What does Sup Forums think of Destiny AKA Steven Bonnell II ?

What does Sup Forums think of Destiny AKA Steven Bonnell II ?

We don't

The only things I know are that he defended incest and lets other guys fuck his gf or something

What's his workout routine?

Bitch made nigger

nvm him, wtf is the guy behind him to the left on? vidya?

>Playing video games regularly at an age of 28
Just

He ragged on Darksydephil so he's an irredeemable cunt and forever will be.

FPBP

Fuck me, is he a legal midget?

He has the body of a 15 year old girl. God I can't wait to see what these faggot streamers are doing ten years from now when there hand eye is garbage and all have diabetes from doing nothing all day.

"Construction work isn't noble"
-desTINY, professional starcraft player, 2017

He has a half decent vocabulary.

The only way he can argue is to appeal to authority I.e. "So you know better than this top economist"

He showed himself to be woefully - fucking comically - out of touch with working life when he proposed that:

1: Nobody would consider Construction Worker a decent job and natives shouldn't have to do it.

2: It is literally impossible to live a meaningful life without an iPhone.

>Nobody would consider Construction Worker a decent job and natives shouldn't have to do it.

This is one of the dumbest things I've heard, god what a fucking dipshit.

It's fucking hilarious. It's the debate he had with Sargon.

Sargon is a lot of things and he pisses me off, but he was outstanding in that.

Sargon is the most vanilla flavoured "redpill" there is, but he becomes dull very quickly because there just isn't enough to go on. It's like he wants to run for office one day so doesn't want to go far out the lines.

Much better speakers out there who are more fun. That said, I can see his use to the wider window of politics so I'm glad he's there.

He's a good debater. I like how he shows how many celebrities on the right aren't educated on their own positions. Doesn't mean he's correct but it's pretty revealing.

Same thing happened when Cenk debated Shapiro. Cenk showed he didn't really research his own positions when placed outside of his liberal hug box.

Wished there was more content out there were celebs and politicians would debate like this.

can't have a II, only Jr's and III's, but he's a faggot nonetheless.

i like him.

Is that the Mexican from Half Baked?

typical beta male.

He's supposed to debate Nick Fuentes on Monday (semi alt-right guy, calls out jewish lobby and wants US to return to pre-1965 demographics). Topic is immigration. Destiny will get slaughtered. Hope it happens and neither backs out.

Steven " no control over my destiny" destiny.
Literally said niggers have no control over their actions/ future because they are born in the ghetto

>Destiny
That is a stripper name.

>defended incest
nothing wrong with incest

>lets other guys fuck his gf
degenerate

"-And we must have chinks building those iPhones so that us 1st worlders can afford them!"
-desTINY 2017

he's completely right that the US should carpet bomb the narcos in mexico. he is unsettingly small in stature though.

All I've heard is he's a cuck who's been known to post threads exactly like this for attention

He gets mad when you bring up videos and screenshots of him saying faggot, nigger, and retard.

you know how little kids have heads bigger than their bodies? how come destiny never grew out of that?

>let's other guys fuck his gf

I don't like him but I'm not willing to just believe shit like this because I don't like him.

Its a shit job

reminder that he got blown the fuck out at that one poker tournament

What is he?

I think he has a great destiny to BTFO all you nazi scum

Metokur was btfoing him pretty hard on twitter

Have a great day, Sup Forums

Jacking off his fans.

That hat and coat makes him look like he's auditioning for Bugsy Malone.

why dont he like us :(

Absolute Genius that has BTFO every Sup Forumsack he has ever faced
FUCKING BASED

:(

very few people like Sargon here tho

>average looking betamale

Typical sjw. Used to be anti PC. Got pulled into after Own3d tv and Quantic

People that are used to talking bullshit really fast and making emotional appeals hate internet arguments because the terrain is much more difficult.

He's 5'8, so yes

copious amounts of estrogen and soy

he hasn't only BTFO subsahargon of blakkdad, he has trounced literally every alt-right retard that goes on his stream to "debate"

I cringe so hard when I see anyone under 40 with a goatee.

This.
Destiny is too much for Sup Forumscucks

u sure he wasn't just misrepresentin?

no he didn't. I listented to the debate. All he wants is a brown slave class to make iphones while he sits ass on computer. thats his entire political philosophy

>subsahargon of blakkdad
>alt-right

Not so fast, faggot

that's a fucking specific cringe

Manlet king.

wtf a video game turned into a person and they gave it a name

haHAA btw

I've noticed when he's losing an argument he's like "dog! yo dog!".

Anyone got his leaked dick pics?

Orginal