The Great British Betrayal

>"Americans are the reason so many people speak English"
>"English (American-English) is the primary version of the language"
>"Britain is evil, we must tell everyone about their evil empire, muh 1776"
>"The American accents is actually closer to the original English accent"

You ever wonder who is making Britain irrelevant? You ever wonder who is undermining us every chance they get?

Look at the media, everything is American, it's never British. If we try to succeed at anything it is always shot down because its "not American". You know this is true.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The country is literally designed from birth to slight us, why are we friends with this?

I bet if the US didn't exist, the British Empire would still be here today. I bet our standard of living would be 10x higher than it is today.

You have been doomed ever since the Napoleonic war after which Rothschild took control of your finances, if we don't end the Federal Reserve, your fate will be ours as well.

anglos are always blaming others

You're not in our position, you don't understand.

It is unreasonable to expect to hold a global empire forever.

You can't expect a massive land mass to take marching orders from bring island forever. We may take orders from Israel now, but it won't be this way forever, eventually people get sick of being beholden to a tiny chunk of land an Ocean away.

Should have come into the office instead of telecommuting Nigel. The promotion went to the guys who were able to make something for the company.

I empathize with you. Your country is important for it's finance district and ties with the USA. Without it you cannot be a global power because you don't have the natural resources or manufacturing.

You gave away or conceded the things your ancestors built instead. You will be rich enough to pay for Eurovision in Poortugal, but not so rich that you can afford a big house; and it will only get worse as populations grow.

Allahh akhbar

>the British Empire would still be here today
America is the very reason your country still exists. Germany would have destroyed you

I have no problem with losing the Empire, my problem is the US is purposely trying to destroy Britain. Now that they have the power, they're trying to make us obsolete and discredit all our achievements.

^ Did an American tell you that?

Repeat after me.

Britain doesn't exist.
British culture doesn't exist.

What you think of as Britain is a nation of white, Germany and French immigrants who fled their own countries after they ruined them, and brought their evil colonial facism with them. It does not deserve to exist.

The only true natives of the British Isles are the Irish, who were originally BLACK.

You would have been destroyed as the ruskis would have been split on two fronts unable to help you. You and russia were heavily boosted with the american lend and lease. The axis powers would have had free reign to destroy you.

All of mainland Europe would have been under axis control. The axis powers would have had some sort of dirty bomb WMD to use on you as well.

That is what American media tells me, over and over again.

>Every time America takes advantage of Britain in recent history, drink.

Thanks for all that post WW2 debt.

Nope. Brits did alright for themselves in the World Wars. Won with the help of Canada in WWI and Russia in WWII. And lots of other countries did much more than Mer'ka.

Not to mention the fact that even if the USSR beat Germany without us the UK would have no chance of splitting Europe like we did together at the end of the war and all of Europe, and later Britain and her colonies would've under the iron curtain.

Makes you think that Britain destroyed their own empire because they were butt hurt Germany did some colonization of their own. Thanks for ruining europe you island kikes.

We rule the US via the Federal Reserve and the ancient bloodlines

So, you decided to reveal yourself. Whatever you say Hanz

Sorry you're not allowed to think this because its not-American. Don't let their thought police find out.

Suurrrreeeeee, what American book did you read that in?

Britain accomplished plenty, they just weren't in a position to come out on top after ww2 and in the atomic era, colonialism was doomed to fail, america even lost her only major colony (the Philippines), we didn't depend on our colonies as much as you guys did, which put us in an advantageous position in an age of communism and anti-colonialism.

You started two world wars and killed millions of whites because you were jealous of our empire you continental manlet

Nazi germany's plan was to build a "European fortress." the UK was a naval power and Germany a land power. Do you seriously think the UK itself could outdo all of mainland Europe, north africa and all of eastern Asia?

You don't even rule your own tiny little itty bitty island.

>Look at the media, everything is American, it's never British.
That's not true. You guys have Doctor Who after all. :^)

>when you give up over 90% of your territory because Germany wanted some more land.
>it's Germany's fault for responding to being attacked.

>Divide and conquer tactics detected

Hey nigger

English is British
Scottish is British
Welsh is British
Irish is British
Australian is British
Yankee is British
Dixie is British
World culture has been dominated by Britons since the Victorian era. You don't like what you see in America? Look no further than (((London))), since they and (((Wall St))) work hand-in-hand

It never fell, like Rome it transcended. You understand there's more to Empires than direct control, yes? Also America never "left" the Empire in a meaningful fashion

Haha, Britain was not fit to fight Germany in Europe and could barely defend their own island let alone all of their colonies from Germany and Japan which were falling one after another, this is what historically happened, which is why Churchill and the rest of the Brits were constantly asking for american support.

If you wanted to keep ruling the world, you wouldn't have passed off your jews to us.

Give this to Bahama.

Not to mention that they were planning to build a naval fleet that could've crushed the UKs after they took over Russia

USA never made Britain give up anything except for America itself.

>w-we would have won without them.

That's what you get for trying to take our guns.

Thanks for telling me that, American.

Watch how "Briton" is slowly replaced with "America", thanks for scrubbing us out.

Don't look at the (((media)) it's propaganda. Are you new here?

Did they not push anti-British propaganda for years to come? Do they not mock us on a yearly basis and push us down?

>WE WOULD HAVE WON WITHOUT THEM
yeah have fun fighting on two fronts across the entire world while you could barely protect yourself devoid of foreign aid.

/thread

Give it up Nigel.

We should've went out in a blaze of glory instead of limping on like if Icarus had survived his fall, Britain is in a pretty sad state currently.

>tfw born too late to oppress

>japan will invade ussr for the fourth time when they get BTFO for the last 20 years

Calm your tits, lad. For fuck's sake.

US English and British English are pretty much identical.
Some vocabulary differences, minor spelling differences and pronunciation. Nothing that makes them unintelligible.

English was spread by the British Empire and now America carries that torch.

USSR wouldn't have been able to handle fighting on two fronts they were being destroyed on one hard enough and without foreign aid it would have been the straw to break the camel's back.

This spineless attitude needs to die.

Most Americans literally do not give a shit about Britain and never pay it any mind. Your anger should be directed at the kikes controlling our media

They came here of their own volition and are going to do to us what they did to the UK. America is the last bastion of the Anglo-Saxon ideals of independence and freedom and that's changing rapidly. We need to remember our roots and wake up for it's too late

Now I know you're just a shill. I was saying America is one part of the British whole. That we've usurped the lead in terms of power and culture from England, and that our race is being led to suicide. You think Britons only live in Britain? We also live in Northwestern France, Oceania, North/South America, and Africa.

We like to mock you for being frilly and Europeanized, I thought you lads could handle the bantz

Pay them no mind. Island kikes are completely zogged and have been for a very long time. You would think they be grateful for the Americans saving their pitiful "empire" even if it was at a price.

britain is totalitarian shithole that supported kikes

I'm telling you, the fall of your empire had nothing to do with Americans, you disbanded your empire, rightfully so instead of fighting decade long conflicts that you would ultimately lose and that would result in communist governments taking over your previous colonies like the dumb ass frenchies and portos in Angola, Tanzania, Indochina, etc. it wan't just the British empire that fell but all colonial empires. The British were able to keep economic relationships with their colonies that remained in the common wealth, remain a global major with nuclear weapons, and have a permanent seat on the security council for veto power. Really this was all best case scenario for your empire. So stop whining for fucks sake

This times 1000

If you limey bastards hadn't tried to take our guns and profits we might all be one big happy commonwealth!

Shouldn't have taxed us without representation faggot. Now go vote Corbyn, and bend over for Muhammad.

>"Most Americans literally do not give a shit about Britain and never pay it any mind"
Not giving a fuck and just letting it happen makes you equally as guilty.

This isn't banter, if you continue to downplay Britain, undermine our language and culture, their will be consequences.

>All of mainland Europe would have been under axis control.
implying that would be worse than what we have today
>eu flag
kill yourself

It's hard to discredit the country that produced Shakespeare, Newton, and Darwin. Three of the greatest minds ever

Admit it, you ain't gonna quit until Britain is ashes.

Your "empire" helped tear down Europe and make it into the shithole it is today you toothlet.

da white man holdin me down

I was attacking the British hubris HÃ¥kon. It probably would have been better.

It's because all British men come off as creepy queers and pedophiles to the rest of the world and your women are usually fat with disgusting teeth and accents no one can understand.

>I can't read: the post
I encourage all Anons to sage & hide this thread. OP is either seriously retarded or a D/C shill

I'll leave with this though, Britain's willingness for cultural suicide isn't the fault of the US, but rather a common Non-Anglo enemy and their band of traitors sabotaging us from within

One of these days all you euro peons will realize this this is our fucking planet and you can get on board, get out of the way, or get run the fuck over.

I wouldn't mind my country becoming a state desu

This explains why the world is so fucked

European domination in general is over, there are countries stronger than you and becoming stronger much faster without as much political influence like India, Pakistan, etc. If Europe wants to stay relevant, they'll have to unite. The EU currently sucks, but it was the only chance you cucks had to stay relevant as a super power in the next 100 years. The UK's and Europe's major power status will disintegrate as new powers rise.

It's not spineless.
Do you know how many varieties of English there are?

I talk with a Geordie accent and go full on dialect with my mates or my family. If I went to USA, I'd still have a Geordie accent, but I'd leave the dialect at home because I wouldn't be understood. Same when I have to go to that shithole London for work. Southern ponces think I'm sexist if I call my wife "wor lass". Spineless cunts.

British and American English have equal merit. Australian English and NZ English are closer to British English. Canadian and US English are very similar to each other.

Then there are all the dialects (which are perfectly valid in context) and abominations like pidgin English recently endorsed by the BBC for a West African audience.

bbc.com/pidgin

you guys suck. deal with it.

Well lets just keep letting the US push their version of English through their media. Tell me in 50 years if the Geordie accent still exists.

If we suck, you're the ones holding us down.

The fact of America's domination cultural and otherwise has less to do with us making other countries weaker and more to do with no other power rising to match us, except for maybe China. America matters more than Britain in the current political landscape, so our way of life, our language, etc. will be taken more seriously than yours. How are we holding you back?

>Be me, leaf
>Try to join army, only one in my peer group growing up
>Get told 2 year wait
>Go with US Marines instead (dual citizen), served 2 tours, lost 9 Marines 1 Navy Corpsman
>Return to Canada
>No veterans benefits from Canadian government
>No job preference
>No free college tuition (From Canada, got from US)
>Get 100 days in jail because some cunt said I slapped her
>Get tyranical probation conditions, say "Fuck the Crown" and escape to Burgerland
>Watch terrorist who killed US Soldier get 10 million dollars, free college, appology, and his own probation tossed out for being "unfair"
Fuck you and the god damn (((Crown)))

You've become too big and control everything, we literally cannot succeed. If we ever try to do something better than the US, you'd sabotage it. You and your people constantly put us down.

If we controlled everything and could sabotage other country's success, we didn't we do the same to China? Oh ya, because we can't, because we aren't gods. We're just bigger and stronger and although we are, we don't choose to use this strength to conquer the world or sabotage it. We could've conquered almost all of it, when we occupied half the planet during world war 2, but instead we just let everyone have their land back and loaned billions to your country and other European countries to rebuild you guys to the powers you once were and we didn't even have you fuckers pay anything back to us. Not to mention the billions more we just gave to you for your war effort.

The US isn't doing anything other than triggering you lefty Labour faggots.

The Mudslimes are the ones turning UK into ashes

How does it feel to be part of a fading culture? It happens to every great civilization, so don't sweat it. Britain's time has come and gone.

The treaty your country signed with us after the revolutionary war was specifically to utilize America as a trade partner and ensure your survival, which worked. This has nothing to do with what America did, but was the choice of your own leaders

WE WUZ ROBBED

Never forget the American Revolution!!! WE BEAT YOUR ASS!!! USA! USA! USA!

Yes you could conquer everything in some big war, but that's not optimal is it? You'd rather slowly take us over through propaganda and loans we can never pay back. It's like what China is doing in Africa.

You always make yourselves look like the saviours of humanity, the "good guys" so that you can justify everything you do. The government does one thing, the people do the other, you can never look wrong but the machine marches on.

Remind us everyday, i love it. It never gets tiring to hear.

I think this is true, but at the same time the United States would be way more like Canada, and probably not even take as much Mexican land

So sucks for you guys, but....

Watch black pigeon's video on the City of London

Tell me, what would the UK do if the US didn't interfere with anything from this point on? What are we stopping you from doing?

We didn't loan you anything you can't pay back, we just gave you money, so that you fuckers could live in prosperity.

We're a superpower, you are not, the UK depends on the US because it's no longer the power it once was. Is that because of the US? No, it's because your empire was unsustainable and overshadowed by anti-colonial ideologies. The fall of your empire has far more to do with the USSR than the US.

This, honestly. The Britcucks have no one but themselves to blame for the sorry state of their island. Their ancestors would be ashamed.
Most Americans don't even care about the British, seeing them as hunchbacked creatures with crooked teeth and strange accents that are stuck in the past.

HAhaAHhAhhaaahh!!!!!!!!!!

You dim cunt. US and UK are allies. Why did Trump ask Sharia May if they could use one the RAF's spyplanes on the Norks?

Yanks are our bros. Obama hated us, but Trump loves us. The real enemy is Islam and the EU.
UK always has America's back. Go read up on 'Five Eyes'.
Stop trying this D&C bullshit. I'm beginning to smell a Jew....
Do you like eating bacon, Mr. Shekelgoldfinkelbergstein??

It's the Jews stupid

>Muh empire is gone waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
>It's America's fault we lost to a bunch of farmers with no military training
Ib4 France. Doesn't make it any better toothy

1) You are pushing your huge companies on it, Ford, Mcdonalds, Apple etc. because you own the system British companies can't compete.
2) You are buying out all our companies.
3) You're big media is pushing American shows on us, 90% of films shown in the UK are from the US. This is propaganda used to push America into the spotlight and make Britains feel like lesser humans. This is destroying their will to start businesses or try to succeed.
4) Again with the media, you are using it to destroy the English language, people here have already started to use American dialect, this is how our children are starting to speak, you're forcing it on us. You never see Americans using British words? Its a one way deal.

Maybe you're doing it subconsciously, but you're fucking us from every angle. We can't compete because you're the game master.

lol u fukkin wot m8?

It is America's fault.

It's not our fault that Churchill gave away your empire because he was obsessed with the success of uncle Adolf.

The truth, you wouldn't understand, you're one of them.

Reminder that Churchill is an American citizen. Isn't that strange? You got a bust of him in the oval office, hmmmmm...

We don't own the system, just out compete all your junk because our stuff is better and more suited to work. There aren't only american stores in the UK or the US though, IKEA and other foreign companies are everywhere in the US because they out compete our own, it's how capitalism works man.

spoilers for this thread: I'm wrong because I'm not American and I'm saying something negative about America. FACT.

Sorry you live in a country where they prosecute hate speech and don't allow weapons to be easily obtained. Not our fault. Blame Marxism