Can we MEME Stephen King?

Been thinking about Stephen King lately. Remember he tweeted about Trump having a "severely fucked up mind" because he retweeted a funny tweet about a golf ball hitting Hillary. This is also the same guy that wrote a child gangbang at the end of it. But he calls Trump fucked up.

What did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZmXg5K3s0c

Sup Forums meme'd J.K. Rowling with a petition to house migrants in her many mansions (which she ignored) but can we also meme Stephen King next?

Celebrities should probably stop talking about politics. So many of them are cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tu-LBS_kpDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PRj3HDil8bc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol

>drumpfywumphy doesn't like it when actual successful people disagree with him
Celebrities are the backbone of this country you fascist scum. Real Americans love and listen to celebrities.

Just don't confuse him with Steve King, my based congressman from Iowa.

>0.2 shekels have been deposited into your GoyPal

Who is this based man? Haven't heard of him. Sounds red pilled.

all the misogynistic shit in his books, lol

just tweet direct quotations from his own writing

Every time I read his social media posts, I wish the guy in the van had backed up and finished the job.

>that thread
hahahaha
good times indeed

youtu.be/tu-LBS_kpDQ

Lest he forgets that he fucking wrote a book where a group of 12 year olds run a train on another tween boober.

>Been thinking about Stephen King lately.
Who ever walks into a room and says this

its a funny clip to be honest
youtube.com/watch?v=PRj3HDil8bc
>all the misogynistic shit in his books, lol

people who don't find this funny, because it hits a woman, are anti-feminist desu justin trudeau would hate them

Ol' Mister King of the rape scenes weighs in again. Hell, the sick fucker came up with the idea for Carrie while emptying tampon("pussy plugs" as he calls them) bins at a school. Even his own website's forum has threads about "is it alright to be a pedophile if you don't touch them?"

kek

... the funny thing is that he is doing exactly what Clinton and her supporters did all election cycle.

Blaming Trump for Clinton's fuck-ups. What makes the gif funny is it's like a CNN clip that blames Trump for Clinton falling over, which she seems to do quite well enough on her own.

Daily reminder that Stephen King was responsible for the assassination of John Lennon

post nothing involving Thernobitch unless it is in jest. thank you.

Is he /ourguy/ then?

>tfw
can i get a bowl of that chili?

hes the based cousin of stephie

Stephen King is being sexist. He is also projecting.

Anyone who has read Kings novels knows he has the most fucked up mind of all, especially while drunk. Who the fuck is he kidding?

>What have minorities contributed to civilization?
>B-but muh Hitler....

>you want to to let a few thousand refugees who only want to escape war into your country? HAHAHA that means you have to let 1000000000 of them into your house XDDDD

Are Drumpftards really this stupid?

Wow

>Anyone who has read Kings novels

I forget the name of the short story, but in it there is a 7 year old boy thats gruesomely raped by a pedophile. King goes into HIGHLY elaborate detail about the rape. It was hard to listen to (audiobook).

Isn't Stephen King one of the Hollywood pedos?

>trolling Stephen King

just remind him that Stanley Kubrick turned everything he touched into gold

This is from the IT book. A bunch of 11 year olds have an orgy in the sewer.

>a pedophile telling other people they have a fucked up mind

Eat shit Stephen.

He has a movie in the theaters, therefore needs attention. That is all.

It's interesting how this piece of shit gets on TV and says that there's nothing wrong with him, yet he calls Trump the mentally insane one.

Look at the books Stephen has written. This guy is a fucking druggie pervert.

Sauce?

>His prolapsed anus looked like the pucker of Donald Trumps lips after an endless rally speech, a creamy center like you find in many candies could easily be seen

What a boring cuck.

Dumping king caps.

>writes book about a haunted hotel driving a father insane until he is killed by bushes carved into the shapes of animals
>Kubrick turns this obtuse schlock into one of the greatest and most psychologically effective horror movies ever made
>King: REEEEEEEEEE! IT'S NOT LIKE MY BOOK IT SUCKS!

I love the man's stories..but he is a raving anti-gunner. This coming from a guy whose book (RAGE) has been tied to multiple school shootings.....

>Obama thought hitting a pakistani kid with a hellfire missile while golfing was funny. Myself, I think it indicates a severely fucked-up mind.

Well, it IS funny.

Done.

Should have been in the movie.

Seriously, name one thing black people contributed to society.

All that comes to mind is peanutbutter and high crime rates.

>I hate when celebrities talk about politics
>I mean, are they even human lmao
>MY PRESIDENT IS A CELEBRITY SEPARATE FROM THE ESTABLISHMENT AND THAT IS WHY I LOVE HIM NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY

They didn't actually invent peanut butter.

>argue for open boarders
>live in gated communities

really makes you think

HAHAHA Whatever.
Stephen King is a fucking faggot. He can go fuck himself.

probably my dad
he doesn't know about the gang bang...

thanks for these

Stephen King asked Paul Mooney:
>Do black people want to be buried by Black undertakers?

You're welcome. They're from /tg/

Nice man, that's a super funny comic xD Fuggin libzttardszs

Now please explain the hypocrisy part I was shitposting about

You sick fuck!
You winged pervert!
You absolute maniac!

She might be a fuckwit lefty but by God would I do unspeakable things to her various holes.

It's okay I was 11 when I read it so it's not pedo.

seems legit you're good

I agree with the video, it's the stupid response what baffles me.

>56k likes
How can a boring cuck like this one have so many followers? Surely (((Twitter))) artificially inflates this.

potato nigger

Not sure. But he did murder some people. The CIA let him pull the trigger.

Twitter is a hugbox for the loudest, and those who have the biggest footprint in the Gaming/Hollywood community. Both sides converge and are equally as useless and have a mob of fans to like whatever they see.

Explain please, i'm interested.

>wrote a ten-page sex scene of eleven-year-olds having sex

... so you wouldnt take one either, right?

>WE NEED OPEN BORDERS
>sips tea
>in mansion
>in gated community
>in an all-white neighborhood

Why are potatoniggers dumber than leafs?

stfu white nigger

I've never read It, the clown theme never interested me, too simplistic...but I would have thought I'd hear more about this in terms of press coverage due to the controversial nature of this pedo shit. Oh wait, no I wouldn't...because Hollywood basically encourages this sort of thing and the lugenpresse are in on it too.

>Myself, I think it indicates a severely fucked-up mind
It indicates slapstick comedy.

>celebrities ask why we need open borders
>lock their doors every night in their high octane security systems

I think it's more of "slapstick comedy is worse than pedophilia/horror/children dying".
I am not them, so maybe he thought of something else.

Yes. We need to MEME Stephen King.

I'm in.

There's lots of material to trigger shitlibs over.

this dude's brain is fucking gone from all the coke he did back in the 80s

Kek, he dances like Ashlee Simpson too.

Maybe we could send his quotes everywhere on social media or write book reviews....

Took me way to long to find the orgy bit from IT.

>"I have an idea,” Beverly said quietly.
In the dark, Bill heard a sound he could not immediately place. A whispery little sound, but not scary. Then there was a more easily place sound… a zipper. What—? he thought, and then he realized what. He was undressing. For some reason, Beverly was undressing.

Fucking children! LITERALLY, CHILDREN FUCKING!

Guaranteed replys. Tasty bate m8.

>a few thousand.
lel

unless you can name the story youre a fucking liar

that gif is fucking hilarious, holy fucking hell libtcucks are all humorless cunts

Yup we sure do listen everyone in those ivory towers. All the time. They couldn't possibly be overpaid, over-hyped dancing monkeys or anything like that.

he used the word fucked, filth.

>its real

i-its just his age that makes him be like this, right? He's just, yknow, getting a bit dim?

Dark Tower series is pretty good desu

Ben already crushed him

Not that poster but I think he's talking about the Library Policeman or something similar to that.

>fiction
>good

The point being made is that these people demand that "we" take in all the refugees while in the meantime living in a gated mansion and remaining utterly isolated from the consequences of opening the floodgates. If they were truly sincere in their sorrow and outrage at US border control policies, they ought to at least be prepared to contribute personally. They won't, since they are simply virtue signalling and don't actually give a shit about these issues.

Except that ONE time...

>The most overrated author in the history of literature
>The most underestimated Emperor in the history of politics
How long before Trump returns fire?