Fell for the "don't go to college" meme

>Fell for the "don't go to college" meme
>Can only get a job working in retail or customer service for minimum wage
>only chance at making actual money is getting a job that pays by commission

Quit being a pussy and get out of controlled climate. Get your hands dirty. You'll be a lot better off.

Then go work in a warehouse ya fcking idiot.

I was working at Amazon and I watch them literally higher a nigger that was illiterate.

Join the navy. I been in almost 12 years. Best decision ever. See the world, make money and get all the ass you ever wanted.

Become a welder you fucking idiot.

Get in the trades and work with your hands like a man. Are you smart? Go electrician. Are you a strapping young lad? Go ironworker or pile driver. I'm a journeyman lineman myself because I'm a fucking badass but I also do fencing and tile when the opportunity presents itself.

>higher a nigger that was illiterate.
>higher

Was it you by any chance?

you would be in a worse situation if you have gone to college

You don't "become a welder" you faggot. You learn how to weld and get a trade that uses that skill.

Learn a trade you fucking retard

Polluting

LEARN A TRADE, FUCKBOY.

You can make 70-100,000 starting in trades, and most places will let you earn money while you learn the skills.

Honestly it's not that hard to be an electrician, or a welder. There are a few techniques, but it isn't intellectual discriminating (i.e. too hard, like upper level organic chemistry and theoretical particle physics).

Seriously, learn a fucking trade. You will instantly be making more money than 95% of college graduates are.

Google "Trade schools in [my location]"

>He fell for the "just learn a trade bro" meme
Enjoy your decrepit joints and cripped back by age 40 my dudes

whats the best way to become a lineman?

Hey dumbass, it's not just "don't go to college" it's either don't go to college AND go to trade school or develop a skill on your own to a professional level.

Just because your lazy ass heard "hey don't go to college and then you'll just become super successful with no effort on your part" doesn't mean that was the intent.

Kek

Fucking weakling
Toughen up a bit

meme advice
you'll hate life in short order

>all the ass
True but perhaps not in the way you think.

amazed at how many ex-navy are gay - it really is the gay meme job that it gets portrayed as

>Enjoy your decrepit joints and cripped back by age 40 my dudes

>not having saved and invested enough to retire at 35

Wow are you poor?

>real estate
>law enforcement
>military

Sounds like your not looking hard enough

>listening to faggots on an anime forum
Clearly you're too dumb for college anyway.

It's basically built into the culture. You have to do all sorts of really fucking queer shit to fit in there. Pic related

Buy and sell shit over the internet. Get programming skills. Learn how to fix cars and open up a garage.
Open up a cleaning business/ a security firm whatever.
Look up what kind of well paying jobs there are, what does the economy need

indeed

can confirm

You mocking me fuckface? Jealous of my freedom or what?

Enjoy your broken back.

>real estate
>dude just buy houses

It is all right, I did the same thing. At first After High School I got into real estate but I had to quit soon after because the fees were around $400 a month to practice in my state. Afterwards I drifted from temp job to temp job but through connections I was able to land a pretty good job out in California. You really have to have connections more than anything else.