Madoka Magica

Would you a Madoka in lingerie?

Other urls found in this thread:

jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off

She's obviously using that to seduce Homura, so no, I wouldn't.

fuck off

I'd fap to a Madoka in lingerie with you, if you're down.

I would a Madoka.

Yes, I would give her some proper clothing because I am not a degenerate.

Hello there, Akemi-san.

No

i like where this is going

That sounds pretty gay tbqh.

I don't know what it is but Madoka doing evil or adult stuff gets me going like nothing else

nah man. no homo and we good

Saying "no homo" is exactly what makes it gay.

In hindsight I guess "No Homo" can be directly translated as "This is actually infact, pretty darned gay but we should pretend it isn't."

I've seen this thread so much that I decided to save the picture for the future

cmon i know you want it too... dont be so close-minded

She's wearing it wrong, the panties should go above the garters, no beneath them.

Just a friendly reminder that we have /e/ to post ecchi and /ghost/ to build mutual gay relationship

Ecchi master !GM pls.

>implying I'm just now saving the picture
You're a year too late

I know, you've been the one posting all those ecchi pics of the poor and innocent Kaname Madoka. Do you realize that she will send all ecchi posters to hell?

I didn't say there was anything wrong with doing gay things.

I thought we had /soc/ and /lgbt/ for that?

Madoka is the lewdest, so lewd that lingerie actually detracts from it.

Nah, she's second to Sayaka.

You wouldn't a Madoka.

Wouldn't what a Madoka?

I can agree to that.

Doing cute things to Madoka.

Sayaka's body is THE lewdest.

Like brushing her hair during sleepovers? Sure, why not.

Wherever not here.

Sayaka doesn't come close to Madoka's lewdness

Brushing her hair during sleepovers,
Patting her until she falls asleep,
Teasing her asshole with my fingers during her sleep

She was even secretly meeting with Kyouko, the harlot

I would a Madoka, but only with several other anons

Kyoko isn't a harlot; she's the most innocent.

we all would.

For ten years there was no shipping shit spam.
What little shipping shit there was got told off and they went away.
Once you showed up shipping shit spam started.
When people tell of shipping shitposters now crack gets spammed.

Notice the pattern of change here how for ten years something didn't happen, and the only time it did start happening was when you showed up.

This is what confirms who you are and that you are the problem. And like you always get told. Even if you want to pretend that you are multiple people, all of you would be in the wrong because you are taking negative actions.

Kindly do everyone a favor and end your life. You're not smart, you're not worthwhile. You're nothing.

Other easy tells for who you are: You refuse to acknowledge how Troid the MLP mod is the only one who protects you. jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg

You're the only one who cares about crack, ACK. Just stop hating it so much so the rest of us can enjoy ourselves.

Please stop.
You're scaring Mami.

It doesn't matter how many times you post that link, no one will read it.
I don't. That's another poster.

And do you think you not reading it actually proves what's said in the image wrong? You are literally psychotic.

Even encyclopediadramatica, one of the longest standing things about Sup Forums, talks about and hosts that image.

>still spamming crack
Look at how upset and mad you are.

>I don't. That's another poster.
Ten years, dip shit. Ten years. And you are trying to argue that a ton of crack shitposters, all who act exactly like you, showed up over night and rushed to your defense. Do you really think that makes even a single shred of sense?

jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg

I honestly don't know what it's supposed to show because following a link from ACK seems like a bad idea

BLACKANYELLABLACKANYELLABLACKANYELLABLACKANYELLA

Nice job replying to yourself. But anyone with a brain knows what jii.moe is and it's perfectly safe. The only "threat" would be your ego getting crushed and you killing yourself.

>You will never get to lovingly feed chocolatey sweets to Madoka by hand

>xdddd im an ignorant retard and I got called out on saying the the song lyrics wrong so if I keep spamming those wrong song lyrics it will make it look like i did it wrong on purpose xddd

It's a rant about some guy he calls "Troid", who he claims is in cahoots with me.

I like how you get so butthurt and upset that no one will accept you for the cancer that you are, so you cry bitch and moan about it by spamming crack to spite people. You can't honestly think people don't see how you spam it more when you are getting told off.

There you go replying to yourself again.
And it's not a rant. You can't dismiss something by calling it a rant. It's IRC logs that were leaked from the Sup Forums staff channel. Which anyone with a brain knows because it says it and gives sources on the very top of the page.

TEN YEARS.
Notice how you always refuse to address this point. Because you know it blows you out of the water in everything you say.

Telling off cancer like you on this site was normal until Troid started protecting you in all his MLP glory.

Sayaka!

Why do you keep coming to Madoka threads when you are clearly not a fan of Madoka?

Miki!

oh boy the whole Cancer Gang is here now

Ketchup and Mustard is best combo

madokaaaaaaaaa

I like pumpkins and raspberries better though

She's so bloody sexy

She is

I love Sayaka

Why is Madoka so gay?

You can't if she's IN the lingerie user

I love her too, but let this be Madoka's time to shine.

We can have cotton candy with our bubble gum, user.

Kyouko!

I wouldn't a Madoka in Lingerie.
I wouldn't a Madoka any day.

You know that's a lie.

That last one doesn't sound like a cute thing.

This is all the same person (Many other posts as well). He is insane and impossible to reason with.

I even made a little set up to show how insane this person is. He's worse than Naruto-tier shippers. I went into another thread and told off crack shippers and told them that they are stupid for making baseless claims, and what do you know. They acknowledged that they are in the wrong and need to explain their arguments. Your behavior stands out drastically bad, who knew. And do see what else didn't happen in this thread? The IchiRuka crack shippers that got called out didn't spam IchiRukia fan art. It's amazing how don't see how stupid and obvious your behavior is.

No, great way to start a thread.

>This is all the same person
Some, but not all

Sure behave the same.

It is a madoka thread after all.

Stop lying. It's not fooling anyone.
Just end your life already.

Again, do you see how obvious your behavior you is. I built the exact same setting in another thread, and guess what? People with opposing arguments actually elaborated on them.

And that DON'T SPAM CRACK AT PEOPLE.

You're not a fan of the series, you're not a fan of any of the Madoka characters, and you're an awful human being.

Yeah, it is a Madoka thread and guess what? The image in your post has nothing to do with Madoka.

What's it like knowing you'll never be smart enough to fool anyone and you'll never be smart enough to amount to anything worthwhile in your whole life.

One made by shitposting circlejerks, which guarantees a quality Madoka thread.

Oh hey look, you tried the "lol xd i changed the file name" nonsense again. And you know what? It didn't fool anyone this time either. Because again, for then whole years no one at all acted like you and it is impossible that tons of you showed up at the same time.

I'm not lying though.

You are right.

You seem upset.

You aren't even trying to hide the fact you are lying. All you want to do is post crack and attack people.

See how the posts you are replying to are always longer than yours? That means you are in the wrong because you are not addressing what people say.

If you actually weren't lying, you could prove it. And the way you would prove it is by making valid arguments and behaving.

Mami a breast

Remove both sides of the argument, staff.

Mami a great senpai.

i would but who the fuck is that?

Sure is a good thing I'm not upset, false flagging aspire. Is case you never noticed through out your whole life, people can hold conversations and arguments without being emotionally distraught.

Feel free to stop bumping your shitposting thread.

It's just Axism. The lackey janitor who has a vacuum seal on Troid's dick with his asshole.

>implying this is a shitposting thread

Sure seems like it.
With all this bait/flood as per freakin' usual.

We can just ignore it all.