What's the most obscure anime you've ever watched?

What's the most obscure anime you've ever watched?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/topanime.php?type=bypopularity&limit=11800
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FINDS

These charts always over obscure mecha.

Cory in the House

F I N D S
I
N
D
S

A

W A Y
A
Y

Various animes from my childhood that I'd never gotten to see fully. And stuff like Jetter Mars, and The blue bird. Tezuka's movies. Outlanders. Harlock. Macross. Melou. And obscure hentai, which is sorta where my brain is refusing to remember any more right now.

Keitæ„›

Inferno Cop.

Where does Kanashimi no Belladonna fall?

Is Madoka really that accessible? I expect it to be mid tier 2

How can you not have seen cory in the house? it's a classic.

According to that, Angel's Egg. Very good movie. I might have actually seen more Tier 4 stuff than Tier 3 stuff. Weird.

myanimelist.net/topanime.php?type=bypopularity&limit=11800

According to this, LoGH

This

Bobobo is Tier 4? Since when? It was on fucking Toonami for years. Not counting that, Koi Kaze is the "deepest" I've seen on this chart.
Also, JoJo's probably belongs in upper tier 2. Everyone I know who usually only watches those shows has seen, or is watching JoJo's.

The lowest on that chart is Texhnolyze but I didn't finish it so technically The Cat Returns which I saw in elementary school

Angel's Egg is the lowest I know the name of. I've seen some pre-fame animations, school projects, 80's/90's stuff, as well as some super old anime that I've forgotten the name of.

Wish I'd had the presence of mind to write some down.

Turning Girls

According to the chart, girls and panzer

Unless shoujo sect is considered funny

Yeah... I'm in pretty deep. Experimental shorts, obscure kids anime (mech and magical girl stuff), etc. I've also watched some fuck-old Tezuka stuff like Dororo, and I've been following Detective Conan for a good while.

I used to just crawl through seasons, like abcking 2007-2009, but over time you just start needing more and more. Literally drug addiction.

Not that obscure. Just watched it in theaters for its US theatrical release.

As for obscure, Kyuukyoku no Chef wa Oishinbo Papa and Hana no Asukagami.