Shingeki no Kyojin 82

Spoilers soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10391100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just want Bert to smile again.

Bert deserves the world for being a QTbore.

I hope sasha gets some more screen time or dies like she was supposed to fifty chapters ago, shes been just a background character for a while now.

I hope Armin dies.

Post cute Mikasa pics

BRA did nothing wrong.

This.

Rico has been passed around the Garrison more times than the training pamphlet.

>EMA>>>>BRA

very cute

Don't forget the scouts.

Have some Elen/Mankasa

Truth.

Shitty thread incoming.

She's still wearing her socks. That's adorable.

Mankasa looks the same

Mankasafag's fault. Just ignore and report his posts.

I blame Arminfags.

>spoilers soon.
1 day.

The Whorey Trinity

Remember this

I'll remember that name.

I would watch this unfold.

strawpoll.me/10391100

Bert is not a Bore. Haven't you read our complex head canons? He sits,eats, cries complexly. Unlike Armongenius.

>tumblr
Bertfujo pls.

Noice.

Ymir is a turbodyke wtf is this

I remember. Good times.

You just don't get it.

Where's the other member of the trinity?

Rico is very unattractive.

>Eren
>No votes

dominate

I tried to find trigger material with all three, but it can't be found for love nor money.

Right? Busted as fuck.
Although I do think this is a cutelewd

>all these Armin votes
A+ taste muh niggas. I can spot the Arminfag voting for Mikasa.

These threads are cancer.

o fuk.
That's actually kinda hot.

Bless u

EMfags and LMfags.

I wouldn't mind being in Petra's place there.

She looks creepy, I don't like her.

Just Arminfags.

its the eyebrows or lolibod proportions

So essentially, Mikasafags? One is already trying to bring more hate towards Armin.

I just want to see the sexual tension between Bert and Ymir again.

Arminfags brought it upon themselves, don't try to fingerpoint again.

I dont hate any of them but if i had to pick the one i disliked the most it would probably be Armin with Mikasa being second i doubt anyone would pick Eren since hes the main driving force of the series.

You would a rico?

Her hair and eyebrows.

I would

funnily enough I don't mind her hair

Maybe if she didn't have such ugly eyebrows I can look passed her hair.

>One is already trying to bring more hate towards Armin.
I know. He is the one baiting.

thats nasty

yeah something should be done about those monsters

Eren is really annoying and childish

I'm surprised not more people are shitting on manlet after what happened. The plan worked, but he wasted almost everyone's lives and didn't even care beyond muh promise to Erwin.

Me too user

Because if you hate on manlet you trigger the Tumblrfags here

He is but he also has changed alot and has become more focused on his goals he also has realistic reactions to some of the situations i can see how people dislike him tho.

What manletfags? It's all Bort tumblr here.

From left to right.
Corpse, maybe corpse, hatefuck.

Whorey Trinity a shit.

He is the most annoying MC I've had to tolerate in a long while, for a series I continue to follow

yeah i was pretty pissed when i first read 81 since he had zeke motherfucking zeke

The tactical and political force behind the Warriors literally the main driving force behind the fall of humanity he had a blade on his mouth , so much people had to die just so he could do that but instead of finishing the job and leaving the rest of the shifters with their tails behind their legs he decides "MUH ERWIN" and decides its more important to revive a dead ally who had already planned his death than to literally save humanity.

I don't like Bert but I doubt tumblr likes him much either

BoiP

His balls are being squished.

Really?

I could see how he be seen as annoying or childish in the beginning, but this far into the manga?
He's changed way too much for the criticism to still hold ground.

Mikasa is VERY cute :3!

You're still dragging this out landwhale?

It would've been a waste to kill a shifter without using the serum, and 4leg was nowhere in sight. Now fuck off with this cancerous tumblr shit.

He's changed yes, but I still don't like him. Something about his character is really annoying to me

Whore

It would sound silly but I prefer Levi over Eren.

We know, Mikasa.

There is 3 shifters to use the serum from 2 wich are on the same location. Also his plan was so fucking flawed, so he gets zeke in a hold. What next? hes in a big fucking field so no 3DMG he lost his horse he knew all of his allies would be dead by then and there were 17 titans still alive directly next to him. Are you telling me he was going to outrun them while carrying zeke?

Face it Levi fucked up the moment he didnt kill him right then and there.

Both are shit.

I've seen every shingeki get mass hated on here except for Hanji because everyone loves Hanjo.

Except he didn't fuck up. He had Zeke in his possession and no, it wouldn't have taken much effort at all to whip the serum out and give it to someone if 4leg wasn't there.

But I'm not going to stop you from creaming yourself over your precious eruris.

Ive never seen connie get shit.

She's like Jean she's never relevant enough or stands out for any criticism.

Not him but shitlet did fuck up and proved just how stupid he is.

Hanji a roasted shit.

Sorry to say but Connie is not a character worth having strong feelings for.

Hanji fucks Who's

Did you see the distance between the closest (dead since there is only 2 wich are possibly alive) members and Levi, i dont blame him for what he did since thats what most people wouldve realistically done there but its still a huge fuck up thats going to bite humanity in the ass later.

Connie is too irrelevant to bother hating.

>never relevant enough
Why does Bert get discussed the most when he hasn't done anything relevant since the first volume and he's barely a character? Hanji is 10X more relevant than Berthole.

Yeah i guess so, same reason you dont see much sasha hate either.

Hanji is much, much better than Bert but there's not much to discuss for her.

Most of the posters that post and talk about Bert sound like they're all thirsty for him. Same reason why Annie gets posted all the time waifu/husbando bias.

4leg was right behind him, something he should have been prepared for if he wasn't mooning over who to save instead of doing the job he was sent to do. You can't expect us to think it was a good idea for him to haul Zeke ass across the field looking for survivors when there are other titans at large. He was highly emotional, not thinking clearly.