When a GAY man doesn't react to pic related, surely you must concede, that he was born this way, or more worringly...

When a GAY man doesn't react to pic related, surely you must concede, that he was born this way, or more worringly, God's design is faulty and he produced a GAY man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJs7SBfCPUs
youtube.com/watch?v=-3JWEUGLnmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>one post by this ID
nb4 200 replies
sage

I am straight and i barely reacted. But that's due mental fortitude i honed for years though.

Or he developed preferences by whatever things he experienced in his life that made him like men instead. If homosexuality was totally genetic than identical twins would always be gay or straight. They aren’t.

Or he was molested by his father and desires daddy dick

>completely shaved pussy
fucking why is this a thing

I've come to the conclusion that male sexuality is mostly about the fetishisation of objects. That can be a woman, a man, a dog, a car. But all these things can be imprinted on the male sexual drive.

Doesn't really mean anything. But don't touch your sons penis if you want grandkids.

Because some people have different tastes than you.

great bod but she's got the face of a cave person

You know, certain animals' sex is determined during incubation.

What if I'm racist?

Checked. Also, I like both desu, it's nice to change it up once in a while. I agree that the bush should have a comeback though.

((((((((((((((((((((tricksters))))))))))))))))))))

Your opinion is wrong

she looks like a 12 year old in the face. You're a pedo, OP

T hat woman is ugly. Faggots are not a product of the gods: like shitskins they are demon spawn.

or satan infected his brain.

my tastes>everyone elses tastes
never fucking forget that, ok?
Checked. bush and trimmed are patrician tier.

neck yourself, faggot

true,i find shaved pussy un-erotic

>When a GAY man doesn't react
spotted the faggot

I called somebody faggot before you did, so you lose

"Rubia" by Mike Dawson.

All I know.

Not born that way. Brain has been rewired, an adaption to there environment. Look up behavioral sink.

>tfw no qt eyetie gf with 80s style bush
feels fucking horrendous man

I wouldn't mind entering her cave desu senpai.

Because hairy women are disgusting.

I don't react to pic related and I'm a straight man. Try finding someone that's actually attractive.

>i find shaved pussy un-erotic
this.
thankfully I've never had a girl with a shaved pussy, I wonder if I'd have a problem with getting it up.

>amount of gays increases as society becomes more decadent
>it's natural and not a learned societal consequence.

Because the hair sticks in your teeth when you eat pussy.

nice body, face is too young so the whole package is just weird looking. it's like an 8 year olds face on a 25 year olds body.

I want to have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreating with her while holding hands.

t. virgin
not shaved doesnt mean a fucking jungle, retard.

>ScrubsFuneral.jpg

helo ples show piusi

Why do you honestly care what other guys do with their dicks and bumholes?

Okay.

>Why do you honestly care what other guys think

Didn't react, not gay.
We've just been too exposed to nudity, doesn't make you gay.
I don't see these pictures as actual female anymore in fact.

Conditioning, m8. Homos have conditioned themselves to think the aroma of lube, shit, and BO are the smells of sex. It's the reason so many gay males love the sassy black female; because they smell like the men they desire

Because it's attractive, grandpa.

yeah, to pedos probably.

Keep your supermarkets from collapsing on women buying razors and you'll discover the appeal.

We simply haven't learned how to be tolerant.

>God's design is faulty and he produced a GAY man.
The God of love has nothing against gay people, they actually make good bait for hateful people to express it
youtube.com/watch?v=UJs7SBfCPUs
youtube.com/watch?v=-3JWEUGLnmI

Ofcourse when Jews break a human being at an early age, that human begins disfunctioning.

Chicken skin pussy.

Is this chick supposed to be some epitome of female attractiveness? Don't get me wrong, I absolutely would, but her face is kinda weird and those tits look like they're out of scale, so it's not exactly the best possible picture to make your point.