How exactly did boomers fuck everything up?

How exactly did boomers fuck everything up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9D9SC_hxT6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They didn't. Millennials need somebody to blame for their own incompetence, so they choose the group that can't fight back on their little internet forum

funny how Simon is such an obnoxious SJW now despite his flagrant non-PC language and use of the word "nigger" in past podcasts
I bet he joined in the dog pile when pewdiepie was in trouble for saying "nigger"

Boomer apologists need to gtfo

By tolerating evil. Same as all of us.

>ship jobs overseas so you must have college degree

>guarantee loans to universities so universities raise prices, putting you into debt

>throw tantrum whenever ss and medicare need to be reformed because they arent financially feasible

>inject degeneracy and me me me culture into society

"Fugging millennials are zo damn lazy! Zupport israel bls!"

So do people with degrees in psychology and gender studies.

Yet here we are.

They consolidated everything to a few extremely powerful individuals.

When you train capitalists to get everything, instead of get enough to live comfortably, you end up with this situation.

>didn't care when corporations pumped our food full of hormones and sugar
>didn't care when corporations started making everything in China
>didn't care when religion and tradition started dying
Maybe you're right

And their product are the millennial. Your pic related is the Yogscast, a millennial YouTube group. Millennials will spawn wonders.. Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=9D9SC_hxT6E

Voted to give themselves incredibly high pensions that they expect to be paid by other people's children and not giving those children any means to pay for them.

By rejecting Logos; which oddly is what the Jews do as well.

Fuck off, retard. Those millennial politicians and bankers are sure screwing things up.

I definitely know that a lot of boomers get the jobs that college students need....

.....because retirement is boring according to them.

Oh yeah and they LOOOOOVE Israel for no good reason.

The immigration act of 1965, and the lack of shits given about it.
Their parents didn't do that to them, and their grandparents didn't do that to their parents.
Boomers got rich at the expense of the future of the country.

>Let politics get way out of hand by not caring about local elections at all for their entire lives
>Create a ridiculously unaffordable housing market by living on top of each other in cushy suburbia as opposed to leaving their home towns in search of anything else
>Decide not to invest in the most intense economic golden age the world has ever seen, leaving their children with no inheritance, planning on spending every cent in retirement
>teach their children nothing about discipline, staying sober or focused, instead encouraging the party/sex culture we see today by being dirty hippies
>refuse to learn how to use computers, blame all technological problems on millenials
>waste all money on cars/jewelry to show off to other materialistic assholes
>send children to school/college expecting the institutions to raise their kids for them

At least these are my parents but I feel like most of these points will resonate with a good portion of this board

Radical leftism in a time of prosperity.

They were straight apathetic and ignorant as the real world was taken from them

>>Let politics get way out of hand by not caring about local elections at all for their entire lives

this, general apathy and indifference and talmud vision are why boomers are the way they are.

/thread

Millenials aren't even in a position to fix anything major. All the positions of power are held by boomers still

This, among a shit ton of other institutions that were sacrificed in the name of the boomer

Wait who holds all the positions of power again? Millenials? Gotchya

1964 immigration act and Reagan giving amnesty to the illegals.

This

A shrinking population due to low birth-rates (reduced tax-base) doesn't help either. How will the small amount of young adults keeping paying for the army of old people?

Eat shit, I have a degree in engineering and I'm making bank, am fit and sober, but I had to learn it all on my own since my dad is a beta hippie faggot who never taught me anything except where I could find his dead body if he ever went missing. Most people my age aren't as lucky as I am having found this board.

Hippie movement

/thread

>funny how Simon is such an obnoxious SJW now
is he really? i used to listen to their podcasts when i was a kid and always thought simon was politically incorrect. i remember his chinaman impression specifically

i stopped watching when they made a business out of the yogscast and started pumping out mindless minecraft videos

Ronnie/Maggie/the Chin, and the neo-cons they took their orders from.
They dismantled the west's potential for future prosperity on behalf of the donor class.

That being said, the boomers are as culpable for that shit as you are for everything that is happening right now.

>WWII generation creates economic boom and robust social structure to guarantee better lives for their children
>Their children rebel against their comfortable lives and do drugs and listen to wild music and have promiscuous sex
>They grow up and easily walk into comfortable, high-paying jobs that were set up for them despite their hedonistic lives
>They spend their conceited careers telling each other that they created what their parents left for them with their "hard work" and begin raising the barrier to entry into their fields until only the elite and well-connected can support themselves in a middle-class fashion
>They sell all of their own nation's resources to other countries for a quick buck
>They quintuple the price of college and triple the cost of living while keeping wages stagnant
>Their children struggle to make it in this new economy
>They mock and harass their own children for not being able to make it "on their own, like we did"

literally an entire generation of spoiled Chads and Staceys who were born on third base and thought they hit a triple

Exclusively blaming boomers stupid desu

couldn't put it into words any better than that
they were a fat, greedy generation that burned down the bridges they themselves once depended on

I wonder

t. boomer

kek

just did an image search for "baby boomer" and the images look nothing like the absolute state of the boomer. In reality, they're all always 40+ pounds overweight and all have this tired look of mild disdain all the time.

Saved

I swear Lewis visits Sup Forums secretly. He always mentions Reddit, but he talks too much about Sup Forums flavour of the month topics for it to be a coincidence.

On topic though.

I'm in my late 20s and am a manager for a large retail chain. I employ a lot of 16-18 year olds for weekend roles, most are middle-class and have accepted that uni is the best option for them.

I try to slowly redpill them about how much of a con university is and that they should seriously look at other options. It's happened a few times where they have actually taken a step back and decided to go in to a trade or become an apprentice at a firm.

Is that a Sup Forums approved way of fixing the world?

i can't wait til they are all gone just to see what these faggots scapegoat next

around the same time you stopped watching he started becoming more of an asshat with his politics

Because everyone thinks the same peace&love pot-smoking LSD-dropping hippies are the 80s Reaganites ruining the country by becoming neocons and neolibs (not actually sure what the difference in practice is between these groups).

Because they make this category mistake, they think all the boomers are hypocrites who got to have their fun but then deny it to subsequent generations. In fact, the hippie boomers ended up ruining universities and stuff precisely because they weren't on the pro-Reagan types.

Boomers are shit but they're consistently shit and the conflation between the druggie crowd and the others is just sloppy.

>but why are they shit though
Interventionist foreign policy, an inability to distinguish between libertarian "economics" and "small government conservatism", the thought that businesses opening factories in other countries is somehow "trade", the thought that you can engage in "free" trade with utterly illiberal nations, the substitution of virtue signaling for virtue ethics, the stagflation-like illogic that "well people with degrees make more money so let's make it easier for everyone to get degrees," etc etc etc.

I cannot think of a single policy the US has engaged in since JFK's assassination that benefited the average US citizen.

I'm pretty sure most of the ecelebs who seem like they are SJW are just acting as such because they could lose money otherwise. A lot of them make a big part of their revenue from sponsored content so they can't be politically incorrect or they won't get the sponsor deals

Your autism keeps you from realizing drug use existed beyond '65-'70 and that conservative reaganites still blew dunes of coke through their nasal pharynx

they're still not the same people

So because they didn't go to Woodstock, it doesn't matter that they have the same bad habits and bad opinions?

Lewis was also the only yog to vote leave, When Simon left for about a year he came back a totally different person. Really activates the Almonds

>non-libertarian
>"economics"

Did you even read my post?

They invaded the wombs of pregnant women to sacrifice the unborn to Molech.

Bro, Civil Rights Act man!

Do you have anything to say besides generalities and deflections?

>i stopped watching when they made a business out of the yogscast and started pumping out mindless minecraft videos
Even those days were FAR better than what they are now. It's literally just GTA V and Gmod TTT. Their Jaffa Factory minecraft series came out fucking 5 years ago, I was 14 at the time. I've since stopped watching because they don't produce anything good anymore.

>I'm 14 right now

MODS

>blaming millennials for the problems boomers caused

Typical boomer.

>I was 14 at the time
you are retarded

MODS

> i'm 14

! ! ! ALERT ! ! !

Shadow of Is was the only good thing they had.
Because they became lazy and realised they could do fuckall and still get money they just did "adventure" garbage and memes.

ha

I unironically still watch them

Stop making burgers look completely retarded.
>can't even simple math. 14+5=14 Mods.
Neck yourself.

fucking this

yep

>Millennials need somebody to blame for their own incompetence

So you're saying I have a choice to opt out of social security and medicaid?

They grew up in a country that was 96.5% white and allowed themselves to be convinced that diversity and equality are the future.

They handed us a country filled with niggers, spics, and jews that we will have to fix with another American revolution to carve out a smaller white ethno state.

I MAKE FISH AND CHIP, JA

Generally just benefited from unregulated markets. After they got ahead, they lobbied for new regulations which increase the cost for new players to enter the market.

It's not their fault on a personnal level but surely they are the generation that screwed everything.
From being too much ( now they vote with their own interests, not for the future generations but for their old asses )
To feminism and the acceptance of homosexuality.
The relativization of manhood is to blame on the boomers.
Again, not on a personnal level but as a whole you fucked everything for the future generation.
Too many, too comfortable and too quick made you act like the rest belonged to you.

boomers are like native americans, they sold the US to a foreign race for a few trinkets

Basically

Did they ever finish SoI. Last I remember the old bastard fell into lava

please add enormous indebtedness to list; national, state, unfunded pensions. fuckin robbery.

just the one chip?

I don't know how younger people below 22 or so think boomers fucked stuff up. I'm 25 and have a house. What's the issue again?

They lived beyond their means. Printed money. Added to national debt. Devalued the currency.

Millennials inherited it and now can't afford a house or family. Thats why they will never grow up - its not their fault, they inherited a mess.

They bought the Holocaust meme

The rest are just sympoms of guilt loss of morality, and greed

After ww2, the entirety of Europe was destroyed, all its industry and production was destroyed. The US was the only first world country that wasn't destroyed, and could freely build its industry with no competition. The entire relevant world was destroyed, except the US. That is an amazing competitive edge, and Americans became really rich from it, until the boomers took over and squandered everything.

They were born in times of extreme prosperity, and could turn to degeneracy without consequence

Unfortunately the debt-based money Ponzi scheme cannot last forever. Boomers and millennials alike are in for a rude awakening when the system fails them, and they have no idea how to adapt to a new way of life without material prosperity.

They didn't really make pc culture. You could always talk about racial stuff easily until Obama about. Saying nigger was bad though for a long time.

No? Psych problems due to holidays or what? I don't know what this means.

Don't use pills if you don't want to. Take them if you need them.
Stop relying on drugs.

Take the bus. Don't live in the suburbs.
Get a car. Wtf

Yeah this one is pretty true. I'll give you that. However, people push for it even now. Lefty.

More of a lefty thing again. New now.

Should go harsher on punishment desu. Du30 or whatever has it right.

There is a lot of teaching material on this. Sex ed is good as is.
Babies come from there. Avoid std. Seek medical help as needed.
>being a slut should be glorified
Fuck off.

Businesses would do this anyway but I guess it's bad yeah.

Not boomers fault. The population prefers it and that's how it is.

I agree that this, but millennials like us (lefty mostly tho) want this.
Even shit tall trump for not helping etc.

boomers were not in power in 1965

Buy gold and silver.
I tell everyone and millennials think im crazy and boomers literally tantrum t me.

Its fucking crazy

I'm not saying they were. They inherited the last generation of white America, all of their nostalgia for the "good ol days" is such bullshit, because we will never be able to realize that again. The America they cherish is long dead and they refuse to accept that.
They did nothing to reverse it.

look at the DEBT and WAGES up to late 60's and since then, MORON!

KYS retard

>going into debt
>working a part time job that highschoolers use to get used to working as your career

Dumb.

Pretty sure Lewis mentioned he voted Leave too.

They set up programs that mess up future generations quality of life. They also let cultural decay happen
t. Boomer

Boomers are the most conservative generation to keep voting against our countries economic interests, making things way worse for future generations by giving massive tax cut bailouts to the wealthiest Americans. Boomers grew up in a generation of high economic prosperity for everyone but they ruined the economy and everything that helped boomers become Prosperous through killing unions, globalization, gutting worker protections and slashing massive tax cuts for the wealthiest of Americans

vet & boomer here. - growing weed in norcal plz go fuck urself .

>My shitty decisions in life are my Nana's fault

>common core

They didn't dumbass. You just can't be afraid of hard work.

t. Boomer moocher

I'm beginning to think that boomers just reaped the benefits of a successful country that sprung up after WW2. Afterall all of these international banking, and geo-political debacle was orchestrated by those who were in power right after the war. Most of my boomer friends (im an older millennial) were the ones who greatly benefited from the policy decisions made by the generation previous to them. I think the issue was that rather than save some of that yayo for us, they got hooked on their own greed refused to give it to the next generation and here we are.

you're right and you're wrong. Hard work to some degree with the right circumstances can play a big role in whether or not someone is going to be successful or not. I do agree that with due diligence most can create success. But then the question is, or should be is--how do we measure success? how much cash, assets and credit does one need to qualify under the definition of success?

Boomers worked hard for their prosperity. Millennials are just lazy. My son and daughter are too. My daughter is partying every night and my son just stays home watching japanese cartoons and playing video games. This is the worst generation in the entire human history I think!

t. Boomer