Is Norway less chucked then Sweden? I don't hear that much about them

Is Norway less chucked then Sweden? I don't hear that much about them.

You know how Swedes love refugees and Finns like being left alone

Well Norway has a fucking huge hardon for fish

>more somalis than sweden
nope

But they're not chucked right?

nope

The good thing about Norway is ... they have Sweden as an example how their society would look if you go full libtard.
So hopefully we can save sweden

but i like fish too, user. am i secretly Norwegian?

Only Swedes can save themselves imho...

The south of Norway, along with the majority of the western coast is fucked.

Oslo is like a city that's not the same country as Norway. It's as if it is from a different planet.

The north, however, is where you find peace and wisdom, if you don't succumb to the weather.

Pic related

I've been there, and quite in the north at that, expecting to see only norwegians and to my surprise there were many muslims and niggers. I was speechless

We're actually worse off than Sweden, but we keep it a secret. Don't tell anyone ;)

It sounds like they sing danish when they speak

Which city?

>The south of Norway, along with the majority of the western coast is fucked.
why lie

I was in Tromso for some time. Surely there were many norwegians, I was in particular impressed that low tier jobs such as construction or fast food cashier were given to locals. That's why prices are so high I guess.
In Italy I only saw niggers on train, never had a contact with them. I went to the fucking north pole and the first nigger EVER I come in touch in my life, looks at me smugly and blatantly jumps queue at burger king

Next Brevik when?

So you're basing your entire judgement on one nigger in fucking Burger King?

Besides, if you had it in you, you'd just stare at him and calmly tell him to move back like a normal person.

There of course are niggers in Tromso, but they are so few, they can't form gangs. Also those hardcore muzzies avoid this place because the sun doesn't set during ramalamadam.

This entire board is so ridiculously biased to limited experiences, it triggers me.

Go stay in Oslo for a month mate, then come to Tromso and compare the experience.

I dunno, maybe you just didn't find anything to do here and you paid too much attention to burger king fauna.

Norwegians can breed with Japanese and it wouldnt be race mixing

Yes and no.
We're about 5 years behind Sweden when it comes to (((diversity))) If we continue along the same path, we'll be just as cucked. Hopefully the destruction of sweden will be a wake up call for our country.

i don't even care about refugees anymore, since i don't go outside. i'm planning to move to countryside and live as hermit. if some nigger comes near my house, i'm just gonna shoot the fucker and then throw him in a lake

Another picture with water this time.

>If we continue along the same path
Didn't we just win the election thought?
Hopefully we've endured the storm soon.. with Trump going on UNGA and saying that the third world immigration is bad and should stop..

>Didn't we just win the election thought?
85% didn't vote for the anti-immigration party

seeing 1 nigger is one too many my dude

I honestly have no idea how to interpret the results desu...

FrP = the anti immigration party, they got 15%
The rest are pro refugees and pro immigration.

but didn't they only lose 1.2% from last year? isn't there a possibility for 4 more years with Sylvi?

I live in North Norway, when i was visiting Oslo some foreign people asked me what country we where from. It was kind of funny and a little sad. People in Oslo aren't even aware the rest of the country exists.

sami?

>western coast
most of the country is western coast kek.
But I get what you mean.. My region got the highest votes for Frp out of the whole country apparently, which is western Norway.