So how does Sup Forums feel about red-pilled black women?

Do you find them more attractive than their eternally oppressed counterparts or about the same? Pic related.

youtube.com/watch?v=ILQXW2Ob1PU

>Still 50% have herpies
>Still 20 IQ points lower on average, even if shes smarter your kids won't be
>Still a nigger
>Still makes nigger babies
>That flag

I mean, I feel happy for her, but I still wouldn't date one.

Black women and kikes sleep around. A lot. Save yourself a lot of pain and hear this from 30 year old user

ITs really funny how black women rip on white men 24/7 on twitter than get wet as fuck when Some Chad/Jake with good hair talks to them.

For me it really does come down to attitude, their beliefs, and especially their rejection of the Democratic mantra of victimhood. Successful black people don't threaten me. I just hate whiney, entitled people who blame others for their problems.

Always ask yourself if that angry black is a troll. Most aren't. Some are

Id smash that user. Black women are qt 3.14's

There's a good chance Candace is OP so be kind to that faggot

Also ask yourself: WHY is a black chick dating a white guy? 90% of the time its because they are sick of getting the shit kicked out of them by Tyrone so they want a Tyler. Anybody who has ever dealt with a chick who's been abused knows that if you don't keep up the abuse, they will think you're weak and treat you like shit.

Their noses are a big turn off.

As long as you worship my White cock in all its majestic glory I really don't care.

Many black people really are normal decent people who hate niggers far more than whitey because niggers set the stereotypes for all blacks. Black women see white men as an excellent alternative to the Jamals and Tyrones who are generally worthless providers.

This user is correct. Don't forget the hair and lip issues

They don't exist.

Honestly the best thing whites and blacks can do, short of niggers going back to Africa, is we go back to segregation.

By segregation, I mean niggers get to have 5 states, and they stay the fuck in those states.

If there were any "red pilled black women", they'd do us all a favor and go shoot ten animal niggresses each.

>but what about good blacks?

They only difference between them and other niggers is that they are the scouts; they're the ones who move in first to drive down local housing prices enough so more niggers can move in when it's found that the whites in that area don't hang niggers there.

>red pilled black women

I'm beginning to think all you cucks who defend some form of niggerdom want to live in a society free of the nigger, but can't give up your jungle feet. Which one is it?

Oh I know, I've fucked upper class Jamaicans and actual African Americans; they all want to gas US blacks

I want to deposit my seed into her vagin

Blacks are fuckin animals and thye always will be. They envy us white men because we are better at everything.

Kek, most of these deaths are due to zero awareness. Every post.

Proof?

Proof is in the articles and what they were doing before they got fucked. Whites too cucked to be nice and not judge others. Those that actually do survive in nigger invested areas.

t. white boy living in Detriot

You're kids being smart is depended entirely upon their education. Put em in a good school and instill good educational values. IQ tests measures how well you can pass an IQ test, nothing more nothing less. And before you give me some info graph, I guarantee you if you individually viewed those people's lives to see if they were properly academically educated, you'd find that that's where the true problem lies.

I work with plenty of blacks. There are a lot of sweet black girls and honorable black men. The ones who aren't somehow manage to be 100% shittier than than any other human beings on earth. Blacks who have jobs and talk normally are generally ok. I'd rather work with 100 rational blacks than 10 middle aged liberal female boomers.

I've heard of chad but what is Jake?

even tho i dont have many niggers in my country I agree with you.

Trinidadian/West Indian black here. The majority of American "urban" blacks are a fucking blight and make life harder for the rest of us who get lumped in with Tyrone and Jamal. The U.S. culture of gibs truly undermined any progress that people like MLK made. A single black mother here in NYC who shits out five or six kids will earn more through welfare (counting free food, free schooling, free medical care, cash stipend, etc.) than my parents made in a year - the system rewards them for not selecting a stable father and for choosing to have a half dozen babies that they don't have the time or ability to raise properly.

I think if they got rid of the handouts or placed some major restrictions (like stop increasing benefit payouts after the first child & withhold benefits if you're not disabled and choose not to work) then the problem would correct itself in a generation or two but that's not likely since every person on gibs basically equals a free vote for dems.

Thanks for your opinion, user, and to the other non-whitesupremefags who actually gave a thoughtful answer. This kind of perspective was more like what I was hoping for. I don't like in an area with many blacks, so I honestly feel like I can't form an informed opinion about them. All the experience I've had with them is the awful shit you hear/read on TV and internet. I was intrigued by the thought of a black woman who DIDN'T screech "oppression!" at every white person they met.

kek, this video made me more racist and sexist. I watched it going "damn, based black girl" then realized if this was just a green text on Sup Forums i'd ignore it as being babby's first simplistic redpill.
The bit about black repub reps was news to me though.

Anyways, we should probably spread this like wildfire, right?

I view them as sellouts, cuckeaning for the white man that sees them as lesser.

We should call people who look like Chads who race mix Jakes to distinguish them as not quite as Alpha as Chad.

if all blacks were like her the world would be a better place.

>friends
Probably not
>fuck
Has to be at least 9/10
>marry
Never

Red pilled black women are rare.

They will NEVER have herpies or any type of STD.

Red pilled black women will never be the nigger bitch horse cunt ape shit loser.

>i.e. This is a red pilled black woman.

Can you report this to child protective services? This is child abuse. No wonder why black females hate each other.

For those involved in illegal drug activity, they got what they deserved though. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Or death.

I spent a night on a cruise with a redpilled black woman, we didn't do anything sexual but we stayed up until like 3 AM together

Hi Eminem

Jake is a cuck who works at StateFarm.

Shut up, hotep. You hate all black woman. KYS.

I don't hate black women, I hate black women that sells themself to the right to seem "better", it's no better than giving themselves to the left.

>nigger
>redpilled
>not in afirca

does not compute.