Scanlation Thread

Where are all my peeps at?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=110666)
daioh.dengeki.com/blog/thismonth/電撃大王2016年6月号は4月27日発売/
plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00004266_57
cycomi.com/title.php?title_id=12
storage.cycomi.com/images/jpeg/page/10f0b7cae4a306f31e09758bf3e08141/high/3.jpg
storage.cycomi.com/images/jpeg/page/10f0b7cae4a306f31e09758bf3e08141/high/[1-41].jpg
storage.cycomi.com/images/jpeg/chapter/82fae1fc4cbba9a8942d109360aabb90.jpg
storage.cycomi.com/images/jpeg/page/
storage.cycomi.com/images/jpeg/page/82fae1fc4cbba9a8942d109360aabb90/
storage.cycomi.com/images/jpeg/page/82fae1fc4cbba9a8942d109360aabb90/high/1.jpg,
storage.cycomi.com/images/jpeg/page/82fae1fc4cbba9a8942d109360aabb90/high/2.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/zdovts.jpg
plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00004171_57
imgur.com/a/7CQ79
bato.to/comic/_/comics/astroid-r18885
bato.to/comic/_/comics/halcyon-lunch-r4312
bato.to/reader#649604691831fb4b_4
bato.to/reader#ad24a619ba519478_2
mega.nz/#!Z8QTVRJR!5zN9xBILgn_BZq4HA1AAAmBjNj9kzrg8Nk8xCVWR4s0
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=59217
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=89743
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=132194
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=126581
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=132264
www60.zippyshare.com/v/ctL3OHQl/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nina-san's Magic Life translator is here?

Boo.

Looking for an editor for Bakuon Rettou, Shinjuku Swan, Gangoose or OUT!

How do I into getting raws?

What do you want?

Sokoyumi user is really dead?

I'm looking for someone to get me raws of fudatsuki no kyoko-chan, digital or non-digital.

Anyone here has Dengeki Daioh raws? I want to know status of "Dare mo Shiranai Tou no Aru Machi" (mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=110666)
Vol2 was out in "2015/10/24" but I think that doesn't have the final chapter (if exist of course).

JCafe is still down so can someone rip me chapter 37 for Love Tyrant?

You can simply check that on their website.

daioh.dengeki.com/blog/thismonth/電撃大王2016年6月号は4月27日発売/

April issue had a chapter as you can see.
The one from May did not.

Is there anything that can be done if a screentone is very similar to the page texture? I'm a complete novice at this, leveling seems to destroy the more subtle screentones.
Pic related is an example, 1 is the unleveled screentone, 2 is with the highlights slider adjusted, 3 is with the highlights and midtones sliders adjusted, 4 is with the highlights and shadows sliders adjusted. The image file I was working with is a tiff if it makes any difference.

Don't bother, it's shit and ending this month

4 looks good to me.

>adjusting midtones
Don't do this even when you stop being a novice. Only touch the highlights and shadows bars as necessary but never let them cross over the spike on both ends.

>and ending this month
And yet it's been dropped and the scanlation like 5 volumes behind.

>Gangoose
what's that about?

>OUT!
French team FuryoSquad works on that if you didn't know, maybe they can provide you with cleans? I wouldn't have though OUT would pique your interest, looks kinda shit honestly, like Shonan 7.

If I do 4's settings, it creates a moire effect on the normal screentones. I also have a preference for underleveling (although even if I didn't I would still have this screentone issue) and the midtone adjuster reduces the noise in the black ink while making the screentones look closer to how they look in person since they're a bit faded in the scan. Its only from 1.00 to .80, nothing too dramatic. What's the downside I'm missing?

Does anyone have a working script for Jump+?

Site that shall not be mentioned might have been DMCAd. You don't have to worry about tools being posted there anymore I guess

What do you need?

The original TG chapters they're uploading daily. I wanted to do it myself but I never touched command line before so I can't even install this thing.

Wasn't it just forgetting to pay the server bills last time?

Good joke. It goes down all the time because the guy hasn't setup automated payments (or the server shit itself again).

Google deleted cached pages. It's over.

Shit, there were actually a few things besides the ripper being uploaded there that I can't find anywhere else.

Google is hiding the cached pages because it's a known piracy site, like they do by hiding other results from you. Other search engines like Bing still have caches. The best way to verify is to just contact any of the mods, but I don't remember their names.

Even if you remembered them, how would you contact them if the site is down?

Like most namefags, they use the same username across multiple sites.

Anyway, I PMd an admin. We'll see what happens.

I think I'm too stupid to get this to work. If someone feels like ripping these from Jump+ it would be appreciated. There's only 4 right now but it should update everyday until the end of the month.

plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00004266_57

Anyone know how to rip these chapters from here? cycomi.com/title.php?title_id=12

Online Manga Downloader doesn't recognize it at all, and I don't want to have to printscreen this shit to tl it.

Yes

I miss the guy that rip Comic Alive...

In chrome press CTRL+SHIFT+I and then put Network tab, now load the page and find them manually... for example storage.cycomi.com/images/jpeg/page/10f0b7cae4a306f31e09758bf3e08141/high/3.jpg

Put this in down them all for chapter 1
storage.cycomi.com/images/jpeg/page/10f0b7cae4a306f31e09758bf3e08141/high/[1-41].jpg

Use view source on the viewer page for each chapter to get the bit between page and high

Right click on the chapter image and choose View Image so you can get its URL
For example, chapter 3 is storage.cycomi.com/images/jpeg/chapter/82fae1fc4cbba9a8942d109360aabb90.jpg
Copy that string from jpeg filename and append to storage.cycomi.com/images/jpeg/page/ - you get storage.cycomi.com/images/jpeg/page/82fae1fc4cbba9a8942d109360aabb90/
Image files should be under storage.cycomi.com/images/jpeg/page/82fae1fc4cbba9a8942d109360aabb90/high/1.jpg, storage.cycomi.com/images/jpeg/page/82fae1fc4cbba9a8942d109360aabb90/high/2.jpg and so on

Huh, view image options didn't show up with JS enabled, when I disabled it does seem to load just the first image and it's view-imageable too. That's some weak DRM.

Incidentally, if you're the typesetter, you may want to use this version of the spread to avoid all the noise from Meteor's saving my.mixtape.moe/zdovts.jpg

For view source you can generally either use ctrl+u or preface the URL with "view-source:" Firefox with down them all is probably the best way, because it has batch downloading easily

>Firefox with down them all
For some reason DTA just completely stopped working for me a few days ago. Anything I try to download through it hangs at 0% forever, but downloading them normally works fine. Reinstalling it didn't change a thing either.

That's bizarre, have you maybe accidentally given it proxy settings or something? Does it still happen in a new Firefox profile?

Would anyone here like to typeset for Mahou Shoujo Pretty Bell?
Still could use a helper.
Bout to go to sleep, hopefully someone responds within the 8 hours.

Is there a list of shit somewhere Sup Forums wants translated? Looking for something new to pickup but everything decent seems to get a group on it pretty damn fast.

There's the scanlationbulletin tinyurl I suppose, rarely used nowadays though

What about this? plus.shonenjump.com/rensai_detail.html?item_cd=SHSA_JP01PLUS00004171_57

mdmdmd whats a good way to contact you?

2spooky

Could you translate a rare oneshot by Koike Keiichi?
All the other work will be done by gantz waiting room.
LQ raws, for translation only imgur.com/a/7CQ79

Also, I'll take this opportunity to adertize our latest release, the mingboggling Astroid(by Koike).
Check it out, it's very short.
bato.to/comic/_/comics/astroid-r18885

Do you translate comedy?
IMO, Samura is better at it than he is at drawing fights.
Halcyon Lunch is only 2 volumes. It has to be translated.
Only teaser here:
bato.to/comic/_/comics/halcyon-lunch-r4312

If you're interested, write to Habanero scans.

do a teaser chapter of the new series of author of RAN.

Puppy Lovers.

Yes, only the nwjs script works for Jump+. I just remembered chink user posted it for us in a previous thread.

He must be here, just waiting for him.

Habanero boy, answer my question on Blame. Can we get your scanned raws for chapter 1? You're not using them for the releases; it's a waste of resources to not distribute them.

Are you talking about that manual Ebj one? I tried playing around with that one by switching the Ebj url with the Jump url but nothing happened when I flipped the pages.

I'm not responsible for Blame, so I don't know. write to the email directly.

Any chance of getting the manual ebj? I always miss it when it's posted.

>see some shitty group tl chapter one of a good series you were thinking of doing, totally fucking godawfully with Engrish up the ass

Shit, should've done it years ago, now if I did it to fix their shit I'd just get called a sniper.

Name it.

bato.to/reader#649604691831fb4b_4
Behold that linguistic rape right from page one. I blame myself more though for being a lazy shit for over two years in regards to it.

That's not particularly bad English; I thought you'd meant something truly horrific. That case is most likely just an ESL trying to translate the text as literally as possible - it reads like that, at least.

You want truly horrible linguistic (and scanlation in general) barbarism, try this:
bato.to/reader#ad24a619ba519478_2

Nope, I'm talking about the nwjs script made by the chink scanlation group. That greasemonkey whatever script for ebj is completely different one you said.

Duwang-tier shit like that is somewhat rare these days though, stuff like is far more common. It's mostly intelligible sure but reads like shit with the atrocious grammar.

That script in that is pretty okay, just raped in the editing department.

>linguistic rape
It's time.

>Translating it to literally the exact opposite meaning

>Author even goes to the trouble of writing 私の顔 in a language where pronouns are fucking dropped left and right in casual speech
>Still fuck up the subject
Why do people who clearly haven't even gotten through half of Genki I keep trying to TL shit fug me.

Damn I must have missed it then, I only saw the other two. Can you share it in a limited paste?

what the fuck is this shit
>generic art, smut, harem, fantasy, a long-ass title with Maou in it

It has a stable rating of 2 stars at amazon.
I'd say it does not deserve a better translation.

It's a garbage series, so who cares?

All moralfags. What other manga shows a maou corrupting pure white elf loli princesses into dark elf evil undead army generals?

>tfw used to be an editor but sucked at photoshop so quit due to laziness and shame
>just make shitty LN epubs now and still suck at that too even though it's just html formatting text
suffering

It always seems to be shoujo manga that get the absolute most dogshit scanlations. I own more volumes of shoujo manga than anything else simply because of this. At least Viz (and even older shit like Del Ray and Tokyopop) aren't completely illegible garbage. Well, most of the time.

Seems like someone translated Raiku Makoto's (Gash Bell) new series, Vector Ball here .

mega.nz/#!Z8QTVRJR!5zN9xBILgn_BZq4HA1AAAmBjNj9kzrg8Nk8xCVWR4s0

I need a redrawer pronto, can anyone lend a hand?

Seems to me like you're better off reading some corruption H doujin(or a VN) than expecting something consistently good of this genre from a manga.
Don't you get tired of this?
This medium has actually good stuff to offer. Something that won't be possible anywhere else.
Fantasy does not have to mean elves, maou and magic.

When I scanlate a hentai manga, where do I put it? I can't just upload that to batoto, right? Which page should I use and how?

i will typeset it if no one does it before

Behind a paywall.

is it proofread? anyone can to do it if not?

selfhost, facebook, tumblr, VK, seed it on a public tracker, exhentai, madokami

Hopefully not you if that's the state of your English

No I mean where do I put it, so that nhentai and co. rip it?

Your own site. Requesting payment to download.

you're still here? i will finish soon.

fine. Are you ? i'm not a regular or anything. If you're faster than me next time, just go ahead.

I'm still here, actually both posters are me, he just uploaded the textless version to his pixiv and figured I should share it as well.

By both posters, I mean in this thread, not the typesetter from the TL thread

Looking for translators to work on Danganronpa manga, I've literally bought raws for all the ones I had interest in and got raws for other ones just for completion's sake. All of them are 4 volumes at the most so really, it shouldn't take too awfully long to translate them all. Here's a full list of them:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=59217 (First 6 chapters need to be retranslated.)

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=89743

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=132194

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=126581 (Not actually a doujin like mangaupdates says, it's an official Comic Anthology)

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=132264

I've already got literally everything else for them, so all I need are translators. I can post raw examples for any of them if you're curious or email at [email protected]

>wasting time on such a shitty franchise
user, I...

seriously. the games are already translated and on pc.
why retell them again?

Ok, here is the chapter: www60.zippyshare.com/v/ctL3OHQl/file.html
If something is wrong, i will fix it.

Looks good to me, thanks user. Also, do you happen to have the textless version of the first page still? I'd quite like it.

Actually, one thing I just noticed, the title text could do with the anti-aliasing being turned on, it looks rather jaggy right now

There is "everyone" hyphenated on page 6 as "ever-yone". I don't know much about English hyphenation but it certainly reads odd.

like this?

To be honest that just looks slightly thicker, it wasn't as noticeable on that page, I meant the first page of the actual chapter more.

oh i know what you meant, i will fix it. I did that because i tried to imitate the RAW

i don't know how to redraw color page very well so i cover the worst past with the text

Ah, I see, it just ends up looking somewhat odd in the end, maybe a patterned stroke would work better, but I think just the plain text is fine.

That's understandable, thanks for your work, user

Any chance of anyone picking up GaWoRaRe now viscans have properly dropped it? It was just getting to the bits the anime butchered.