Is California next? Fears rise as a chain of killer quakes hit the Pacific 'Ring of Fire'

Earthquakes struck NZ, Japan, Vanuatu, and Indonesia in less than 24 hours along the 'Ring of Fire'
The 'Ring of Fire' stretches from New Zealand to Chile through Indonesia, Japan, and California
There was also a huge 7.1 magnitude quake in Mexico City on Tuesday - but experts ruled out a connection

Other urls found in this thread:

quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
geonet.org.nz/earthquake/weak
express.co.uk/news/world/805011/volcano-eruption-Italy-Campi-Flegrei-Naples-Vesuvius-Europe-thousands-lives-threatened-UCL
youtube.com/watch?v=CaudOOGQafU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are always earthquakes along the RoF. Nothings out of the ordinary. Quit larping.

I'm not a religious man but I will pray for the destruction of Commiefornia.

is it not clear? yellow stone was getting thousands of mini quakes right? its happening

There has been a series of unexplained rumblings including a 5.1+ in Idaho near Soda Springs lately, too. There was another today. Not far from Yellowstone, but not known to be over the caldera. The latest one was 7km deep. Researchers still don't know the origin.
Probably space hitler rising from the hollow earth.

If singles, we are safe.

Do you not know anything about yellowstone? Earthquakes happen all the time around the year there, it's nothing to worry about.

whew, we're going to be fine.

so glad everything is going to be a-okay

rolling for the big one >8.5

kek wills it

welp Confirmed

SOON

>Australia avoids completly the ring of fire

how do they do it guys? it always fucking australia

Cascadia biggun

PACK YOUR BAGS CALIFORNIA

LA and SF, screenshot this

San Luis Obispo, 9:34pm. 12km deep.

no digits, no screenshots.

Also, Sacramento

You fucker, I just came here to make that comment.

Volcanos, the only thing not trying to kill australia.

QUAKING FIT
STATE OF SHIT

If the Cascadia Subduction Zone goes, I'm dead. Goodbye lads

>Implying there is never major earthquakes along the Ring Of Fire.

This isn't new move the fuck on

I agree - cascadia goes off first. Then LA. The entire fault is destabalized - over 50 ft of movement from mex earthquakes, with no pressure release. Lots of little shaking along the fault - not good.

AND IT BURNS BURNS BURNS
THE RANG UF FIREEEE

Confirmed

Yes, it is and soon

If it hit California i hope that it only hits Hollywood and kills only celebrities.

quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
WTF

WHAT
THE
FUCK

Celebs don't live in Hollywood anymore. Hollywood is a dump.

Fucking love that country

In the flat eartb model the "ring of fire" is actually a "line of fire" that goes through the midst of the earth, which then makes sense to it be the most tectonic active part of the world unlike a faggy (((ring)))

Check rsoe edis alertmap

Yes, Kek predicted

Rollling for sudden Earth Crust Displacement theory to be true.

(((atheist prayers)))

lots of small earth quakes decreases the likelihood of a bigger earthquake, nothing will happen cucks, this is good for california

Gotta second on this one. Plus, ever since Cali went off the deep end we've been waiting with baited breath for that shithole to fall into the ocean. Unfortunately that will only happen in movies like 2012.

When was this? There hasn't been anything near a 6 in New Zealand in weeks:

geonet.org.nz/earthquake/weak

There was a 5.1 recently, but that's quite common (and unlike the dot in the shitty map, it was in the ocean, not anywhere important).

>LA, San Fran, Oakland, and all the beaner parts of SD get leveled
>Repubs regain California
>2020, God emperor Trump wins California
I hope so.

Wrong. Usually this would be the case, however, there is trapped pressure from several deep earthquakes, and lots of stuff going on with space weather (causing solar storms/disruption of our magnetosphere).
If you live in Cali, do yourself a favor and keep a go bag ready, even if you think I'm full of shit.

Commifornia gets demolished next week.

This why we need the wall to stop the illegal Mexican earth quakes from entering the U.S.

please

my No. says that San Andrea's fault line will quake within a year

rollin for a solid 9 anywhere in ca

maybe all the quakes are relieving pressure?
in regards to Yellowstone it is SUPERVOLCANO Campi Flegrei in Italy that is gonna blow soon.
Ciao Bella Italia

Set to blow? European supervolcano at 'CRITICAL STAGE' as eruption threatens 360,000 lives

express.co.uk/news/world/805011/volcano-eruption-Italy-Campi-Flegrei-Naples-Vesuvius-Europe-thousands-lives-threatened-UCL

Let the leafs get fucked first

I hope

Alaska, then the cascades, then on sept 23rd, commieforinia is sunk into the ocean

>im gonna be in LA this weekend

>called pacific ocean
>means peaceful ocean
>most angry and violent of all the oceans

it was a fucking ruse!

maybe they were trying to meme it into being peaceful or maybe they were being ironic or maybe it an ancient climate change that changed it from being peaceful to what it is now.

youtube.com/watch?v=CaudOOGQafU
Get in here and be comfy with me while Commiefornia sinks into the sea.

California will score a perfect 10.0 out of 10 total possible points.

California is next, haven't you heard of September 23rd?