Where To Live In The US

I've been to about 44 states many hundreds of times. I've also researched all the states for years. I've concluded that despite the contamination of water from fracking and other industrial waste in North Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming, the only states that will be nigger free, spic free, and drug addict free for the longest will be: Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, and South Dakota.

Which is best, and why?

If you have alternative states, list them, as long as they are forecasted to be relatively
>Nigger free
>Spic free
>Drug addict free
for many years.

Bump.

Wyoming does not have a state income tax so which is a plus

But in those that do, can't you just deduct your state from your federal?

Wyoming has tons of meth heads and a medium number if Mexicans. North Dakota is a windswept shithole with plenty of drugs. Don't know much about Idaho or SD. Montana is objectively the nicest but it does have two large populations of undesirables: far left envirohippies and total weirdos who moved there to drop off the grid.

>from Wyoming

Don't forget West Virginia, that hillbilly den is going to be the last stand of white identity

I have some terrible news for you if you think those states are drug addict free. I've never seen posters about not doing meth till I was in those states.

>Degenerate, uncleanly, Low-IQ, angry, retarded accent, no attachment to land or lord, drug using hateful fools.

>White identity

Oregon in a rural area

North Dakota
has the most rapes every year so yeah

Why is there such a push for the white man to be relocated to the areas immediately surrounding Yellowstone?

Which was the worst and least worst?

Are you 13?

Everyone in North Idaho is on drugs
And South Idaho is full of spics not to mention the few indian reservations across the state

t. Idahoan

Kek

idahoan spic here

hate to say it man, but it's our state now and that's just how it is

You should keep in mind that the ones you picked are pretty much always windy. In the winter, that makes a big difference to the perceived temperature.

Me? I'd pick Tennessee. Good compromise.

Also, some area's in those states have lots of Mormons. And they run the place like a mafia.

Why did you cross out AK

TN is full of niggers and corrupt cops.

How so? Explain, please. Examples? I'm very interested.

Full of tundra niggers and corrupt cops.

Wyoming. As for my reasoning fuck you

shutup Bieter you faggot

> TN is full of niggers

Not in the mountains.

> and corrupt cops.

Cops are corrupt everywhere, especially worse in lower populations. At least in a city they won't know you. Small town, you're fucked.

>MONTANA

Tundra niggers are out in the wild and less in region around Anchorage. Plus they won't bother you, they're more peaceful than nogs and spics.
I'd love to move to the Kenai peninsula for instance.

Ive travelled all across the US and being honest Wyoming is the most based place i have been. I promised myself i would live there some day. I had teh fortune of being held up there for a few days and met some great people and got to see first hand how society operates there. It reminded me of the Canada of my youth - a based, white society, driven by christ and with clean friendly towns and a lot of people who helped me out of a jam. I did not think a place like that existed still on this earth as even some other more remote areas i have been seem to have been felled by immigration, drug abuse, and just general modernism.

Montana is full

Montana is the best state

>lives in state that is over 95% white
>sees it isn't on this list
>sees two decent states on the list
>rest are shitholes

Fuck you and your little list, you're closer to the niggers, spics, and factories than I am.

Virginia, as it was the former capital of the Confederacy, and judging by the success in Charlottesville, will be the new bastion of white identity in this country.

Maybe down in south Idaho faggot

Up North is white man's land

Nashville is full of Kurds, drug addicts, race traitors, and one specific jew who must removed.

When did I ever mention Nashville?

>new bastion of white identity
>68% white
Yeah sure, whatever helps you sleep at night

I thought that there was no way Alaska had a sizable black population, but it's nearly 5 percent! Why are there so many there?

Iowa is whiter than half of those states you fagit

>Why are there so many there?

WWII ex-military. They never left.

Also, people will claim they're black to get better welfare...no matter how diluted they are genetically. Like Indians.

What cities in WY?

Enjoy Yellowstone eruption.
The best state is Alaska.

Only issue with Alaska is farming is a myth, so you can forget about having a decent White state there.
Maybe New England or somewhere in the far northeast

It's pretty easy to tell which ones to avoid:

>Idaho
I grew up in the Boise area and it's brimming with trailer trash hooked on every drug you can imagine. Northern and eastern Idaho aren't much better, either.

id recommend the missouri boothill, great nature, 90%+ white, very low crime, super gun owner friendly gun laws and an very low cost of living, employment can be an issue but as long as you arent a fuck up you do ok. i make 3k a month and thanks to the low cost of living and cheap gas i have 1k of expendable income every month, only work 40 hours a week, comfy as fuck.

missouri gets a bad rap becuase of the blacks in STL and KC, but the rest of the state is Sup Forums heaven. we have white trash but they keep their bullshit to themselves mostly

>idahoan spic
no, you are just a beaner

I remember living in Missouri, everything this user says is true.
I felt much safer in Missouri than I do where I am now in Alabama. There was only 1 nigger family in my town and we could leave our doors unlocked despite being gone for 2 days. Trust me, Missouri is the best place for Sup Forums members if they want a black-free zone.
There aren't many Asians or any minority at all, outside of STL and KC.

>scratching out Oklahoma
wat

I live in the smokies and tens of thousands of filthy Mexicans have moved here in the past decade. It's so depressing.

Wyoming is full.
Fuck off.

Wyoming has nobody at all. there are more people in my county than Wyoming altogether.

Idaho is full fuck off.

top kek

We aim to keep it that way.

I had tremendous experiences in both Cody, and buffalo WY. Forever thankful to the kind souls who helped me there.

Haha they are so fucked! Day of the rope, right my white friends? Cmon kill us all and our Jew masters ;)

Same with South Dakota

Stop disrespecting my flag loser

Montana is garbage. Don't come here.

Montana is definitely your best option

You're probably a southern Idaho Mormon aren't you?

I agree southern California is BASED AF

It's probably best to avoid any state with an Indian reservation. They're a permanent "issue".

you sound like a pretty low iq faggot

i believe some of your fellow klan members live in northern idaho

North Idaho

How is Northern Texas?

Traveled to 44, like 5, which one is the 50th?

North Texas? More like south Oklahoma

Sadly your map is pretty accurate. It's a shame since I love the ocean.

What job do you have?

Minnesota is New Somalia so anything bordering it is right out.

Where at Coeur d Alene, Hayden, Sandpoint? Or "north" as in Lewiston/Moscow?

Having lived for a few years in Idaho and visited the surrounding states, I'd say you have a pretty good list here. Idaho is beautiful and lots to appreciate. God's land for sure. I will say though, it's the only place I've seen huge anti-meth billboards.

South Texas? More like Mexico,

Northern Idaho... drug free?
sure.
long as meth isn't considered a drug

>Idaho
I live near Boise, we have spics, refugees, meth addicts and Mormons.
The worst state I've lived in.

Moscow and Lewiston are both part of the Idaho panhandle faggot there for apart of North Idaho

I'm also from the Moscow area to answer your question

>nigger free
>spic free
>drug addict free
>anywhere in the US
lmao

>it's the only place I've seen huge anti-meth billboards.
That's because most of the population is on meth

Montana resident here

Pick western Montana
Hamilton, Kalispell, Missoula, maybe Butte

These are the best places that also have a reasonable population density

maybe we push in the wall down there in TEXAS
cut off those blue counties at the southern tip

I just like mess with people who live in that area. I'm currently in Lewiston for college but normally live up in Coeur d Alene. Sup Forums meet up tonight?

Boise reporting in, can confirm, I'm high on amphetamines right now, and these city engineering niggers need to fix Broadway avenue like yesterday

Never said Idaho was drug free. Go read my first post

all I want is a state where it's majority white, isn't full of rednecks, has decent cost of living, and where a guy with a generic bachelor's degree can make a decent living.

it's crazy that this seems too much to ask.

also, maybe this is just me, but any place that has mountain water. Well water is awful.

>Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
>Drug addict free

good luck not shooting yourself, not seeing the sun half the year and freezing your ass off

Idiots
Out
Wondering
Around

We do have some of the oddest politicians.

>moving to a blue state

Try Utah.
Mostly whites, lots of spics though, not too many white thrash.

This. Especially east of the cascades

Figure thats recent due to the oil boom?

Are you an NEfag?

If you consider 20% spics to be many.

>try Mormonism
no thanks

>I've concluded that despite the contamination of water from fracking and other industrial waste in North Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming

Yeah I don't know who told you this bullshit but I've lived in this region for 7 years and it has the cleanest water and air I've ever seen in my life.

Yeah I forget about the Mormons. They count as white thrash

Those states still have drunk/drug addicted Redskins.

I'm starting to think everywhere in America is complete thrash.

Only in their nature preserves I mean reservations

BASED NEBRASKA? i was, on loan to CA right now

at this point, no matter where you go, you always seem to have to compromise something.