1,000 Gigaton iceberg now floating North, likely to hit California

It's a 5,800km2 iceberg, Burgers, that ain't going to melt before hitting SanFran.

Other urls found in this thread:

sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/iceberg-fuels-fears-of-sea-level-rise/3225775/
india.com/news/world/iceberg-twice-the-size-of-london-split-from-antartic-adrift-in-weddell-sea-2480871/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source. You're gonna make a grown man cum Fritz you dirty bitch

He's full of it.

>iceberg
>berg

This would be more credible if you said it was going to cause a tsunami or something.
2/10, work on it.

Is it, dare I say, /ouriceberg/?

And wtf is a piece of ice gonna do, freeze everyone? try again

>All those miles of coast
>hits San Fran
Op is a faggot

PLEASE HIT SAN FRANCISCO

God fucking yes, you almost made me cream my pants. Destroy the whole state of Commifornia.

I hope there's a nuke inside of it lol.

An island drifts away yadayada yada

A TRILLION-tonne iceberg with the mass of five and a half Mt Everests has split from the Antarctic and is adrift at sea.

Satellite images show the glacial mass - dubbed A68 - broken away from the Larsen C ice shelf on a peninsula of the frozen continent and adrift in the adjacent Weddell Sea.

It is forecast to be swept north by currents.

It is first expected to fragment into smaller pieces before being sucked into the Bay Area in California.

sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/iceberg-fuels-fears-of-sea-level-rise/3225775/

FFS OP IS A FAGGOT AND ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS ARE FALLING FOR IT AGAIN. You dumbasses always get your hopes up when anyone mentions the destruction of commiefornia. It will never happen, if anything the niggers and spics will destroy the state then leaving to fuck up a red state before a natural disaster.

If anything it would be positive for commiefornia, because it would be a source of fresh water. There were plans of towing icebergs to Africa for that purpose

can it sink california like it did the titanic?

>SanFran
And nothing of worth was lost.

Seriously, there is nothing in San Fran except shit and STDs

No, fool. But when it crashes into Frisco, it won't be pretty. It's going to walk over Frisco like a Dodge Challenger drives over white roses.

I wish God would fart all over California

Heeeeey I'm getting my wish soon

>sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/iceberg-fuels-fears-of-sea-level-rise/3225775/
>article from last year
>blames Trump somehow
The fuck is wrong with the fucking idiots commenting?

>iceberg hits sanfran
>california tips over and sinks into the ocean

wtf I love global warming now

Is it gonna happen ... god forbid... The 23rd?!?!

india.com/news/world/iceberg-twice-the-size-of-london-split-from-antartic-adrift-in-weddell-sea-2480871/

There are many articles from recent days out there. The iceberg started drifting North in the last few days, it broke off late last year.

Yeah I fucking hope it his SanFran that place is a shit hole now

so is this thing going to raise sea level by like 1cm?

Big white popsicle in the bum, I'm sure lefties will call the iceberg racist

No, 0cm, since it's already floating.

It is going to drive over SanFran and leave nothing untouched there.

if there was any serious risk of that america would just bomb it or something.

man i wish.

For all the sad words of tongue and pen the saddest are these: Sup Forums was right...again.

Is this the sequel to The Thing?

Kill yourself Hans this is old fake news

Go and suck a turk dick you Die GrĂ¼ne-voting fag

I'll chip in to hire a few tugs to guide it on target.

Safe journey, iceberg of faggot fragmentation. May you smash into Sam Francisco and kill millions of gays.

I am not a German, you Nazi faggot.

god delivering either white ethno state or efficient place to put commies

this
I hope it plows into the Golden Gate bridge and knocks it over.

*tanned German

haha take that drought faggot last winter we got record rain and now more free fresh water top lel

>Floating iceberg
>Sea level rise
Morons

Pic is from last year, break-off is recent

Titanic 2: I Left My Heart in San Fran Iceberg

Gigaton icebergs detach every second from Antarctica. Do you know how large a continent of ice is?

I am white as an albino. Skin type A1. I was born North of the polar circle. I saw my first negro in real life when I was 12.

it'll create a great cottage tourism industry. someone should buy it then sell camping tours.

>Skin type A1
what does this even mean?

Icebergs don't move THAT fast, bud.

Please God let their be a happening! I need some big happening quick or I might go insane!

Lots of fresh water they should try to save.

big deal, everything there has already been touched by AIDS

If this post has multiple repeating numerical values within its identification, then it hits 23rd

Shut up you filthy German. Or should i say Gerwoman on account of how feminine German men are.

>Cluck

A1 skin type in pic related

Even KEK can't make an iceberg move faster, unfortunately.

>Iceberg
Just a coincidence.

At least with global warming it'll just turn into water.

California getting hit by ICE is exactly what I wanted when I voted Trump.

Good

Good we need ice for our drinks.

PLEASE GOD YES

Oh noes don't let it hit San Fagsisco!
Wait please let this happen, and may it cause a 14.0 quake when it does. Hopefully Nancy Pelosi is there at a clown hall decrying man mades globalist warmings.

Great! Permanent solution to the California water crisis and drought.

(((berg)))

Bombs are like duct tape; They fix everything.

Kek

Do you... Do you think we can get it to move faster? So it hits with more force,I mean.

God really hates California rn

Just tell all the fags it has AIDS and they will suck it towards SF at Warp 10

That isn't what the source says.

How many times have people dismissively laughed and said "COMMIEFORNIA IS FUCKED IF THEY LEAVE. Calexit, LOL" to only fall back on "they get their water from the mountains outta state". Well, golly gee, isn't this a blessing. Maybe it didn't "break off". Maybe it's being, been moving for fucking years to be used against the USA.

It isn't?

...that is a leftist mentality...

his ass of course

I can see this will be underrated

FREEZE ILLEGALS, YER GOIN TO JAIL

>ICE now literally enlisting ICEbergs to root those illegals out of sanctuary cities

So hypothetically speaking if it did "impact" San Francisco wouldn't it be moving very slowly and just bump into the coast and sit there? It seems like its only a threat to piers and other non mobile structures in the water? Could it be used as a ski resort or an ice rink?

>mfw the iceberg slams into California and all the extra mass triggers the big earthquake everybody has been scared about for the last couple decades

Ummm it had already displaced all of the water it was going to as it existed. Tell you what you take a glass of water with ice in it, and top it off, and just leave it. Tell us how much more water the melting ice put in the glass. Also make it one where the sweat on the glass will not end up on the table. So an insulted one would be best.

>commiefornia gets enough water to sustain itself
>lets it all drain in the ocean like retards, because collecting rainwater is a felony
>bitches about water shortages in dry season
>implying iceberg water won't be wasted in a very similar manner

>downy.jpg
my sides user

>because collecting rainwater is a felony

Source?

Shit maybe it is time.

>When life sends you icebergs, make margaritas!!

I-it's... even d-dubs... the prophecy can't be.... CAN it?

checked

>Hits Golden Gate
>Silicon Valley crippled
>San Fran can't get ships into port
>Chaos erupts

Who do we pray to?

Does Winter Chan hold dominion to Icebergs?

Checked

I propose to cool the pacific with the ice cube to stop tropical storms?

this is more odins territory

Please hit san fran.

An iceberg is going to "hit San Francisco"

Lol so? What do you think would happen? It's get stuck on some beach some place and become an instagram favorite for a few weeks while it melts

It's like that all over West America.
Old water rights laws from the 19th century

>icebergs floating all the way past the equator and to California
>expects me to believe we aren't globally cooling

Top meme

The iceberg is Half the size of Connecticut. Just imagine half of a Connecticut driving over San Fran.