Black Clover is better than My Hero Academia

So something I've noticed is that a lot of people on Sup Forums just loves bashing on Black Clover, the fanbase most notorious for doing it is none other than MHAfags. And to be honest, I think this all boils down to jealousy.

Black Clover for one, has better characters. The females in this manga are actually useful and the heroine actually gets character development unlike MHA's. And the rival is actually mature and cool, unlike MHA's who's one dimensional and angry 24/7 for no reason at all.

Characters is just one of the few areas where Black Clover outclasses MHA.

user you should be ashamed of baiting this hard

Totally legit arguments = Baiting now? Typical MHAfag.

Yelling and succeeding is not a great trope and it's been done a lot in the small amount that I had read
The goal of, "Wizard King" is anything but original and overall there is plenty of poor execution. The characters are bland as hell, and art wise it's pretty lackluster, even in the OP there is a same face that can be detected
sage for shit thread

The girls are just harem archetypes. There's nothing to brag about in that category

Counter Argument: They're both shit

This.

Is the one in the middle there the sand guy from naruto?

All of the characters are from Naruto

How is black clover selling?

atleast try

here an example naruto clone black clover is better than naruto 2 boruto

I read both series. I thoroughly enjoy both series.

Why do you guys feel the need to fight about it. It's a comic made for children. You're taking it way too seriously.

This is Sup Forums, man. 90% its populace consist of whiny, immature, basement-dwelling, fat, greasy, neckbeard-wearing manchildren who have no little-to-no chance so much as even get a woman to blink in their direction. This is how that compensate--by flinging mass amounts of shit at one another.

Why not enjoy both for what they are?

This.

I already know BnHA isn't very good but Black Clover looks like trash from what I'm seeing (this is the first time I've looked at anything about it because Black Clover sounds like something an eighth grader would want to call their manga). Why don't you just read a good manga?

By the way, if you get this much joy out of arguing about your favorite mediocre bullshit that is THE ONLY GOOD MEDIOCRE BULLSHIT you would fit right in on Sup Forums (console wars) and Sup Forums (superhero movies).

There's no such thing as a "good" shonen series.

I have to agree. I mean Black Clover doesn't try to fool about it being shit, you just take it or leave it. Shimademia however tries to fool you but even if you are fooled you soon find out it's shit anyway.

I didn't say it had to be shonen, faggot.

Name a good series, Mr. Manga connoisseur.

There is no such thing as something "good".

you're favorite manga

This is just sad.

This manga fails on every single level.

If you want a manga with an awful, obnoxious MC with the goal of being the very best, read Naruto. It's better at that.

If you want a manga with good characters, male or female, read ANYTHING else, 95% chance it's better at this.

If you want a manga that doesn't take itself seriously and isn't awful, read OPM. It's better at this.

It even fails at being complete shit. If you want a manga that's shit, read Fairy Tail. It's better at that.

Completely mediocre manga that's shit in every category.

The only thing that i hate about this manga is the "shining eyes" crap. They should remove that.

>It even fails at being complete shit. If you want a manga that's shit, read Fairy Tail. It's better at that
kek

This guy gets it I have no idea why fanbases are so hostile against eachother.
Why do I have to choose a manga or hate another manga just because I like this one manga.
It doesn't matter if you think it is better or worse because in the end we are adults who are arguing about which comic book for japanese children is better, which is pretty pathetic.

>mfw shonen is my favorite "genre" and I don't care if others call it shit
Friendship, fighting and determination are pure. You will never understand
Plus they tend to have the cutest boys and boy interactions so that's a big plus

You should watch inazuma eleven if you are in to that.

Exactly..

i already dropped MHA long time ago, and it's about time to drop this too.

both are mediocre, narutard lvl shonen manga

lol no way. BnHA is perfect. It will surpass even HxH. Just you wait.

>Fairy Tail
>Better than something
kek

I actually like Black Clover, but I strongly disagree that it's better than BnHA.
Also, I'm getting tired of it hoarding color pages.

fairy tail definitely is better than black clover at being a shitty lowest common denominator "friendship and titties are great" battle shonen

Fairy shit was better than Black Clover, and I drop both in like 30 chapter.
Don't compare a +490 chapter series with a +60 chapter series trying to make the second better because is a Jump manga and it will become worse

Herofags are obnoxious elitist as usual

I like both manga. BC got a lot better since chapter 40ish but overall MHA is better

no its not,next arc will again be a training arc followed by a not so powerful villain and so on,seems like the author has run dry of stories and is compensating by holding the manga in auto pilot

>no it's not stop enjoying things I don't like
Go back to your Heroshit general

hm,i should word my insults correctly.
i meant that hero academia is generic and just reuses the plot of previous arcs.
i hate academia,i like black clover,sorry if it didnt sound that way

>BCfag are that retarded.
He's talking about how My hero academy aren't that good because training arc.
I agree Boku no hero isn't great , but I like how tiggrered are Black clover fag (level of Shingeki or Tokyo ghoul), and I don't care about the series
Still better than shit like sporting salt, but that isn't saying to much.

apparently so,but can you blame him?
academia fags kept shitting on black clover for so long that well,there is only so much a guy can take,especially now when black clover has been getting better than academia

>hating on training arcs
>manga name is literally Academia
Herofags are that retarded

That guy hate MhA retard.
Seriously, stop trying to make a shitty fanbase worse than you because you are more retarded.

And the response is "BC is better now than BnH" bait Treat?
If people are to buthurt when a series he like is insulted by the average user , maybe Sup Forums isn't his site or is underage.
And don't care if it getting better or not, I try to like it and drop like 30 chapter, if it true than it get good , good for you, if it isn't true like every other shitty manga like akame ga kill, I will don't insult you for like other shit (because I like shit), but don't become obnoxious about that.

i get that but then again,when have you seen anyone not shit on black clover for no reason?
and how many of them were heroaca fags?
thing is,unlike academia,black clover gets hate even if its good.
while academia have praise even if chapters are shit.
it gets frustrating ya know

>implying BC has a fanbase
99% of Sup Forums dislikes this manga, we can't even have threads without someone elitists shitting on it or comparing it with MHA or Toriko.