>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Padres maps
imgur.com/a/6FyPA

Developments Sep20
>N Hama atack
RU MOD:offensive initiated by US secret service to stop advance of SAA in E DeZ
Terrorist main aim was to seize RU MP's unit, they managed to encircle it
RuAF strikes stop the attack killing 850+,11 tanks, 4 IFVs, 46 pickups&5 mortars. SAA reversed all jiadi gains
>DeZ
Ru MOD:IS strongest attacks come form N where US/SDF is
US opens dams on Euphrates to prevent crossing of SAA
SAA advances in NW DeZ, 30km to SAA troops from SE Raqqa
>Raqqa:SDF controls 80%
>Hama/homs pocket:IS ejected from 5 towns
>Military source:US says ready to leave Al-Tanf
>Rouhani:Trump 'rogue' newcomer|IRGC commander:US “corrupt and bullying state”
>Ru Mod:500 rebels deflect to gov last 24h
>Netanyahu:we will act to prevent Iran from establishing permanent military bases in Sy
>Erdogan:Will impose sanctions if Kurdish referendum held
>Saudi bombing kills 9 members of same family in Yemen
>900 days of Saudi Yemen aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
/sg Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=kUrvmOZ2j90
youtube.com/watch?v=cufFfpSJH6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lZQF26xYR0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=n6N5YW1JTJo
youtube.com/watch?v=kZ6SiXMVqjY
youtube.com/watch?v=gcpeZXXm2Us
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/910808577232785413
youtube.com/watch?v=2WD375wUFRA
almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-comes-face-face-us-army-forces-humvees-drive-off/
youtube.com/watch?v=JjTV8i_KjXM
rt.com/usa/404110-us-led-coalition-russia-incidents-syria/
reuters.com/article/us-turkey-usa-erdogan-exlusive/exclusive-turkey-to-deploy-troops-inside-syrias-idlib-erdogan-idUSKCN1BW2PT
thehill.com/homenews/administration/351461-erdogan-trump-apologized-to-me-over-turkish-bodyguards-attacking
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/351461-erdogan-trump-apologized-to-me-over-turkish-bodyguards-attacking
yahoo.com/news/us-russian-militaries-hold-unprecedented-talks-syria-162024899--politics.html
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/910964379151208448
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/910965604391243777
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DEATH TO AMERICA OF COURSE

Fuck assadists and fuck drumpf.

ASSAD WILL WIN

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

based leaf

For those who might've missed it, Hama operations footage:
>youtube.com/watch?v=kUrvmOZ2j90
>youtube.com/watch?v=cufFfpSJH6Q
>youtube.com/watch?v=lZQF26xYR0Q
>youtube.com/watch?v=n6N5YW1JTJo
>youtube.com/watch?v=kZ6SiXMVqjY
>youtube.com/watch?v=gcpeZXXm2Us
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/910808577232785413
youtube.com/watch?v=2WD375wUFRA

>VIDEO: Syrian Army comes face-to-face with US Army, forces Humvees to drive off
almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-comes-face-face-us-army-forces-humvees-drive-off/
Should've confiscated it.

youtube.com/watch?v=JjTV8i_KjXM

now that the hama pocket is closed with the bus deal, im sensing a major saa move is about to happen.
will it be around dez or in idlib?

>in downtown Qamishli
In this case, Asayyish would've confiscated their families..

>US-led coalition vows to avoid incidents with Russian military in Syria

The US-led coalition will continue to maintain contact with the Russian military in Syria to prevent any conflicts between the two sides in the course of the fight against Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL), a coalition official said.

The US-led coalition will continue to keep in contact with Russia to prevent conflicts in Syria, Colonel Ryan Dillon, a spokesman of the Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve (CJTF-OIR), said during a briefing.

He went on to say that representatives of the Russian forces in Syria and those of the US-led coalition met in person “in the last couple of days” to coordinate and enhance conflict prevention measures of both sides in the region.

In the meeting, the two sides stressed the necessity of exchanging graphic data and information on the areas where they conduct operations to avoid accidental strikes and other potential incidents that could “distract” them from defeating Islamic State.

The colonel said that the CJTF-OIR and the Russian forces group in Syria have several de-confliction telephone lines: the one that allows them to discuss the conflict prevention measures in the air, another one that deals with the ground operations and also a direct line between the CJTF-OIR commander and the commander of the Russian forces in Syria.

>Dillon also said he believes it was the first time the US and Russian commanders overseeing ground operations in Syria met in person.

>At the same time, he said that there is no direct communication between the US forces and the Russian-supported forces on the ground, particularly in the Euphrates valley to the east of Deir ez-Zor, and all the de-confliction efforts are conducted via the telephone lines.

>Dillon also refused to answer a question regarding whether the US security services could be behind the recent attack of Al-Nusra terrorists on Syrian Army positions. The colonel said he had “no information” on that matter and “would not entertain that question.”

rt.com/usa/404110-us-led-coalition-russia-incidents-syria/

>Sham FM: ISIS fighters in Hama to withdraw to Idlib
Jund al-Aqsa for sure

DeZ, if Raqqa is as close to completion as SDF is claiming they will try to push harder for the oil fields now.

>Does Isis and al Qaida use this as propaganda or is it not considered gay cuz it's twinkie fembois?
Well, no. To them concept of homosexuality is so haram they'd have never even mention it.
"FSA" on the other hand does. They used to call him al-Namr al-Wardiu, roughly "the Pink Panther", but his operational capabilities made them shut up quite quickly.

FREE KURDISTAN
4 DAYS

How have the Kurds not taken Raqqa? I find it bizzare that two opponents can hold halves of the same city. Wouldn't there be constant fighting, how could there be defined borders?

i find this hard to believe... move isis to the new de-confliction zone? i doubt the gov wants this

Someone pls make an edit of this but with Saddam taking Kuwait away from Saudi Arabia

>Exclusive: Turkey to deploy troops inside Syria's Idlib - Erdogan
reuters.com/article/us-turkey-usa-erdogan-exlusive/exclusive-turkey-to-deploy-troops-inside-syrias-idlib-erdogan-idUSKCN1BW2PT

looks like federalization is a go
unless the sultan is talking trash

I second this

they've taken 80-90% of raqqa i though. what halve are you talkig about?

Time for liberation.

What does it have to do with federalization? It's part of the deal all partners agreed on. Anyway read through past threads, they've already entered Ahrar ash-Sham held territory through their border with something Finn identified as "communication mast". It's on mate and it does not indicate federalization in any way.

I open article .. 2nd paragraph
>also said the United States was a strategic partner of Turkey that should extradite U.S.-based cleric Fethullah Gulen

every fucking time!

I think it will be MP's?

well it looks like the sdf are moving towards al suwar, i think the area south of the Dez-al suwar road and everything beyond it will go to saa

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

I will make you hurt

Turkey is a great American ally, to the point that Trump himself even apologized to Erdogan for all those American citizens Erdogan's security detail were forced to beat up and curb stomp.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/351461-erdogan-trump-apologized-to-me-over-turkish-bodyguards-attacking

Archive time
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/351461-erdogan-trump-apologized-to-me-over-turkish-bodyguards-attacking

wouldn't expect major moves till tigers finish the north of DeZ

>my empire of dirt
*my empire of sand

I've tried mate

The Syrian government will probably transport them across the euphrates where the militants will be closest to the sdf.

I will let you down

Yeah, so it would appear. The SDF has most of the fertile areas of Syria and if they can quickly push southward, it's game over for the SAA. The SDF will have the best kind of bargaining chip in the form of energy resources.

seems like this is getting posted around now

TOP LEL

were you out of thread greekbro? kurds already took 2 fields

these fucking autists lmao

You can cut your ear change name to Vinsent and go to the south of France

wrong pic

>kurds already took 2 fields
highly unconfirmed

jewish jew, how many man hours of your life have you wasted on /sg/

>it's just Trip fags
>a third of them don't even go here anymore

Did they seriously have to go back in time to find dirt? lmao

Yikes, not looking great for the SAA.

Ironically enough I do paint

Obnoxious kekistani, how many hours of your life have you wasted praising kek?

kurdistan is a myth

time spent praising the almighty kek are never a waste, meanwhile, how is your moloch worship working out for you, (((eternal anglo)))?

Turkish TEI reveals new locally designed 1400 SHP turboshaft to power locally built helicopters,

>Senior American and Russian military leaders met for an unprecedented, face-to-face session somewhere in the Middle East this week to discuss the growing tensions in the competing battles to retake one of the remaining Islamic State strongholds in Syria.
>Army Col. Ryan Dillon told Pentagon reporters on Thursday that U.S. and Russian general officers shared maps, graphics and information about where their forces are battling around Deir el-Zour. He would not provide details on when or where the meeting occurred, beyond saying it took place in recent days somewhere in the region.

yahoo.com/news/us-russian-militaries-hold-unprecedented-talks-syria-162024899--politics.html

ops, wrong pic

It's not 2016 anymore, you can go home you faggot

Wanna see MY turboshaft?

Will there be a practical independent Kurdistan?
I hope that Turkey will stop the PKKGülen terrorists

Someone explain to me why we can't just let the Kurds have their land so that we can kick out the Kurdish President of Iraq and prop up a pro-Iranian Ba'athist President that will unite Syria and Iraq into a single country to piss off the Jews.

like 90% of the people in the pics don't post eny more whit exception of one guy. plus the pic is from like early 2016 from the days of onur

yea sure, i'll do what you tell me to
here's a suggestion for you, kill yourself faggot

iraq is a us puppet state they wouldn't let that happen

that would be based though

what theyve put the tigers to the north? thats kinda retarded, theres no real rush to close that pocket, isis isnt going anywhere. plus it should be kinda easy because theres hardly anyone left there and even if there is theres no real city or anything.
tigers should focus on a more important front like the oilfields towards the iraq border

The only gay we tolerate here is Suheil

Oil fields, also they would always be a political enemy on the border just like Israel
>iraq is a us puppet state they wouldn't let that happen
Iraq is a puppet but the US is quickly losing influence

Alright deep, that's my masterpiece

well theres 2 oil fields there but thers like 15 below them i doubt sdf can push this south, its far from their areas

us baked troops run for the oil...

still not gay t.bongroach

I mean in theory there could be but Barzani is overplaying his hand big time. The only theoretical ally he has is Israel and maybe tacitly, Russia. Despite his attempt to woo the Turks, they are obviously hellbent against it.

>unironic kekfag is telling others to kill themeselves

aha - fucking awesome.

Now I also want the other way, arnies face and hair in konashenkovs uniform.

Thank you kind sir.

fyi - this seems to have been a telepathy moment.

Closing pockets so they can focus completely on one unified front. Trust Russia m8

You wish I was the bong roach, don't you, you fucking cock sucker

got deleted it seems.

you missed the joke retard

>Summary of Day One Hawija operations: Translation is a bit jumbled but over 61 ISIS were eliminated by Iraqi Forces.
>Upwards to 150 villages - this is coming straight from a military source. Probably accounts for hamlets that aren't labeled.
twitter.com/TomtheBasedCat/status/910964379151208448

>isis isnt going anywhere
It's crucial that they destroy the northern pocket, if ISIS reconnects with SDf territory, SDF will swoop in and get even more land on the western side of euphrates by taking it from this pocket

You probably still wish I was a t*rk, just talking to a shitskin probably turns you on, just keep thinking about that black cum crawling down your throut

30+/150 villages liberated

nice projecting paki homonigger

Nice projecting paki homonigger

>Unconfirmed reports that Syrian Army captured Halabiyah & Zalabiyah among other villages in West Deir Ezzor countryside
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/910965604391243777

French artillery, USAF, thousands of eager infantry, armoured divisions.. Should be done in no time.
Do you know how are the possibilities for retreat of IS militants? As far as I know it's mountains, so they won't run to Peshmerga lines to surrender, like Tal Afar.

Beats me, but obviously Russian/SAA strategists have some different perception of priorities.
By the symmetry of these actions where SAA and Kurds close of these pockets I can't shake the feeling of some kind of coordination in these actions.

increased overt turkish influence in idlib and iran and russia being ok with it strongly hints at a federal state in post war syria imo

>i doubt the gov wants this

Why not? An IS takeover of the divided and infighting Idlib pocket is a golden pretext for nullifying any agreements with rebels there and seizing it outright.

YAS!!! Also pls dress like sissy

Please do read through Astana protocols and notice how tightly the deescalation zones are described.

Whats his opinion on traps???

What are you a faggot?

That de-conf zone stopped existing couple days baxk. Besides, HTS already tried to brake the siege so this could just as well be real

they are gay

masterful. thank you

nah i find it very unlikely that the sdf will cross the river north of dez. (im assuming there are obviously no bridges left)
yeah theyre probably coordinated, but the kurds are tricky fuckers, US could very well push them towards a direction not previously agreed, especially if saa is taking so fucking long to advance at any front.

Lack teh skillz, got teh spirit