Hunter x Hunter

Where were you when clown is kill?

I was on Whale Island fishing dinner when Mito-san say

'clown is kill'

'no'

and you?

>No more Schwing

I was in York shin pursuing my career as a professional mafia underwear model when I heard.

Bump

I was.

Don't worry guys, I know how to get replies.

>is pitou male or female?

futanari

Its just a bug, do you give a fuck about the anthill when you stick your d in there and drown them with ecstacy? its jsut the cycle of life.

Pitou is probably female.

Dropped.

rip gayclown
maybe he wasn't even gay just bi tho

Being bi is still being gay you autist

no

He wanted to fuck Machi in her pussy, so he's prob bi.

He's likes strong people sexually is all, and most strong people are men.

I wonder if he'd get stiff seeing Bisky beat the shit out of nerds. I bet him and Bisky would make a great couple.

"I'm a guy who sucks dicks sometimes but I'm not gay cus I lick vagoo too"

Nah still gay.

>togashi is actually killing off hisoka
the absolute fucking madman

So leorio's time to shine soon?

By "shine" I hope you mean die uselessly.

not gay

you better be kidding

Insecure faggots will defend this, this is just as bad if not worst as the --

"I like traps or futa but I'm not gay" excuse.

Accept that you're a filthy homosexual and the world thinks of you as an abomination and will, albeit, secretly never accept you as anything more than a sub-human.

Nothing gay about liking traps.

Nah, Leorio has proven over and over again to be useless, might as well kill him off. Any normal human without nen can take over his role.

he plays an important role in main cast. hes the fire of emotion, every important for characters like Pika.

And he can be replaced by anyone

He needs to die so Kurapika can go nuclear.

why would anyone want Leorio to die? hes finally getting new nen powers and has been hinted to very physically strong. he can grow up to be a very strong character.

no u

Did someone say Pika?

pika is great

Pika is love

pika is life

>hisoka liking feminine penis
>gay
Pick one user

re-reading some chapters, and i like how mizai automatically uses in when using his ability.

Most nen users do. It's common sense to do so, really.

I don't think he's conjuring an actual cage, i think he's a manipulator.

yes, it's not an actual cage, its one made out of nen. but those are still plainly visible to nen users. hisoka's assistant had to use gyo to see it.

I've never read this manga(i've read the last 4 chapters) but if it's anything like bleach the clown will have a super secret power up and he will almost beat the guy with the cross on his head until the guy with the cross on his head also reveals that he has a super secret power up and wins

>implying she's just not teaching him regular medical techniques. Remember heavens arena? How was was supposedly learning nen? Turns out he was a useless chump who could barely use ten.

Bait

>haven't read hxh
why you here then?

2011 is shit

Chill it with the circlejerk

and then someone will revive the clown, due to his popularity.

Isn't what Chollo doing like a huge fucking crime or some shit? Does the hunter society let nen users massacre hundreds or thousands of people and not step in to do nothing about it?

you mean chrollo killing an entire stadium of people by hisoka suicide? not sure, also shouldn't chrollo's image be on the net that he's the spiders leader as well?

Chrollo is already a rank A criminal if i remenber right

Most of the deaths are actually just puppets.

Chrollo has killed how many? The Referee, the dude he threw and some guys died from the balcony explosion. Hisoka has actually killed more than him on this fight.

For the HxH standards he's literally a saint, so he can endure the strongest restrictions.

Leorio's hatsu will be a fucking huge deal. Mark my words.

Pretty much, that's why Hisoka got his license. Also, most of them are nen puppets. Oh and they're in heavens arena it's that organizations responsibility not the hunters organizations. Which is why security is on the way. Also he's evil.

>This interesting, fun, likeable character doesn't have a bunch of nen powers yet, and hasn't been in the story as much as the other characters, so Togashi should just kill him off instead of fleshing him out more

The fuck, user?

We already saw what it was.

He's not useless. He's been training and learning under Cheadle for almost a year now, speed reader.

>YouDontMessWithTheZohan.jpg

He would literally be stronger than Gon if he would just train.

But Cheadle herself is dumb and useless.

>fun, interesting
I want to be a doctor.
I like my friends.

Soooo interesting.

Read - Retard.

I'm blowing these leorio fags out the water on my fucking phone.

>implying she's not teaching him nen and medicine considering the fact that leoro's nen abilities have medical use

End yourself.

>phone

Confirmed bait, boys, ignore this amateur baiter.

Which implies he's absolutely replaceable with any doctor.

Defend that's he's not replaceable and useless my friend.

Try harder.

They have nen users who commit crimes like illumi get bounties

but who is going to colllect...

remember when that guy based his campaign on bringing illumi to justice? Didnt go so well

We saw the incomplete version of a non-battle oriented skill.

Who exactly keeps the peace in the HxH world anyway? Mostly the hunter association it seems (I think there were police in the CA arc but they were fucked against the ants, so they musn't have nen). Everyone is at the mercy of their whims and considering a hunter is actually participating in the fight, they're pretty much fucked.

Read better. There are nen police and blacklist hunters etc...

He's gonna be using surfaces to enter bodies and do surgery, I bet.

He'll have some sort of secondary power to generate medicines or some shit.

What little fighting Leorio engages in later will be entirely based on him coating his fist in nen and punching things, but he'll mostly be protected by his girlfriend Kurapika and his two sons.

Well I know about blacklist hunters, but they go after specific criminals rather than just intervening in situations like this. Where are nen police mentioned?

Milluki mentions them in York shin arc when he thinks about hacking the hunters website.

Retard.

Fuck off, Emerald Bark.

I'm still waiting for one of you idiots to prove leorios worth.

Nobody cares about your tripfag.

Incidentally, nobody cares about the dumb dog he's named after too.

he's had little screen time compared to the other 3 main characters and is hyped to have a crazy amount of potential. he'll show it off in DC

>leorio helps hisoka heal from the damage

fund it

Good for you.

>chrollo vs hisoka
I wonder if Pika or has someone watching this fight somewhere?

Speculation.

He'll be useless and protected by pika whole time. Why is he even need in the DC if cheadle is going? You're not very convincing.

nobody can capture chrollo

I doubt that he even know that Kuroro removed his seal.

Also fuck leorios dead friend. He'll be about to see him in hell soon hopefully.

>Speculation.
its been said multiple times in the manga. its not speculation that leorio has potential. and this new arc Leorio will finally have time to shine because will will have a center stage at some point. even with his small part in Yorkshin he was still important to the main cast and helped a great deal

Pika did.

Pika would have to know Chrollo got the nen off, he'd have to feel his nen disappearing on someone as important as Chrollo. also wouldn't Gon/Killua tell him that Paku sacrificed herself to tell the troupe all the info about him?

If that's the case, he can be replaced with Zushi. Zushi has "potential" does he not? My point is he is REPLACEABLE.

What's the point of having "potential" if he is never seen using it. Also anyone could have done what he did in York shin. Literally a hobo off the street.

I don't remember when, but there is a scene where Kurapika tells Killua that he would feel it if the Judgement Chain was removed

>that baby
oh thats goold

you already answered yourself, if kura didnt realized paku broking the promise, why he would realize kuroro removing his nen?

Didn't Hisoka become a lot popular in the Election Arc? His death at the end of the Phantom Troupe leader seem like the kind of news that would get around quick, and would be a solid excuse for Kurapika to learn the bad news at least.

thats the thing I don't know, I'd assume something as important as nen promise being broken Pika would feel it in someway, its his power after all.

It was implied he was pretty poplar since some of zodiacs knew him beforehand anyway.

Does not matter
I´d fuck her pussy or boypussy

Leoriofags on suicide watch.

serious? i will search it then.

well his power can be like genthru's bomb.

Here it is

kurapika literally would know if the nen was removed when killua asked him.

dumb speed readers.

so he knows nen is off but does he know that Paku told his secrets to the troupe?

pay attention speed reader. zushi has been training nen for over a year and still didn't achieve hatsu.

leorio trained nen for less than a year and developed a hatsu.

Hisoka and ging say leorio is talented.

this isn't debatable.

Leorio not being as talented as freaks like Killua, Gon or Kurapika doesn't mean he's not talented.

she must've died for a reason huh huh!!!!!!!!!!!