What the fuck is wrong with you assholes? Why make games like this?!?!?

What the fuck is wrong with you assholes? Why make games like this?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cL30pNUdBCA
youtube.com/watch?v=_kJ3K86R2eE
archive.org/stream/ColumbineMassacre-jewishStudentsRevenge-ForbiddenHistory/ColumbineMassacre-JewishStudentsRevenge_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Satan

Cool. Or are you a victim in the game? That would be lame.

Is this real?

Sup Forums said you play as Eric or Dylan (co-op play) or you can play as a student trying to escape alot like in Outlast

Could be. There was a "Kennedy Assassination" game made a few years back. I think as we get further away from significant historical events, they soft of lose their impact factor - there are kids today born after 9/11 who don't think it's any big deal, yet for anyone who was alive when that occurred, it changed our whole world. Same thing for Columbine, someone was gonna come along and eventually do this.

Developers on Sup Forums said they were devloping this and havent made a official announcment yet but wanted to touch base with the board before they went public

>experiance

Freedom

Why not?

Boredom

But I'd play it

If they do it like the Halloween game, make it multiplayer with random shooter spawning vs many victims, it could work.

I'm surprised it'll get published, given the families of the victims and all that? Maybe they'll donate the proceeds to the fund?

>Why make games like this?!?!?
we aren't the people who make these games. we are the people that encouraged eric and dylan.

Playing as an escaping student actually sounds pretty scary.

this

The JFK game was made to show the improbability of the magic bullet, not as a disrespect to the event itself.

Are they going to make a Day of Retribution DLC?

JFK Reloaded was a pretty sweet game

youtube.com/watch?v=cL30pNUdBCA

This.
Idk about you fags but when I was in school I always had a plan to get out. I wasn't going to be one of those retarded fucks that hears a gun shot and lets myself get locked in a room full of crying bitches.

Eric and Dylan were anti-racist. I think Dylan was the Jewish one. One of them had a blog ranting about ebil knotzies.

>its real

because VR is the future

Oh god yes
youtube.com/watch?v=_kJ3K86R2eE

It was a whole bunch of jews, columbine was much worse than media made it out to be.
archive.org/stream/ColumbineMassacre-jewishStudentsRevenge-ForbiddenHistory/ColumbineMassacre-JewishStudentsRevenge_djvu.txt

Fuck yeah, randomize team assignment with interactive environments so you can make your own weapons and potentially swap teams mid game, and join in the killing.

would be more fun to play as a victim

they really need to incorporate a DDR pad or some kind of platform like pic related in VR to solve the movement problem in these games.

fake. valve would never greenlight this horseshit

>Expierance