>/fit/ as fuck

>jews tell me I should only eat vegies because muh feelings

Is veganism another Jewish trick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5RZ4i6DmlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’ll never stop eating meat, especially red meat. I don’t know where the meme came from that red meat is bad for you, but fuck that. I love a nice slab of bloody protein with a side of crisp fresh veggies.

Carbs are pretty bad for you though. Stay away from that shit.

>is veganism another Jewish trick?
yes.
veganism is not natural, it's not what humans evolved to eat.
i personally tried vegetarianism for a month, and i actually felt great, felt like i had more energy. but i was always hungry, so i gave that up.
tl;dr: fuck vegans. but eating more veggies won't hurt you.

youtube.com/watch?v=m5RZ4i6DmlQ

Vegan and vegetarian are different.
Vegans also don't eat eggs or cheese.

Anyways, most healthy is to eat meat in moderation.
For example 2 or 3 times a week.

Vegetarianism is doable if you have shitloads of money to spend on high protein alternatives.
Veganism is just dumb.

A nice balance of fruits and vegetables is part of a healthy diet.
PART.

Eating meat invokes the primal desire to hunt and consume. Too much fruit and vegetables makes you just as docile as the animals that eat them. Not necessarily a 'trick', but it IS a tactic.

Humans evolved to eat a wide variation of food this is what made us strong is the fact that we do best on meats veggies nuts etc. There are now extinct versions of hominids that were only veggie and grain eaters their extinction cause by lack of food in their ecosystem. The less food diversity a creature has the more prone to extinction it is.

actually plants can feel pain

Sharks are one of the longest existing animals.
They were around at the time of the dinosaurs and changed very little since.

So I assume they ate plenty veggies with their seals and fish?

what does the evolution of sharks have to do with hominids?

no, you're going to die of cancer

>tfw A blood type so you've literally evolved into getting almost no nutrients from red meat but tons from fruits, nuts and vegetables

Wish I could be a meat eating bloodtype like O or B.

Fuck off with your niggerloving TV evangelist.

You said "creature".
Don't shift the goalposts.

>mfw you haven't listened to pastor anderson rant continuously for over two hours about the jews
>youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
>youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js

Vegan here due to the health benefits. I don't suggest anyone to be vegan if they don't have alot of time to plan and prepare meals.

Don't, for a second, be fooled.

Vegans are not different from other type of SJW's, first they will tell you they are vegans by choice but their ultimate goal is to use government to forbid the consumption of meat.

These people are a potential threat and you should not sympathize with their arguments.

>hates the Jews
>has no problem marrying white women to black men and attacks people calling him a niggerlover as racists
The most useful of idiots like pretty much all Christians. I bet he's sponsored African refugees to be dumped in white cities before too. It doesn't matter if he hates the Jews if he does their legwork anyway.

This

So you are using an example of a shark to prove that diversity in ones food source does not help to counter extinction because of a sudden change of resources? or are you just saying there are specific cases that organisms haven't needed to diversify their food?

Nice blurry jpeg you fucking cuntbag

Im Vegan. Don't know what bad is in it. I'm feeling better eating vegetables than meat. But I have respect to meat eaters.

you will have to take b12 pills if you go full rabbit.

Niggers never eat vegetables and eat horrible. 90% of the men never reach 70

You're the on"e shifting the goal, you willingly ignore how diverse the content of a shark stomach is.
They don't eat a single thing, they eat EVERYTHING, starting with their siblings.

That's genetic, you don't need to an old rabbit.

Your impending coronary heart attack is the only Jewish trick you should be worrying about user.

it'll work for 2 weeks then your system will crash. you need creatine and shit from live food, not too much metabolism.

Stop complaining about Chad government you beta virgin Ancap!

are you a meatlet user? how do you cope?

Hitler was vegan, therefore vegans are literally Hitler

Explain further please.