SZS

38 days to go

This is literally the only thing I'm looking forward to in life.

>tfw you will never perfect papercraft with Chiri.

can someone remind me what am I supposed to laugh about that day?

Or better what episode was that again?

Also what will be OP's purpose in life once the day finally comes?

Getting ready for Copa America

Nice

Nice

it was revealed in the mango. dont know why someone is trying to meme so hard for the anime.

It's always cool to see these in the finished state

>Yesterday's Title Page

>and yesterday's page 13

You're my favorite user.
Just letting you guys know I was banned for five days so I won't be able to dump for another four or so.

Well I can do a few days

Monday & Tuesday someone else will have to pick up the slack

>It's a Kaga chapter

What a delinquent

I'll do Monday and Tuesday.

I want to properly tie up Chiri and do lewd things to her.

We all shitpost from time to time. It can't be helped.

I won't into a "send the bomb to another board" thread that showed up this morning and said /po/. Five day ban.

These French captchas are killing me

This is going to be great

I always send them to Sup Forums since they don't have dubs

Huh, I was also in that thread. Bad luck.

5 days does seem a bit too much though

Don't fuck with Kaga. It will end badly.

That's all for today

Cheers!

Thanks

I would play along but with my luck and trigger happy mods I would get pinched for a week.

Thanks user.

I'm a few episodes into season 3 and I noticed that whenever Chiri talks symbols appear a few times with a noise in the bottom right of the screen. Is there any meaning to this at all?

There was an episode in Goku where it starts for a reason, I think

It's punctuating her punctuation

Shit

I had meant to say something when the amount of days left was equal to the amount of episodes, but forgot to

There are 44 episodes so if you watch 1.16 episodes a day, you can finish right on time

Every day until you turn pure.

Nice.

Day 43. Been saying that if you started watching around that day, one episode a day, you'll reach the last episode at the last day.

Thanks!

Anons. I will be in Japan when I'm supposed to remember to laugh. Does anybody remember/know what time of day the episode actually aired? I'm tryna keep my laughs accurate.

I think I may actually cry

I don't remember this chapter, is this manga still being translated? I know there were a BUNCH of untranslated chapters, but I thought it was on a permanent hiatus and others refused to translate it because "muh honor" bullshit.

From what I understand, all 301 chapters of szs have been translated in one way or another, they're just difficult to attain.

It's been translated over half a year now. Joshiraku is almost done too thanks to these threads along with KK ending.

It's a shame anons still treat this as a general

It's okay, it'll be over soon.

I'm asking for the time slot homie.

Google it.

Probably something from zan or zoku.

Just because you don't remember that your funny bone was poked doesn't mean you will not laugh.

>mfw I see the date at which we're supposed to laugh and it's my birthday

Let's do this

well at least she's going the full Ringo Starr and collecting all her band's merch there!

"Tatara Kogassa: The Early Years"?

>little over month left

D-D-D-Doshio? I first saw this five years ago and I swore I wouldn't be here anymore.

>Another newfag spotted

At least I won't be one of those fags who don't know who moot is or what sage was.

No you just lie how long you been around a Mongolian Message board for fake internet cred. That's just as bad.

And look at you being mad about it. What does that make you?

And to be honest, it's probably been longer considering that an Sup Forums made this for me about a year after I started browsing Sup Forums. I'm 29 now now bruh

An user*
-now
Shit I'm tired.

Btw you can search the archive for that if you know how.

I'm not mad. I find it funny when newfags call themselves out. These threads have done it at least 20 times and it will happen another at least 10 more times before it's all over.

These threads haven't been around for seven years. They weren't around even two years ago.

And no one gives a shit about your age or the shitty picture

just started it, just finished ep 3
i think i like it

what if i told you this site is free range for those who do and those who do not like to post here

Nah bro. You literally wasn't here even two years ago and you're projecting hard trying to fit in.

Project all you want onto me but don't talk shit about my waifu faget. I will literally fuck you up.

how many of you are killing yourselves in 39 days

I'm not the one saying he remembers shit that didn't happen to fit in

Yep and if someone acts like a fag they get called out on it. Which just happened to newfriend

If I'm a liar, why are you getting so mad about it though? Let me be a newfag liar then. Instead you're trying so hard to fit in calling other people newfags. It's pretty pathetic.

Nice, I've also been doing this papercraft some time ago but stopped halfway.

How does it make you feel that in 39 days you can't post these threads anymore?