This woman moves to your country and founds an Institute for Jewish Studies aimed at making you learn how to be...

This woman moves to your country and founds an Institute for Jewish Studies aimed at making you learn how to be multicultural.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1
sys.Sup
archive.org/details/OutlineOfTheJewishConspiracy
prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Diversify israel in return

diversify her face with a blender

Diversify her face with my semen.

she looks like she's gay.

Hypothetically, if an individual were to break her arms and legs, do you think she could be stuffed into a conventional oven?

Kill her with a sniper rifle.

She is a Jew World Order agent.

Read the Jews' own words- no need to ever resort to fiction.

The mashiach [Jewish messiah] will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15)...The world after the messiah comes is often referred to in Jewish literature as Olam Ha-Ba (oh-LAHM hah-BAH), the World to Come...In the Olam Ha-Ba, the whole world will recognize the Jewish G-d as the only true G-d, and the Jewish religion as the only true religion (Isaiah 2:3; 11:10; Micah 4:2-3; Zechariah 14:9)." -- From "Mashiach: The Messiah", Judaism 101

judeofascism.com/2011/11/jewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html?m=1

I heard she left Sweden, was that true or meme shit?

>making

Not in my country. I have the right to not care.

Sup Forums will be resented for its leading role as Israel enters a multicultural mode, but without this leading role Israel will not survive.

Nothing

Laugh at this ape creature

Fire up the ovens

denounce her as a heretic and a blasphemer and strongly urge her to join the Roman Catholic Church

>When a joke is also the right thing to do

why did you not hunt her down?

shoot her at the border
not even shitposting, I hate that cunt

Swedes are pussies.

Firebomb her offices. Is it really so hard you limpwristed westcucks?

Thank her for uniting mu nation once again.
Then kick her out.

Alert my relatives

move to israel and fund an institute for Sup Forums
studies aimed at making jews learn how to
be multicultural

Break into her house with a knife & bag of salt.
Slowly slit her throat, whilst pouring salt in it. The only thing I say is: "I Know thy works."
Always dreamed of doing something like this to nation wrecking kikes.
Ronit lentin would be perfect for it.

Introduce her to my "multicultural" dick, which is pink at the top and brown at the bottom.

Her organisation Paideia target EU and USA and Israel. It encourages jews to take control of minorities and direct their rage at white societies and destroy them. It says it right there on their website. Project incubator which is this years theme focus on educating young jews from all over the world so that they can return to their host nations and organise themselves into mass media and politics to undermine white culture and control society. It also encourages young jews to find other jews to marry so that they can grow their own group.

Only one solution here to be honest senpai

Light bulb treatment

PUBLIC SHOOTING.

Too late, cunt.

GAT GAT GAT GAT GAT GAT GAT
>NIGGA

Why is your government funding this organization?

>It says it right there on their website.

Where on their website?

Well, here I am.

Hang the cunt

Shes married to a big time rabbi.

Look heres the thing, Sup Forumsacks:

the 'anti-semitic conspiracy theory' of jewish plots to rob the goyim and steal its wealth as noted above - *COMES FROM JUDAISM ITSELF*

^ sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.judeofascism.com%2F2011%2F11%2Fjewish-doctrine-vowing-to-indebt.html%3Fm%3D1

>>>> archive.org/details/OutlineOfTheJewishConspiracy

prometheism.net/library/jewishsupremacism.pdf

MUST read on JQ along with 'Culture of Critique.'