/AHSG/

- Hurricane Maria currently cat 3, heading for Turks and Caicos
- Currently some flooding in dominican republic
- Puerto Rico? More like puerto deleto. 100% of power out.
- Finally some images from Dominica (hit directly) nbcnews.com/news/weather/hurricane-maria-families-feel-helpless-loved-ones-battered-dominica-n803441

notehub.org/b1v5b

rammb-slider.cira.colostate.edu/?sat=goes-16&sec=full_disk&x=14787&y=6478.5&z=3&im=42&ts=4&st=0&et=0&speed=80&motion=loop&map=1&lat=0&p[0]=13&opacity[0]=1&hidden[0]=0&pause=20170921194541&slider=-1&hide_controls=0&mouse_draw=0&s=rammb-slider

Some streams here (but mostly cancer)
www.facebook.com
livemap/#@20.41711929,-70.510517123,6.743043946z%EF%BB%BF

INSTEAD OF ASKING "AM I GONNA DIE",
OPEN THE LINK BELOW AND CLICK ON YOUR
AREA ON THE MAP
==================================
weather.gov/

MODEL DATA:
weather.cod.edu/forecast/
ruc.noaa.gov/tracks/

LINKS
========

>WHY WE CANT JUST NUKE THE HURRICANE
aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html

>Tropical Tidbits
tropicaltidbits.com/storminfo/

>Mike's Weather Page
spaghettimodels.com/

>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/

>Hurricane Preparedness
nhc.noaa.gov/prepare/ready.php

Comfy:
>The Weather Channel - Music from Local Forecasts in the 1980s-1990s
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WeatherNation/status/910969208736931840
atomic-skies.blogspot.com/2013/09/nuking-hurricanes.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

from maria in PR

Pic related is current track and the latest update is included below:

ZCZC MIATCPAT5 ALL
TTAA00 KNHC DDHHMM

BULLETIN
Hurricane Maria Advisory Number 23
NWS National Hurricane Center Miami FL AL152017
500 PM AST Thu Sep 21 2017

...TROPICAL STORM CONDITIONS BEGINNING TO SPREAD OVER THE TURKS AND
CAICOS ISLANDS...

SUMMARY OF 500 PM AST...2100 UTC...INFORMATION
----------------------------------------------
LOCATION...20.8N 69.8W
ABOUT 90 MI...145 KM NE OF PUERTO PLATA DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
ABOUT 95 MI...155 KM ESE OF GRAND TURK ISLAND
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS...120 MPH...195 KM/H
PRESENT MOVEMENT...NW OR 315 DEGREES AT 9 MPH...15 KM/H
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...960 MB...28.35 INCHES

So I guess it might be a nothingburger after all.

Maybe, we will have to see if she restrengthens at all. Keep in mind that this is the same hurricane that made a random jump from a Category 3 to a Category 5, surpassing Irma, out of nowhere. Still, something would need to happen to significantly change the current pattern and it might not happen this time. A conspiracy user argued that the expected solar flares on the 22nd and 23rd would super charge Maria, but I doubt it.

Some reports in spanish that 6 people dead so far in Puerto Rico. 3 because of a mudslide in the western portion of the island, far from the eye, Can't reach most of the island yet. 15 dead on Dominica, 20 missing. Expect deathtoll to climb. Damage? Extensive. Very, very extensive.

I don't think so. I got this picture from San Juan International Airport a few hours ago.

But the path is really far off from hitting something. Or would the path potentially change if it strengthens?

Gigantic if genuine.

>Can't reach most of the island yet
You mean the cell towers are out or the roads are blocked? I'm guessing there were a lot more than 6 deaths on PR.

Both.

Video from earlier today

>twitter.com/WeatherNation/status/910969208736931840

Not sure. My guess is a change in the wind environment on the coast would have to change the path of least resistance. Currently, Maria is on the path of least resistance and will continue in that direction unless that path gets obstructed. Tropicaltidbits.com mentioned that Jose could possibly act as a block and either lead Maria further out to sea or force her closer to the Eastern shore. Of course that would require Jose not to disappear before Maria arrives.

Looks pretty devastated. Wonder how high the water got at its peak.

Happening status for US landfall: Not likely, but Maria has surprised us before. Still, unless there is a sudden change to the path it's not happening.

That's just some of the areas. Very hard to get an overview over all the small communities. News of a bridge collapse in Lares, in the west. The flooding really hit the areas in valleys the hardest.

the sensors were saying 30-50 feet ABOVE floodstage

Hard to get any real info atm. Only fram what I have heard, FEMA is going to have a tough time.

Pretty crazy, wonder what the rainfall totals were. They were predicting 2 feet in some spots.

Can anyone explain the conditions that caused Jose to do the drunken loopty loop that he did back when he was a young hurricane and if they could happen again in the case of Maria? I want to know so I know if anyone on the East coast should even be alert anymore.

I feel like that prediction is off. Right now it's going straight for turks and caicos, looks like it'll hit cockburn town again, same one irma hit.

Though looking at hurricane tracks a lot of them head straight north around there.

THEY PUT CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FRICKIN' HURRICANES GAY

All in favor of finally giving Puerto Rico it's independence?

HAARP AND DARPA

checked for kek

Enormous if authentic.

large amounts of flooding reported

You are fine though.

yes thanks user

Faked LaGuardia shoop

some flooding but just a comfy storm

the island Cockburn town is about to get fucked hard!

>>WHY WE CANT JUST NUKE THE HURRICANE
Is this a thing people suggest?

Electricity is White Colonialism anyway.

Which it already was from Irma.

Americans.

hell we'll nuke anything

>Americans
Damn straight.
atomic-skies.blogspot.com/2013/09/nuking-hurricanes.html