nypost.com/2016/10/12/clown-hysteria-is-getting-out-of-control/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_conditioning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Peak clown world

>Baby sees person of a different skin color for first time
>Is confused and freaked out

This has happened to literally every single baby in the history of man

So they are now admitting that racism is natural, /leftypol/ BTFO

Doesn't this completely contradict the "racism isn't natural, it's taught" rhetoric that they simultaneously push?

One can only hope.

Does this mean nig and spic babies aren't?

We live on planet clown in the ever expanding dildoverse

Last year, you may recall "clown hysteria" where, for some reason, people kept on seeing scary clowns all over the place.

nypost.com/2016/10/12/clown-hysteria-is-getting-out-of-control/

Well, this year, clown hysteria is going to double up - with Stephen King's new IT movie, and a new clown-centric season of American Horror Story, no doubt clown-phobia will return.

But this time, there will be a twist.

The Clowns are Donald Trump supporters.

If you understand anything about Conditioning - this should trouble you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_conditioning

Classical conditioning occurs when a conditioned stimulus (CS) is paired with an unconditioned stimulus (US). Usually, the conditioned stimulus is a neutral stimulus (e.g., the sound of a tuning fork), the unconditioned stimulus is biologically potent (e.g., the taste of food) and the unconditioned response (UR) to the unconditioned stimulus is an unlearned reflex response (e.g., salivation). After pairing is repeated (some learning may occur after only one pairing), the organism exhibits a conditioned response (CR) to the conditioned stimulus when the conditioned stimulus is presented alone. The conditioned response is usually similar to the unconditioned response (see below), but unlike the unconditioned response, it must be acquired through experience and is relatively impermanent.[1]

In short - last year's Clown hysteria will repeat itself in the coming months, except the hysterics will also be conditioned with an irrational fear of Donald Trump supporters.

This is what a REAL psy-ops looks like guys.

Almost as if it is a natural behavior.

>Baby recoils from stinky niggers and cries for familiar mother
Wow

My white baby better be racist. That ought to be added to the apgar test.

When I was 1 years old the doctor my mom brought me to was black. Apparently I tried to clean his hand. lol

>going to a black "doctor"

Did he cut a chickens head off and tried to see your future in its guts?

I wish. I dont have kids yet

One my earliest memories I was probably 3 and I went up to 2 black kids that were selling cupcakes, then I felt without language who are these weird looking people.

Looks to me like he's working on taking a big ole shit.

Why do they always use white babies on this shiet anti-white propaganda? They dont think other races can be racist too?

Highly spiritual and charismatic cult leader here, I feel this issue needs addressing.
Racism is pattern recognition. Highly enlightened alpha cuckolds like me realize with our high iqs that pattern recognition is key to humanity's success and can only be a good thing.
Having thus laid down the law for the rest of the human race, we must now address those who claim to not be racist; they are evil. Yes my children, evil.
Let me explain to the unenlightened. Since I am a perfect human being, and I am racist, my racism is positive. I see the negroid with his sub-optimal iq and powerful testosterone and melanin and I do not see a subhuman. I see a negroid. The lying non-racist scum insults the intelligence not only of the negroid but of me; the supreme crime.
In short for fluoridated millenials: if your baby isn't racist, it's retarded and should be thrown against the wall.

dont let this thread die OP is on to something

because FUCK DRUMPF and FUCK WHTE PEOPLE

B-but Obongo tweeted the opposite

It is a basic human intelligence. You have to suppress it with years of brainwashing.

Also noticed this.

We are a dying breed of anti-conformists.

Nice post. I'll keep in mind and give you due credit if it happens to be true.

screencap
>captca calle calle

They will legalize post birth abortion to combat racist babies.

>most diverse white supremacist board on the internet

Good

god i hate modernity

this actually makes a half a cent of sense

if anyone saw the new it, theres a scene where one of the manifestations of pennywise kept trying to give one of the kids a literal redpill. so this post has that consistency going for it