The absolute state of the libshits

Seriously how do these "people" think they can achieve anything more than wiping their asses?

Me irl.

Post pic of your shart cart

Only rural retard and turban brainwashed voted for Blimpton

it is quite ironic that this lady was supposed to be President and now she's literally shilling her book in a Costco

I couldn't make that up if I tried

Good lord, even the gay daddy bear is horrifying.

As I said
This is how low the dems have fallen. They are literally a parasite magnet

Do we recon that's her or a body-double?

No way Hillary would fraternize with the plebs.

I do believe she wrote the book, however, it's too unhinged to be ghosted.

Those are actors, they are not even America.

Look closely at that picture. What's missing?

This is in 2014, so while funny it's fake.

Then again she'll be doing the same shit when her new book comes out so "what difference does it make?".

>mfw these people took pity on a random old hag trying to sell books in a Costco
>mfw they probably won't even buy the book

I hope you alt-righters all received you cheques this month? That's quite an organized, top-down meme network you guys have established there.

Yes, I received a congratulation call from Putin himself.

my dick violating that nasty, dirty bunghole

I hurt myself today..............

I genuinely don't have any ill will towards Hillary Clinton anymore. Satan couldn't devise a more devious punishment for her sins than the last year or two.

I mean, seriously. If somebody in 2006 had declared total war on Hillary, something like what happened in 2008, the years of preparation for 2016, and then coming closer in thought to the Presidency than probably anyone in the history of the country, is way more of a psychological fuck you than what they'd come up with.

Can you imagine being Hillary Clinton, spending decades of your life plotting and planning to become the President, finally winning the nomination the second time it's "your time," dragging your sick carcass around the country for a year, and then settling in, content knowing that every serious newspaper and pollster was giving you a 90%+ chance of winning, just to watch it all fall apart? I don't think a human being in the history of the world has ever been so thoroughly humiliated as Hillary Clinton was in 2016, and that's not hyperbole.

>not hyperbole
what fucken planet are you on cunt?

It seems that Hillary finally made it to the wipe house.

It stands to reason. Information has been speeding up, America is international news. If not her, then who is it? Ancient Rome had nowhere near the reach of modern America.

SHE. WON.

She is the worst human...but suits her right to be at costco which is how so many books got sold,

you're such a fucking summerfag and you're every bit as bad as the dumbfucks who looked at jeb again and whined, "oh he woulda been such a qt fun prez with his autism haha i almost feel bad for him lelele"

fuck you, fuck bushes, fuck clintons, fuck normie political views. hillary hasn't suffered at all, you have no idea what suffering is. take your shallow prepubescent conscience and go cry about the rain forests or some other useless shit, at least you wont be a hobbling braindead tool for a political machine that uses you like toilet paper.

>I don't think a human being in the history of the world has ever been so thoroughly humiliated as Hillary Clinton was in 2016, and that's not hyperbole.

fucking
neck
yourself

go stub your swollen fat fucking toe and you'll experience more suffering than hillary. you're so fucking stupid that if you're not a shill, you might as well be one. i have more sympathy for the devil than i do for you, and less for you than hillary clinton when it comes down to it, at least she's devious enough to fool retards like you, and that takes something-- all you brainless unintentional shills have is a broaching inheritance of destroying western civilization with your bloated cancerous conscience.

Actual liberal here, and this harpy bitch is the reason we lost. And this picture shows exactly why. Nobody likes her, fucking nobody. She needs to kill herself just so she can stop shitting up the democratic party.

You're not wrong. She was told not once, but TWICE by the American public that she is not wanted. She lost her first primary, at a time when Iraq and Afghanistan were still on the public's mind, to a black man named Barack Hussein Obama. She lost to Donald fucking Trump. The Democratic party has always been the "cool" party that young people vote for without question, and she managed to alienate even them because she is so out of touch she claimed that a fucking meme was a symbol of racism and white supremacy. It's unreal how badly she fucked up.

Are those adult diapers stacked behind her?