptian all over the world)
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel found in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to ful fill biblical prophecy >why spefically for pic related

and tons more specifically pointing at this specific date any questions retarded faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA093/English/RSP1985/19041202p01.html
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
youtube.com/watch?v=cGZ4X7cER8k
youtube.com/watch?v=D1JwanpqV5c
youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE
youtube.com/watch?v=4mjtgdWd67Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CYqGdMKzwbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems like you got some thoughts on that.

>911
>passing Talmudic holy day off on one of (((their)))) favorite pasties

>>Free masons built the pyramids

eat a dick and die retarded faggot

The Freemasons of old were actually stonemasons. They performed all the duties of a mason. They were the builders of temples and public buildings in ancient Greece, where they were known as Dionysiacs. (Note 6) The building work was carried out in the service of the temple of Dionysus. In Egypt they were the builders of the pyramids, in ancient Rome, the builders of cities, and during the Middle Ages they built cathedrals and churches. After the thirteenth century they also began to build independently of the authority of the Church. At this time the expression ‘Freemason’ came into use. Before that they were under the authority of the religious communities and were the recognised architects.

wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA093/English/RSP1985/19041202p01.html

youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84

tell me more

The freemasons are descended from the religions of Ancient Egypt, and are related to those of the Maya and other parts of the world.

except the pyramdis are actually 68,000 years old

get rekt

What do you want to know? I can give you enough to stack to the ceiling start here
someone who is total idiot for once nice

>revelations written by freemasons

Nigger they didn't even have masons back then.

sorry lol who is not a total idiot I meant

welp didn't last long, here comes the total idiots

I've been reading Manly P. Hall's books, specially The Secret Destiny of America and America's assignment with destiny, and his books Words to the Wise and the lost keys of freemasonry. Really interesting stuff.

wtf i love the masons now

Trump won though. We're in the best timeline. The jews lost.

>written by freemasons
I thought it was John of patmos?

links or you bought it? Care to tell more?

All secret societies are intact 1 and always have been. Read a book, faggot.

Didn't the guy who invented numerology do so to make a point that it's bullshit?

SO what's going to happen on the 23rd Copernicus?

You can look them all up on Amazon. Many P. Hall was a prominent Freemason in the 20th century who wrote a great many books about spiritual sciences and also about the purpose of Freemasonry in history. In his book about America, he writes that the founding fathers were Freemasons, and the settlement of America was the fulfillment of prophesy that a New Atlantic will arise, and will be a world government that uses the rule of democracy and equality to create a sort of biblical utopia. The United States is the country that will usher in this Utopia, and not only did the founding fathers know this, but 2000 years ago or more it was know. This is because (he doesn't say this but it's true) history is on a trajectory that can be traced and its end point determined. The NWO, the plan of the Jews and freemasons is thousands of years old, and according to many of the prominent western philosophers, and also eastern and from every culture really, humanity is going to end up in such a utopia. Also the Jews built western civilization from the very beginning, and now they're destroying it so they can rebuild it in the way that was prophesized.

whoever made this post has been paying attention

The only thing I'll be doing on the 23rd is playing an expansion of an awesome MMORPG.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGZ4X7cER8k

lol using basic math and matching up dates is not numerology

alway wondered why there are pictures of the sphynx between biblical themed pictures and statues in our local lodge

read revelation is a first hand account from someone that witnessed it, who knows will be interesting. It is only the beginning not the end

Oh, you poor poor child. This is one of the worst timelines and remains so for our test.

y'all larpers larping in a larp thread

Worst timelines for (((You)))

no such thing as larping online

its a made up word by atheists

years ago they used to say " no one on the internet is a christfag" to discredit you now they call you a larper

t. larper

>The jews lost.
The jews don't lose. It's all part of the plan.

I'll let you know what I think on the 24th of September.

wow this sums up all of my research to a tee. This is the exact same conclusions I came to dead on precise

let OP know what you think of his thread
>>>[email protected]

It is nearly impossible to explain all of this to anyone, they are too stupid to grasp it you just look insane trying to do it. It is all connected from the very beginning

why didnt you post with your name like usual

;p

he is not me he is a shill I am bodhi

Honestly the path to this knowledge is pretty straightforward. I knew nothing about all of this a year ago, but little by little pieces of the puzzle started to fall into place. At first I was terrified and thought this needs to be opposed, but in reality it's the inevitable course of history and there's no reason to be angry or scared. Yes, it will be terrifying and most if not all of us are going to die. This is why you need spirituality, because it teaches that death is not the end and it does not matter what happens on earth, because it's all part of the grand plan of god, the cosmos, nature, whatever you want to call it. We've been chosen to be alive at this point in history for a reason and there's no reason to oppose it. It will happen whether we want it to or not, so it's best to learn to accept it and see it as necessity for where we are in history.

>2017
>people still nibiru posting

every doomsday prediction ever has been btfo how is this still a thing

I have a general idea of what's going on but if I where them I would not do this in at least 200 more years.

People are, by far, not ready. Not ready at all for what they want to do, meaning it will not work, people will not buy it.

>Hamton Inn
>Ham is not Kosher

He's just rubbing it in at this point.
#4DChess

So what will be your excuse on Sunday when nothing happens?

same I have to come to the same conclusion that it is inevitable. However my issue is the manner in which they do it and the pedophilia I can't just stand by and do nothing. I can't tell you what a relief it is to actually talk to someone that knows and understands what I do at the depth that I do. There are not many of us at all maybe 5 on this entire site that know what we are discussing here

rapture in 1-2 days

get ready brahs

Tell me more. I read secret teachings of all ages, and it was interesting but vague.

What do you mean that history has an end point?

Why would humanity end up in a utopia? Why would the Jews want us to be happy?

>Muh numbers

Heard that one before and nothig ever happens paranoid faggots

I can't answer for whoever wrote the book but I can explain how I know this if you want I imagine it is the same

>any questions
Yeah, do you have a new date in mind when nothing happens on the 23rd? Or have you not planed that far?

so stonemasons built the pyramids

okay

You do realize the Illuminati are Jews right? Your pic makes no sense all of those groups are the same organization

There are more of us than you think, it's just hard to condense all this knowledge into posts on Sup Forums so mostly people just talk about bits and pieces so it doesn't seem like they know anything, or they're just earlier in the journey so they know some things but not others. Either way, like I said it's kind of a straightforward path to this knowledge on the internet, so it would be arrogant to assume that there are not others on this journey. My advice for the times ahead would absolutely be to accept a spiritual teaching and embrace it as fully as you can. This is because when shit starts to hit the fan, you will begin to panic and go crazy from the stress of it all unless you have a base for realizing that we are a tiny part of a grand plan from heaven. Meditate every day and start exercising heavily so you are ready for whatever is going to happen. Even if nothing happens on the 23rd, something is going to happen soon.
I don't know enough to fully explain what it meant by history having an end point, but basically we live in a certain age of man, and it's coming to an end. This is called the Iron age by some, or the Kali Yuga in the hindu tradition. Basically, the age where people are ignorant of their true nature and allow themselves to be controlled by earthly desires. The inevitable result of this age of utter destruction, which can only happen when Man consumes the entire earth, and therefore himself, with his rebellious nature against God. This leads to a cleansing fire, which is where we are punished for our thousands of years of sin. Almost all of earth is going to die, except for the select few who remained true to the principles of nature, or god. This is what is meant by the rapture, or similar events in every other religion on earth. A few will get to experience the utopia after the destruction of earth, where there is no war, poverty, hunger, disease or unhappiness. This is what Plato spoke about, and many other philosophers.

Sep. 23rd 2018
Sep. 23rd 2019
Sep. 23rd 2020

Also you do realize the Jews only took over the Masons on 1776, before then they weren't' really connected. The Jews turned them Satanic like they do everything things are not the way they are supposed to be right now.

more interested on this

The masons built the pyramids for a purpose. According to Secret Teachings, rituals were conducted inside and men were illuminated. This mystic information has long been lost. The pyramids align with the cosmos and the zodiacs, what does it all mean?

Why would these individuals set out a plan that will be completed 2000 years from its initiation?

Where did the Atlantic prophecy come from?

Do Jews worship Saturn? What is Saturn?

This.
Sick of these numberfags (who can't even agree on anything) spouting their retarded shit.

>2012 = 20 + 1 + 2 = 23
>duh worlds gonna end!

youtube.com/watch?v=D1JwanpqV5c
youtube.com/watch?v=kjxSCAalsBE

again you are very wise I know all of this and agree 100% and am doing precisely all of this. But you are wrong about one thing slightly yes many may be on their journey and have bits and pieces but very few know the full scope of all of this. As I said in the 2 years I have been dropping this info here I have run into maybe 5 people that knew as much or more than me

wrong we dont have a revelation 12 sign ever again

why is it always paranoid schizophrenics that you wouldn't want near your children discovering some hidden truth and never anyone sane

I wish there was a rule that prophecy fags would have their personal info released when shit doesnt happen so that not only can we mock them for eternity but make people think twice about following in their shitty footsteps. I feel like this is reasonable.

Too much free time and too little mind to apply it in something good

Also dissociation from the environment which leads to isolation and a tendency to believe in anything

this is the last one tho

there arent any notable happening dates besides the blood moons after this

>isaac newton and jesus christ who wrote the bible are paranoid schizophrenics

>no!
>2012 = 1 + 0 + 1 + 2 = 4
>4 = 2 ^ 2
>2 = 1 + 1 = 11
>DUH WORLD IS SAFE!

>reatrded

stopped reading right there.

jesus didn't write the bible, 40 authors wrote the Bible over a period of 1,500 years i thought they taught this shit to christfags in their schools or whatever

Nothings going to happen

Your wrong faggot nothing is going to happen and you can suck the underside of my ballsack you shut in looser.

Well this is the only way I can explain it. I am computer scientist and have an eidetic memory. I am used to seeing large amounts of metadata and recognizing patterns. This is how I cracked the matrix to begin with as I explain in my book. Watch this short video clip
youtube.com/watch?v=4mjtgdWd67Q

This is how I see the world. Variables and outcomes. I am also a Buddhist and have been for 20 years so I also know how to think with no ego and mindfulness to easily put myself in others shoes to see how they see the world without my own conditioning and false perceptions affecting how I can estimate how others will react and human behavior in general. Basically my point is I can see the world the way others see it and take all the environmental variables into account and make very accurate long term predictions of the outcomes.

user God promised us to not send the flood again. Every time you see a rainbow you should be remembered to this bond.

jesus christ wrote the bible bro

2 Peter 1:21
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

>Why would these individuals set out a plan that will be completed 2000 years from its initiation?

This the question and as I commonly tell people when you get to the bottom of the rabbit hole is where you find God, the grand architect. This could not have been done so precisely over 1000's of years to perfection by men. No someone or something else is behind this. This has all been designed and orchestrated.

Yes they worship Saturn but this is extremely complex to explain but you can start here
youtube.com/watch?v=CYqGdMKzwbg

I'm going to go out to the park for a while now, but Bhodi Mantra I'm glad we spoke because I've been meaning to speak to you again, and actually we've spoken in other threads to a lesser degree and I hoped you would return before the 23rd. But anyway, if this thread is still up in an hour or so I'll be back.

this, ignore the shills or idiots they will never understand any of this which is why they must be governed in this way

Seeing patterns is not the same as discerning reality based on the patterns you see is not the same as implying patterns represent anything real and not just part of your overactive imaginative mind

You're just schizophrenic like the guy in that movie

And yet you're here, with us.

Do you see the patterns on yourself or are you just good for seeing external patterns?

They do. They also mention that all of the 66 books of the bible were inspired by the Holy Spirit of God.

Didn't say he would send the flood again bro just said this event is what caused it. Besides the bible is coded it doesn't mean what you think it means in many respects but I will respect your beliefs and not argue scripture with you

They knew better last time, and just got a slap on the wrist. There isn't much that can be done to argue against what judge plans to do this time. They can back out now, and stop these games, or they can face what sounds like obliteration. The precept of clarity has been long established, and well before their first offense. The degree to which this symbolism has been used to "communicate" intent, yet at the same time obscure it, is criminal in its own right.

Oh, God no. He's an idiot. Believes everything that comes down the pike.

>Telth thy fortune?

it will be if not please email me

friendly reminder that this is bodhi mantra posting

Schizos are slaves of their own mind, like you are.

You dont discern any truth, you build it up based on a compulsive obsession for tracing patterns out of the things that come to you through your senses.

Truth probably doesnt follow patterns or language or is limited by your senses and your mind, so fuck off with your messianic complex and realize you're just a mute in time like everyone else

New Atlantis, not New Atlantic.

>let me make a quick tldr of 9/23's signifgance
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonsry LOOK UP WHAT THAT MEANS

did anyone else stop reading there?

Will you and him please sign a murder suicide pact due and executable on September 24th? Please?

What are you going to do on 9/24 when literally nothing fucking happens in the same way that all of these retarded "numerology" predictions never happen?

truth there is small hope to win, they can't win not with the Jews in charge, they literally want a future like Stargate they are Satanic motherfuckers

Literally says he will not flood the world with water again.

A literal covenant.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you're as illiterate and wrongheaded about Buddhism as you are about anything in the bible.

I'm starting to get a Frank/Anon5 vibe from this asshole.

God no. I stopped at the trip. No need to read further.

Reminder that Peace & Prosperity Day never happened.

Sign my petition!

There is no topic in this world that you know more than me about not a single one. Why do shills attack me it is pretty hilarious. I can understand the trying to derail the thread but you are obviously aware of my genius for figuring all of this out and must know by now gas lighting and demoralization will never work on me. You all are not real bright