ITT: Coalburners

ITT: Coalburners

you're mom

Jamal please go

I've never watched Galko. I'm assuming she gets railed by BBC every episode? I'm guessing she has some devoted fans that spout that she's pure despite obviously loving nigger dick too.

I want to impregnate Galko with a black baby or a few and take all the responsibility.

>black
>take responsibility

Pick one and ONLY one.

>black
>take responsibility

What is wel fare like in japan for single mothers

I'll find you, OP.

Just you wait.

Poor niggas get a girl pregnant on accident and don't take responsibility because they're dumb.
I'm comfortably middle class and military raised, and want to make her pregnant on purpose to take responsibility so she can fulfill her dream of being a sweet housewife.

Who knows, Mugi is rich enough to raise her Nigger/Spic hybrid on her own.

Give the computer back Jamal.

This is my computer. I bought the parts off of amazon and built it myself.

>Implying you're black

I think you're stupid

You too.

I can read though

Clearly I am.

Shouldn't you be in jail Thad?

I've met two anons in the 3D world, one of them was black. I'm guessing a lot of anons on here are niggers.

propane > coal

i'll tell you what

Thad is a new one. And no, I'm a middle class black that was raised by both my parents, who both came from military backgrounds. I have better things to do with my time than do stupid shit and go to jail.

But girls need solids, or at least liquids, to light their inner fire. Propane is too gaseous for their needs.

>I have better things to do with my time than do stupid shit and go to jail.
Like shitposting on a message board about cartoons?

Are you implying posting on Sup Forums is not better than going to jail?

>Thad is a new one

So you're a newfaggot AND a nigger? Please leave.

>black
you're clearly a mudslime

>Mom was an army whore

Ha even I wouldn't touch one of those with a 10 foot pool. I'd get a dna test to make sure your dad is actually your dad. In all likelihood he's some cuck she decided to string along when your real dad decided to do what niggers do best.

Believe it or not,yes. I'm taking a break studying for the ASVAB because I want to take some time to do a stint in the Air Force like my dad and Grandfather. Maybe pick up some skills that are useful in the civilian life.
Also Tyrone has always been the black version of Chad. I don't know who taught you "Thad" but you're way off there.

But I don't live in Europe.

Rude.
Also it was my Grandfather on my mom's side who was in the air force.
My dad was also air force.

honest question: what did this meme of mugi liking bbc come from?

Like watch anime and shit post
I feel it, i feel it.

>Tyrone has always been the black version of Chad. I don't know who taught you "Thad" but you're way off there.
>he doesn't know about Mad Thad

You're so new its disgusting, please fuck off.

The fuck is this, a blog?

>I'm comfortably middle class and military raised
>military raised
Now your gonna get shot during your last mission.

Blackanon please no blog brah

Military wives are fucking disgusting.

One of my best buddies since middle school went off to the AF, he's now married to an ugly 3DPD hag with bright red hair and is raising a black baby. Neither of them are black by the way.

Nice comma splice, faggot

No its just niggers ruining things like usual.

hownew.ru

i just want the source of the meme man

Air Force enlisted don't get sent into combat. The officers are the ones that fly the planes. I'll be fine.

Poor dude. You don't marry girls on base, that's for sure. You marry civilian girls off base.

I'll stop, these guys only want to be hateful to try and rile people up anyway.

So basically this nigger saw the Galko blacked meme and wanted some attention.

>this thread

She was off base, he met her online and paid for her to fly out and come live with him so she could run away from her problems on the other side of the country.

>chair force
l m a o

No, I watched the anime, liked it, and felt like sharing that I liked her. Then people got obsessed or upset over my post. If people didn't respond in an effort to mock me for being melanin rich, this wouldn't have happened.

Damn straight. I don't mind. Let other people do the boots on ground thing, I don't mind learning about maintaining electrical systems and shit.

Fuck, ouch. That's gotta suck. Meet people in person before spending that much on them. Shit.