/NKG/ North Korea General

/NKG/

Trump signs executive order targeting North Korea's trading partners
archive.fo/O4Znp

China tells its banks to stop doing business with North Korea
archive.fo/HaT9Q

Thread theme:

youtu.be/DtVBCG6ThDk

We know a habbening is coming. The question is when!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/michellenichols
youtube.com/watch?v=TDm4KSGn8Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=KoxtiJTzNUc
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/910987902947086336
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142380567/#142385031
twitter.com/BNONews/status/910983961840627714
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'M RICE PATTY RIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is really about China and Russia then because they're the reason NK is still even around. Kim would have been over with if they weren't around.

Habbening will commence shortly

The sun is rising on the Korean Peninsula

I think it's a safe bat that this situation will be resolved through military action; the question now is what scale this will be on. I'm mostly concerned as to if nukes will be used (by either side) and if China will intervene. I doubt the US will use tactical nukes except in the case of a first strike by the Norks, however, I also think that if the US gets intel that Rocketman has a working nuke missile that we will almost certainly make the first move. The problem there is that the US would be considered the aggressor in that situation which might prompt China to try something.

speed this up kim you fucking gook

>oh shit what's that???!!!

Is it a bird?

Is it a plane?

Nooooo.

IT'S

R O C K E T - M A N!
O
C
K
E
T
M
A
N

You might be more right then you know. Read on another Best Korea Habbening thread that service folks were being placed on 72 hour alert.

what time? today?

the alert went out about 20 hours ago

how do you know? i just checked the archive thread where u picked that up and it was only from a few hours ago.

I can see this turning into another Syria General
slowly filling with retards who side with North Korea as everything escalates

NK will back down

Why does the US have a dog in this fight again? Like why should Joe Goy Joo Slave give a shit about Korea, north or south? Oh wars, joo master wants wars.

wait, were you tricking me? 72 hours from 20 hours ago is the 23rd. you tricky troll!

reminder that drumpf wants to kill millions of innocent koreans

>having a random poor country that can make nukes sell nukes to all other random poor nigger tier countries is perfectly fine
kys

Is dat real?

I joined the military for two things:
>1. Kill ragheads
>2. Kill commies
If that makes the kikes happy too, so what, they'll get theirs eventually.

fake, per USFK

it better be.

how do you know?

oh baby

twitter.com/michellenichols

I suppose China could. An open war with the U.S. would equal all the things that come with it though.

That's almost world war levels. China can't wipeout the U.S. with it's 300 nuclear missiles but it would receive all the wrath America could expend while still saving enough to wipe out the Russian Federation just in case.

oh shit
>war declaration

however, i still dont believe anything will happen.

There's over 40,000 U.S. civilians living in South Korea. Where did that come from?

No, this is fake. 72 alert I was referring to is word of mouth only; Unless you're in the service. user in the other thread asked if anyone else could verify. Thread killed before anyone could.

Real or fake there we 5 SKYKANG messages in the hour after it posted

so are you ever going to answer?

HE IS ANGRY.

>The question is when!
After Rosh Hashana ends on the evening of September 22.

>Russia gone
>US gone
>China gone
A win win for the world, if you could send some nukes to Turkey tho

NK's has a black market economy. Sanctions don't affect them at all.

Sure. I think it's more likely to leave civilians in South Korea. How could you explain to South Korea why you are evacuating non combatants from their country? Better some of them for then lose the element of surprise.

uh oh!

youtube.com/watch?v=TDm4KSGn8Sw
Required viewing.

literally who

kim has a nice voice. anyone else think so?

If Russia plays so does NATO. Those are the rules. America counter weights China on it's own. NATO is counter of Russia.

You should know by now that happeningfags are retarded.

that guy isnt retarded, hes fooling us. on purpose.

*Gulp*
I-is the w-war finally starting?

>with fire
what did he mean by this mocking his fire & fury speech?

>fite me irl fgt

>we will consider with seriousness exercising of a corresponding, highest level and hard-line countermeasure in history
>we will consider

it's not happening, fuck

Nuke the fuck out of us lil Kim! Maybe you'll get the King Jew and all his degenerate sycophants in your Alpha AOE attack.

This speech reads like an amalgamation of verified twitter replies to Trump's tweets.

>muh all caps

>Dramph will ay dearly

Based Reader

Best Korea

Rocket Man has been threatening the US's allies in the region for a long time. SOMEBODY decided it would be a good idea to give the guy nuke tech, and now they're far too close to figuring out how to put it on a rocket that can hit the US. If that happens, he'll go from "give us stuff or we blow up South Korea" to "give us stuff or we blow up California". Best to stop him before he can really hurt us.

Also remember stock markets close on Friday afternoon

he'll do nuttin

Maybe now it's really the end :(

They're North Korean, it's a mercy really.

>soon
youtube.com/watch?v=KoxtiJTzNUc

>post YFW kim nukes Israel in a surprise attack

OH FUCK

Well, considering I dont know anyone in the service I would say its going to be pretty hard for me to answer that.

Big ... if true.

I can see this as full declaration to resume the 1953 war.

Here we fucking go boys!

WAR FACES!!!

Legit?

That would be just too good

i was implying you lied when you said u heard that about 20 hours ago.

because theres alot of joos on the west coast and alot of joo interests tied up in south korea

its more a matter of protecting our individual shit collectively. Paralell interests or whatever

>im gonna fucking kll you!
>im gonna fucking kill you!
>what how dare you threathen me?!
>why arent you doing something to diffuse this situation?!?!

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/910987902947086336

yep

Sanctions aren't going to work.

It's just going to give them more time to build a nuclear arsenal.

NUKE THE NORKS
NUKE THE NORKS
NUKE THE NORKS
NUKE THE NORKS

>or we blow up California

I really don't see a problem here at all.

Typed on a TRS-80. Retro is the new style these days.

digits say the next thing kim will do is launch a missile towards guam, aiming for the water.

towards San Fran. Checkum

but didnt kim see that trump only said "we will destory NK IF they continue their threats"?

Shieet

The 20 hours ago wasn't me, Germanon! Sorry for the confusion! I read the 72 hour alert thing in another bread. Thats what Im asking about. The 20 hours ago thing, though funny considering the 23rd and all, was never my concern.

After the ending of Rosh Hashana, which is the evening of September 22nd?

KIMMY THE LAST THING TO GO THROUGH YOUR MIND WILL BE MY SIZE 13 BOOT

What if Kim uses his big dong and rockets one over the mainland and crashes it into the great lakes?

China to intervene and launch decapitation strike.

Best case scenario.

i guess what you read was this?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142380567/#142385031

>The global political equivalent to 'no u'

Shame they took Forever to make the game... Duke got fat.

All studies on defeating authoritarian regimes say sanctions give the authoritarian government more control as they can dominate food and medicine supplies when they're scarce. Trading with north Korea and helping them develop a healthy middle class would topple their regime in a few years.

I can't wait for the total mutual nuclear annihilation of mankind!

Quads will confirm WW3 is upon us.

Ding Ding Ding!

skykings sound scary as fuck especially when you first start nerding out on them but they send them out for fucking everything from drills/exercises/normal orders..etc

was 5 kangs in an hour last month around the time of live fire exercise on the DMZ

Will there be a fucking war or not? I am regretting my career decision and want to go to war

thats what i refered to too when i talked to the other user.

Glory to glorius leader's words for the citizens of Best Korea!

interesting to note, this address was done on NK television, in person

just Kim Jong Un delivering this deadpan to the TV

Yes, im sure china, usa and the rest of the international community is making the wrong choice here, clearly have not thought this out at all tbqh faml

Thank you captain

where's the video of kim?

I'm here to kick bubblegum and chew ass, and I'm all out of ass.
-Dick Kickum

twitter.com/BNONews/status/910983961840627714

hence why i posted
before.