youtube.com/watch?v=4lvGTgEBAw8

youtube.com/watch?v=t344P80l0bg

youtube.com/watch?v=_p0UxzkSUxY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_Orthodox_Church
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>generalizing an entire group of people
you're the problem here

what about blacks and spics then mister america?

>literally post proof of serbian degeneracy
>lol its bait u guize dont tak it siriously

classic balkanigger logic. no wonder serbistanis have the lowest IQ in europe.

don't worry muhamed, we'll kill you all

>muhammed
>implying i believe beznieks and albozergs are better than serves

he said group of PEOPLE.

You roaches are not obsessed with Ser-

check pic related; more serve roaches

>bunch of rednecks make retarded songs
>"hey guise Serbia DEBUNKED xDDD "

What are your famous inventors,how did you contribute to the world? Oh wait..

>forgets his country is directly responsible for WW1; indirectly responsible for communism and WW2
>forgets his people are notorious criminals in every civilised country they inhabit (germany, usa, etc)
>forgets that his country's entire history is being a turkish bitch waiting for russia to free them (the name servia really makes sense now, no?)

i wish Bill would have let me NUKE serbia back in '99 when we still could, and also invade serbia on Land to help the Croats. we could have stopped these Barbarian Subhumans, save the Balkans, and Bill could have Won a Third Term.

Camp Bondsteel is not enough to stop these Subhumans.

>be serbonigger
>get vassal'd by turkey
>run away to literate croatia
>literally the equivalent to croatian mexicans
>some of the serves in croatia manage to actually learn to read from their masters
>they fly to america
>steal ideas of american inventors

*slow clap*

im still waiting,dont change subject

>Serbia directly responsible for WWI
Hmm, what is the Moroccan crisis?
What is the customs war?
Who is Konrad von Hötzendorf?
GTFO brainlet

my post was saying that servian inventors dont exist, and the few ones that do were inventors because they lived in croatia, and not turkoslavic spermbia.

>dont change subject

then why are you changing the subject from your country, serve? sounds like deep down you know you contribute nothing to the planet

>all Serbian diaspora are gangsters

OMG! ANOTHER MEAN SERBIAN GANGSTER ;(((

you can deny us all you want,you know the truth and you are denying it out of jealousy
>still waiting

Hmm, what was the event that provoked Austria into the declaration of war?

>what is the Moroccan crisis?
>>calls someone brainlet
>>thinks a colonial war would be fought in europe

You have some serious issues in your head son

LOL no, he was Croatian. just like how those Bulgarians in "Macedonia" claim to be ancient Macedonians and are descended from Alexander the Great, so do you serbs claim Tesla as yours.

you serbs are Filthy Fucking Thieves. da fuck is that????

This is the Albanian from America. He's not white. Show your flag OP lol

WE WUZ ELECTRICITY N SHEEIIIIITTT

tesla was croatian

anyways, your american friend remarked that i shouldn't generalize an entire group of people based on their nationality; so why not actually look at serves on a national scale? oh wait...

>prior to the assasination of the Archduke everyone in Europe was happy and there was no political turmoil
Wow, you're dumber than I thought.
Also what is the Franco-Prussian war?

In on daily serb hate thread by a roach

Lol he thinks Tesla is Croatian.

>Father was literally an Serbian Orthodox priest.

Croatian logic my dude....

>t. servian diaspora in canada

i'm not an albozerg; and definitely whiter than the slavo-turko-gypsy that is the serve

>Croatians literally burned his house down in WW2
>'He's Croatian guys!'

I sure wouldn't like being a famous Croatian, seems like the general populace would want to kill me.

>Tesla wuz a cr*at, goy
That's all I wanted to hear

>won't remove the larp flag

aeyyyy

Sure you aren't lol...the only pepole who are this butthurt about Serbs are Albos lol

>SERBIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH
>EXISTING DURING NIKOLA'S FATHER'S LIFETIME

TOP KEK. ACTUAL KEK.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbian_Orthodox_Church

Independence 1219–1463
1557–1766
1920–present

who cares what some Maple Syrup drinking Canuck Scum cares.

just because he may have been Orthodox, doesnt mean he was a serb. but serbs care more about Religion than Ethnicity so they think anyone who is Orthodox to be serbian. LMAO.

nobody said that you insect, do you have any reading comprehension?

>still claims serbia has nothing to do with ww1

>Opinion or serb Faggot.

LMFAO. who cares what you YugoFags think, you got BTFO in 1999. History is written by the Winners, something serbs are not. you are like niggers, and you also have your own Flyin Gypshun Retardation.

>What is the Metropolitanate of Karlovci

>or

meant OF.

>I sure wouldn't like being a famous Croatian, seems like the general populace would want to kill me.

what planet are you from, zergling? the whole of the civilised world hates serves, meanwhile people actually want to VISIT croatia. because croatia isn't a disgusting communist shitplace with buildings literally built on the foundations of what used to be mosques.

What? Are you actually retarded? It did, just because the Turks outlawed it doesn't mean it stopped existing. Boy are you fucking numb lol

Not an argument. Show your flag lol. Ya dude cause there are so many Orthodox Croatians LOL. Are you honestly that stupid? Nice bait

the proudest moment of your life and the biggest accomplishment of your roach country is that Serbia got bombed 20 years ago,almost feel bad for you,almost..

Who the hell makes those "X are not white" videos?

There's one for every nation with the same kind of slideshow of cherrypicked images, it's absolutely ridiculous and a lot of them seem to be made in a serious and grave manner and not just memeing, with dates going way too back in time to come from Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes, I remember seeing some about italians and spaniards that were like from 2011. What amount of hatred and contempt and in what kind of mental and psychological state do you have to be to do those kind of videos? It's baffling.

>hes never partied in Belgrade

lel, probably cant even afford to go to Belgrade where 1USD=100RSD, the only thing poorer than your bank account is the fact that you hide your flag loool

that Cathedral looks like Notre Dame.

and Zagreb, despite being under Communist serbian Occupation for 50 Years, (1946-1990) it still has less Commie Apartment Blocks because Croatia has more Historical Buildings than serbia has Toilets.

i couldn't be bothered to learn servian history, after all, you're literally named after the greek word for slave, so why bother?

anyways i checked the wikipedia page for this mitropolitanate and i couldn't stop laughing at this totally-not-semitic face

I don't claim that, I'm just pointing out the difference between the excuse to start the war and the actual reason of the war, brainlet.

hes Albanian, they dont have abstract thought

at least we managed to teach someone something

>im too dumb to learn anything
ftfy

Then stop being overly confident about the things you know nothing about, brainlet.
Also
>"Semitic face xD"
>hides behind a meme flag

>still thinks i'm an albozerg

>get raped by ottoman turks for 500 years
>wow guys albanianz are niggs lmao XD

>i should learn something about a irrelevant shithole that will never be important unless it's slaughtering innocent sould
>i could spend this time learning the history of an actually important entity, or even go practice a hobby

t. serve brain capacity.

PS: serbs still think only albanians hate them? lul

since NATO BTFO'd the serbs in 1999, and Turkey is a NATO Member, you could say Turkey BTFO'd serbia again!

why is my flag so important to you? are you really this uncomfortable about talking about your shitskin nation?

>lel, probably cant even afford to go to Belgrade

been to belgrade once, every fifth person is brown.

In fact, that gives me an idea; let's play a game. I'll look up random serbian names on facebook and we'll check the skin color of these proud white defenders of europe. anyone with me?

your 80IQ is showing,all you roaches talk exactly the same way,the memes are real

At least show some pride for the stinking backwater that you come from.

>haha low iq
>doesn't have the mental capacity to point out anything stupid in my posts

please gtfo and stop making yourself look like an idiot

Now this here ladies and gentlemen is YouTube comment section tier discourse. Gtfo you disgusting pleb

here you go pičko.

thanks for wasting your time arguing with yourself, bye fags

That's because it's a few same cretins constantly shitposting.
I don't hate them though, this is all they have in life.

literally everything you said is straight bullshit/projection,also who the fuck are you to talk about other country when you are ashamed of your own

>implying someone hasn't called out your bullshit
That's some nigger mentality right there. If you can't beat 'em, ignore 'em!

>talk shit about x country
>hides his flag
fucking pottery every time

Serbia did nothing wrong and Serbs are good people.

>he didn't had (((German mark)))
Of course not, since German mark created inflation in Yugoslavia when it flooded the market after Tito's death in 1985, because Serbian greedy politicians, and only then German mark became relevant and only then foreign banks became cancer that's killing Serbia even today.

>serbia did nothing wrong
we did,we didnt get rid of the albanian scum

Start with the name Radosavljevic and post

100% serbian

ALERT: SLOVENIAN MOUNTAIN JEW SCUM LARPING AS A CROAT TO START A FIGHT BETWEEN CROATS AND SERBS JUST LIKE THEY DID IN THE NINETIES

and now the Albanians have took over Kosovo and make 10 Kids while you sit on your Ass on the Web bitching about how you are not Subhumans and still Dream of making a New Communist Yugoslav Empire that wants to ruin the World.

im so glad we Won and you Lost, its so cute to see you Cry everywhere about it. even Momma Russia is Laughing at you and left you on your own after the Soviet Days ended.

I used to romanticize them but then I visited Serbia and understood that I felt for propaganda like some American poltard felt for based Russia. I think just like with us the best died in WWI, Civil War and liberation wars and what are left are mostly bydlo and descendants of cowards

Well, his last post was 10 mins ago, I guess I SHREKT that little brainlet so my job here is done lads. I couldn't sleep so I had nothing better to do tbqh.

show your flag t*rk

even Russians hate those Scumbag serbs. if more Russians had Critical Thinking like you instead of Romanticizing those Subhumans, Threat of a WW3 over Kosovo would decrease by 100%. im glad even Russians hate serbs, shows that Russians are People just like us.

you're a literal LARPing roach from turkey who is afraid to show its flag for an obvious reason

FPBP

I don't hate anyone except degenerates of my own people. Hate is a useless feeling

awwwwwwww, how cute, the Little serb is still screaming about how he lost Kosovo and how Big Bad NATO took his Lunch Money.

sorry serbian Trolls, im not feeding you anymore.

nigga i revealed i was a serb. this is a troll post

stay butthurt, roach

yeah, but do any Russians still give a Shit about the Balkans? do Russians really Hate Croatia and Love serbia so much as i heard?

>Being this retarded

Is it the flouride in your water? Is it the corn syrup in all your food? Is it your """EDUCATION""" is it because you are the result of incest?

Is it all of the above? I'm thinking it's all of the above, you're pretty up there on the retard scale, bud

but in reality servs look like pic related

Sorry m8, I don't think he would understand that since he appears to have an entirely black and white(gud Goys vs bad goys)view of the world.

and?

No gavur-posting allowed here Ivan, or do you want to get Natobombed again?

he's a shitposting, LARPing roach, if he would reveal his flag then it would be turkey but he won't of course

fuck off diaspora scum

LMAO YOU WERE SO CONVINCING MY NIGGA I THOUGHT I WAS TALKING TO A LITERAL CR*AT

>sperging this much
>being this butmad
>literally getting yourself a brain aneurism

Flourish in the water makes our teeth stronk LEAf! Unlike the maple syrup which rots away your enamel.

okay, i clearly stated that im not feeding YugoTrolls anymore. but as a Post Scriptum, where did this Turks are Cockroaches thing started from?

Delete this!

die t*rk

our gypsies are even more based than jesuit pedo servants
>mfw

I didn't see that post of yours ¯\_(ツ)_/
Anyway that was some quality trolling my nigga, 99% of them are obvious b8